Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 87. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
piggydev, will you let me know when I should update http://piggycha.in/ to the new chain?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
For those like me who forgot to update to the OLD PIG COIN Wallet 1.4 here it is;

http://www.piggy-coin.com/Piggybanks/Piggybank1_4.zip.

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Pigs confirmed!

Thanks Piggycoin!

Activity: 125
Anyone having problems getting a confirmation email from chickenstrips ?
Trying to enter new piggy wallet address
Check your spam folder
Activity: 378
Who is still mining the old PIG blockchain to confirm the transactions? Wouldn't everyone stop mining making the coin unsendable?

It's still being mined, but hash is lower than before new Piggycoin launch and difficulty is still quite high, so the blockchain is moving slower than it should.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Anyone having problems getting a confirmation email from chickenstrips ?
Trying to enter new piggy wallet address
I have a problem i think. The wallet on my PC is 1.3 i think. Can you please provide a 1.4 Download link please?

From piggycoin dev earlier:

And what will happen with the old pigs, whether they will continue to be traded on the Poloniex?

Trade old pigs can resume and the price will soar 200sat I do not exclude such a scenario, and no way back
I have a problem i think. The wallet on my PC is 1.3 i think. Can you please provide a 1.4 Download link please?
And what will happen with the old pigs, whether they will continue to be traded on the Poloniex?

Trading is disabled on Poloniex for old PIG. You can still withdraw PIG to your old wallet (and then turn them into new PIGGY by sending them to coinking.io), or turn them into PIGGY by sending them directly from Poloniex to coinking.io.

It looks like trading on PIGGY has already started on Bittrex, who did the PIG->PIGGY transfer without user involvement.
New coins exchanged and came within 30 minutes thanks

Activity: 182
MineP.it PiggyCoin Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers be ready for launch!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://piggy.minep.it:3363 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • 0.75% fees across the board
  • Rock solid security and stability
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute (manual payouts too)
  • 24/7 on-site chatbox
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Join us now!

Activity: 215
why I can not insert your address nor any pool? I get an error  Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address

here is my address what's wrong?

7QyhZWksQjdzBGuidsgwjzTBoEgq3fhzNy

Can you tell us exactly what it is you are trying to do, when you got that message? Are you transferring your old PIG to coinking to be sent back as new PIGGY? More details please...

I try to insert his address in the pool where I dig

That looks like an old PIG address (begins with '7'). Are you trying to mine old PIG, and/or withdraw old PIG from the pool to your old PIG wallet?

If you are mining new PIGGY, then it is not a valid address; new PIGGY addresses begin with 'p'.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i've just added a Pool for PiggyCoin too:

https://piggy.suprnova.cc

0% fee
Suprnova Quality

Hop in, we're live ! :-)

We already found blocks
We have lots of hashing power in the pool... (over 600 MH/s and counting...) (now 1.5 GH/s !!!)
We have 0 % fee
We payout every 30 seconds
We are DDoS Protected...
We are X11 (and X13) pioneers with LOTS of experience...
Our pools WORK ...

Anything else needed ? Smiley

In it - the minute I saw your first post... Wink

Already over 2 GH/s in the Pool and lots of found blocks..

We still have 0 % fee today, hop in now !
Activity: 215
why I can not insert your address nor any pool? I get an error  Failed to update your account: Invalid coin address

Can you tell us exactly what it is you are trying to do, when you got that message? Are you transferring your old PIG to coinking to be sent back as new PIGGY? More details please...

I try to insert his address in the pool where I dig
Somebody can tell me biggest pool, I can found only pool.mn its 4.5gh/s but network hashrate is 45gh/s

Where is that miners ?

All hashrate have multipool's http://poolpicker.eu/
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Somebody can tell me biggest pool, I can found only pool.mn its 4.5gh/s but network hashrate is 45gh/s

Where is that miners ?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
Are coins in the online wallet automatically moved over to piggy?

Pages:
Jump to: