Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 67. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
member of GameCredits Dev team
Lets make some action !

kids needs bikes Kiss

http://piggycoinfoundation.com/#home

everybody can send some coins!!!!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Loved the idea, my buy order just got eaten up, time to download myself a piggybank ^^

I feel like theres a lot of people like you, people that would love the idea but don't know us yet, we need to spread the word Smiley

Slowly having less and less time for cryptos, Piggy is an awesome idea, it just needs to latch on, I'll help in any way that I can. Smiley

I notice on the website you have the piggy museum, perhaps you could have some sort of art competition where every participant will earn Piggys for submitting a piece. You could branch out to popular names within the bitcoin/education world as potential judges to spread more awareness of piggy. I'd love to see the museum more full! Smiley

I feel like piggycoin would be a good tool for parents to give their children pocket money/allowance or as a reward for various things maybe. It could be a good idea to draw up some basic charts/wall posters to be printed off so when a child earns these coins, a box or something would be ticked. At a later date the coins would be sent to the childs wallet address and when enough have been earnt things can be purchased from the vendors. May sound stupid to some, but if I had kids right now I'd be doing just this! Smiley

With Apple now allowing bitcoin wallets back onto their iOS devices, it would be a good move to begin looking into potential development of an app - by the way, the piggybank wallet is my favourite wallet to look at! Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Loved the idea, my buy order just got eaten up, time to download myself a piggybank ^^

I feel like theres a lot of people like you, people that would love the idea but don't know us yet, we need to spread the word Smiley
Activity: 147
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Yeah I've just DM'd you my new wallet address. Thanks!
Hi,

I'm trying to convert my old piggy coin to the new coin (via the coin swap address) but the old wallet won't sync with the network?

I've only managed to get 190 coins thru previous giveaways but still, would be nice not to lose them.  Smiley

Thanks.

dm'd you on twitter
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
Hi,

I'm trying to convert my old piggy coin to the new coin (via the coin swap address) but the old wallet won't sync with the network?

I've only managed to get 190 coins thru previous giveaways but still, would be nice not to lose them.  Smiley

Thanks.
Activity: 714
Did I miss anything, huge dumps on bittrex and poloniex?

Miners may do this for a couple more days, just went through that with cloakcoin but it will settle, we're seeing a good floor now. Under 50's a good deal.
Activity: 224
Any cool updates or plan in the pipeline? I want another Piggyweek!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
me also like piggy coin tell me the process of to convert current coin to in it Grin
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
Did I miss anything, huge dumps on bittrex and poloniex?
Activity: 440
I am looking for people to hang out in my chat room and give out Piggy Coin often and spread the word.

I will supply the piggy coin...

Serious inquiries only...

Judge Crypto

You know Im piggy proud and happy to deal em out Smiley.  Im generally here most days if you need just let me know Grin.

you referring to #piggy on freenode?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Piggybank v1.1.5 out! IRC bug fixed & PIGGY is the first coin to fix the new openssl vulnerability piggy-coin.com/getting-started/
Activity: 178
Im buying some piggy judge.

Looks fun.
 Grin

Welcome aboard,  see you have the piggy signature setup Smiley

Sent you 10,000 piggy!

Judge Crypto

Thanks judge
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
I've heard some people are confused and upset at CoinKing. I guess people assume it is just a simple multipool like Black Coins, but it is not.  It is a site where you have to navigate many menu's and set all your coins to auto-pay in piggy.  Their interface is beautiful, but takes some time to get to know how to use it.  Even a verteran like me found it confusing at first, so many options.  I think we should keep using Coin King, but we also should have another VERY SIMPLE multipool that pays in piggy for newbs.
Activity: 476

Those look amazing!!

-I can imagine these being included in Toys etc..
-Used as rewards in schools etc..

They can easily be handed out in the street/outside a school to promote the coin very well, or even posted through peoples door for mass promotion.

Nice work dev, i see future for this coin Smiley
Activity: 440
^^Get that piggy out there! great idea  Grin^^

Just wanted to mention everyone we need your support! All trades on coinking are done in batches.  We need people converting to piggy to speed up the transactions AND raise the price of piggy! Now is the time get in and auto-convert while the price is low! help support piggy and the piggy multipool! Need some more x11 powa! but spread it out you can mine any coin to turn into piggy! Need to advertise to ASIC miners that they can now scrypt mine piggy at the multipool!

Get your pig on!

http://coinking.io/?r=11330

^^yes this is a referral link but why sign up without one? if you dont have a friend whos already there please use mine. I am no whale and I can really use the help at the moment, thanks!^^
Activity: 238

I would like to start passing these out when the online website comes out.  These are great.

I can send you Piggycoin if you would mail them to me?

How would I get the voucher code to write in?

I would like 1000... I could send you 500,000 piggy

I can make 1000 for sure. You would need to send me your physical address and I would need to find something to mail them in lol.
I can also print some other value in it but to start I think 500 each is a good value.

And I can insert the codes don't worry about that. The one I posted is just a sample without the codes.

Sounds good...I will PM you.

I would like to start passing these out when the online website comes out.  These are great.

I can send you Piggycoin if you would mail them to me?

How would I get the voucher code to write in?

I would like 1000... I could send you 500,000 piggy

I can make 1000 for sure. You would need to send me your physical address and I would need to find something to mail them in lol.
I can also print some other value in it but to start I think 500 each is a good value.

And I can insert the codes don't worry about that. The one I posted is just a sample without the codes.
Pages:
Jump to: