Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 69. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
is there anyway to tell how much hash is mining at the multipool being paid in PIGGY?
That's a useful stat to track.

really would be neat to have the Foundation own the official PIGGY multipool, I'd be happy to donate to do giveaways or competitions to our miners ...

During Blackcoin's rise they gave out a KNC ASIC miner to one of their multipool miners!

This is not possible since coinking's hash is not all converted to PIGGY, some people convert their mining to other coins as well. I could ask coinking's every once in a while for some stats, I think that would be possible.
And we already have this "contract" with coinking.io which makes them our official multipool, we can't just walk away from them since they received us with open arms :/
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
is there anyway to tell how much hash is mining at the multipool being paid in PIGGY?
That's a useful stat to track.

really would be neat to have the Foundation own the official PIGGY multipool, I'd be happy to donate to do giveaways or competitions to our miners ...

During Blackcoin's rise they gave out a KNC ASIC miner to one of their multipool miners!
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
Anyone expecting a rise in PIGGY soon? or do we need to abandon ship? whats devs plans!?

Lol, that's harsh. We will keep the development, you can't have updates everyday. We just did a really smooth transition to PoS, you should take that as a good sign.

Agreed. Very good job with transition BTW!

very smooth transition, bodes well for the future of the coin Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
My wallet staking normal , I got a lot of PoS transactions

Rocket launching
Can we get a button on front Overview to one button unlock for staking?

Just uploaded v1.1.3 with an unlock button for staking. Thank you flubber!

Download
Activity: 21
I believe from what I have seen from other POS coins is once your mature coins Stake the timer resets meaning those coins need to wait another 8 hours before they can stake again
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
My wallet staking normal , I got a lot of PoS transactions
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Hi

Im getting "not staking because you don't have mature coins" message in my piggybank. It was staking few hours ago.
What does this mean ?

Thank you

Same, it's weird.  I got like 0.93 of a piggycoin and now I'm not getting anything.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Anyone expecting a rise in PIGGY soon? or do we need to abandon ship? whats devs plans!?

Lol, that's harsh. We will keep the development, you can't have updates everyday. We just did a really smooth transition to PoS, you should take that as a good sign.

Agreed. Very good job with transition BTW!
Activity: 23
Hi

Im getting "not staking because you don't have mature coins" message in my piggybank. It was staking few hours ago.
What does this mean ?

Thank you
Activity: 225
The market is actually concentrated on crypt coin.

Piggy need a bit of time to be famous and attract people.

I will not leave the boat like someone said previsously, cause its only the begining.

I buy each day more piggy coin cause i really trust it and the dev, i aslo think the price at 40 to 48 is a shame, it can go much much higher.

Hope the pool will help us to stabilize price or take it up.

The dev and project are really good.

I speak about piggy to each people i know, if everyone do this it will pay.

If someone has fontas wolong or other investors twitter or personnal mail, dont hesitate to send them link to piggy or to attract their attention,
They are not always bad for a coin, sometime they really support a lot a coin.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
 Loving their stability + support since day one! Grin

Activity: 178
Im buying some piggy judge.

Looks fun.
 Grin
Activity: 238

A rise followed by another rise.. followed by another rise... pigs can fly havent you heard?

Fly piggy fly...

we need to come up with a market plan to get piggy to toys r us and chucky cheese
Activity: 440
Merit: 250

A rise followed by another rise.. followed by another rise... pigs can fly havent you heard?

legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
Activity: 644
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
@piggycoin is now full PoS! Please go to coinking.io, start mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies and choose Piggycoin as your payout!

Sorry if this has already been covered, but could you explain how long the POS lasts for, and how many coins will be distributed this way?

In a nutshell, how will mining work now?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge!  Smiley

In theory infinite coins will be distributed through PoS (15%/year), you mine and get this 15% just by leaving your Piggybank open.
If you want to mine some more piggies you can use coinking.io and mine other currencies choosing the PIGGY payout option. Coinking will sell what you mined and buy PIGGY, this will help the market to stabilize.

Thanks for the info.

How many coins were mined during the POW / POS period ?

Now that we are POS what is the rough number of coins in existence, which will increase by 15% annually?

Is leaving your Piggybank open safe? It sounds counter-intuitive to "leave it open". Could this be explained clearly so that in the future kids understand that this is not the same as leaving your physical wallet open to the public, for example?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@piggycoin is now full PoS! Please go to coinking.io, start mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies and choose Piggycoin as your payout!

Good news piggy! Smooth transition as usual

Sorry if this has already been covered, but could you explain how long the POS lasts for, and how many coins will be distributed this way?

In a nutshell, how will mining work now?

Please excuse my lack of knowledge!  Smiley

In theory infinite coins will be distributed through PoS (15%/year), you mine and get this 15% just by leaving your Piggybank open.
If you want to mine some more piggies you can use coinking.io and mine other currencies choosing the PIGGY payout option. Coinking will sell what you mined and buy PIGGY, this will help the market to stabilize.
Pages:
Jump to: