Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎[ANN] [NEW] Midori MDR - The Green Initiative for Cryptocurrency [MN + POS] 💎 - page 2. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
mdr is a mysterious but potential project with a team of professional collaborators to share with friends to contribute a part of the effort to help the project more successful
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
I really like the idea of paying delivery services with midori. How far are you with the development of the review platform and what other use ceases have you got planned?
As I read in you lightpaper an updated version of the whitepaper will be released in 2019, so you are still thinking about which direction this project should go.

I'll be watching the development and wish you all the best.
Activity: 14
Let's share this project with friends around a new project that will surely bring many surprises as well as success will come in the future.
a very new project or many new ideas this project will soon be on the floor and bring more success in the future
mdr a new potential project everyone let's introduce to everyone around to receive the gift of value from this project
A lot of meaningful projects with boldly enthusiastic ideas I believe that your project will be successful soon in the market.
Activity: 17
I, like so many people who are curious about this new project, hope you will give us a surprise about your future success.
brand new
Activity: 0
The project is so great everyone let's share to receive the gifts of value this project will bring us many surprises in the future.
Activity: 21
A new project but I think you will succeed in the future with persuasive ideas that give people a belief in your success.
Activity: 17
Every project we create will be expected to bring many successes and this project too so I believe they will bring us new things to share together ddeens people
Activity: 19
MDR is a wonderful project in the time of virtual currency market is facing many difficulties as today the birth of the money will bring a new success.
Activity: 18
A good project with lots of unique ideas convincing me that you will succeed in the future
Activity: 22
MDR is a new project for everyone but I believe that with your ideas you will be attracted to all this project together to help develop the project better.
Activity: 24
mdr a new type of digital currency with great potential will bring more success let's share it with everyone
Activity: 29
a good new project idea or a team of enthusiastic collaborators i believe your project will reap a lot of success
Activity: 301
Merit: 103
Not a bad idea with green initiatives should definitely be a hit for the future. No mining, yes! Nice looking website, active discord, a tweet every now and then. All in all look good, will certainly follower.
Activity: 20
A great new project with a high level professional technical staff let's get together to make the project more popular.
Activity: 26
New projects, many new ideas or people to introduce together about Midori MDR
looks like a nice start... lets hope for the best and a long term coin!
Activity: 22
A new project with more potential in the future will bring more success
hope the best for your project looks realy nice
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
it looks like this project has its own blockhain, so where can I get a midori wallet? is your block explorer available?
Pages:
Jump to: