Pages:
Author

Topic: 💎[ANN] [NEW] Midori MDR - The Green Initiative for Cryptocurrency [MN + POS] 💎 - page 3. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Midori MDR is the best cryptocurrency for merchants - easy to use and with a blockchain running every minute
Activity: 43
Midori MDR is the solution to all these surviving problems in the charity industry
this project will succeed,
Activity: 1
Midori Chain have a bright future and will be real success. It's a community supported project with real decentralized activities on the network.
Activity: 1
They have a great team with a lot of support from the Altcoin community.

This is definitely a long term project. I'm looking forward to their product releases.
Activity: 11
I see everything is perfect: Professional and experienced team
Good job. Good Project
Activity: 5
The has  project is very high  potential for success. I hope that investors like it and will give many great opportunities to get rich.
Best of luck for team!
Activity: 15
Very Good project, I believe This project will be stable for long time, with great developers and community support, I hope to see this Midori coin flourish in the coming months. I love Midori COIN.
Activity: 9
Midori MDR coin has an active admin and a nice community. im sure that this coin will be to the moon after listing. good job admin and dev. goodluck holders
Activity: 77
The MidoriChain App is going to change the face of the food order and delivery service, I really want to see that, our world need more solutions like that, I know that Midori can bring the diference, let's wait and support the team into this long road.
Activity: 2
Im loving this Project i wish that this project is going bigger like other successful projects and i want to be part of this great team Goodluck ! Smiley
Activity: 10
I hope the developers will succeed and the project will be successful
Activity: 14
Good luck to the developers, a good and interesting project
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Good and promising project, I hope the developers will succeed
Activity: 42
I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Activity: 36
Midori Chain feels to me as natural, as it want to use natural resources in cryptocurrency. & I also like Midori's use case, it will be a great work if its done by Midori Team.
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translaion....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

waiting for your confirmation..... thank you....
copper member
Activity: 31
Midori sounds really great, This technology can be used for calculations, and performs transactions, autonomy, and a trusted payment system, while being fast, secure, and completely transparent.
I know that this will be one of the greatest projects of this year.
Activity: 61
The project idea sounds really interesting - predictions of everything! It will be interesting to see how a concept like this will be implemented for a real use case. DApps developed on this platform might bring an added value and introduce new dimensions to the project.

Wonderful project with an excellent team!!!

Discord Link if you want to join: https://discord.gg/PU7PFvD
copper member
Activity: 23
russian translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: