Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 89. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I have some of my coins on Poloniex, and some of my coins in my Wallet.

However i think my wallet may only be 1.3, do you still have downloads for the 1.4 OLD PIGGY wallet?

How do i change them to the new ones?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
We need some SIMPLE STEP by STEP instructions on how to swap the coins.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Hope the best   Grin for reborn coin  Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
how to sawp old coin to the new coin???and when to start to swap??

Swap your PIG's for PIGGY here https://coinking.io/piggyswap.php . Beware that it may take a while, we are having some issues with the old chain.

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
how to sawp old coin to the new coin???and when to start to swap??
My piggycoins are currently in Bittrex but it's disabled, will that automatically convert to Piggy?

Bittrex will automaticaly convert  yes.

Interesting, Bittrex is going to convert automatically for me? Do you have any idea how long that will take them to get everyone on their exchange switched over?

No idea. You need to talk to them, they are pretty active on IRC
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
My piggycoins are currently in Bittrex but it's disabled, will that automatically convert to Piggy?

Interesting, Bittrex is going to convert automatically for me? Do you have any idea how long that will take them to get everyone on their exchange switched over?

This is not the case wth poloniex/wallet coins. You will have to use coinking service for those
Activity: 11
Swap your PIG's for PIGGY here https://coinking.io/piggyswap.php . Beware that it may take a while, we are having some issues with the old chain.

so can we mine scrypt piggy now or what?

You can still mine it. You're are gonna have to exchange it later but it's a lot more profitable.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
so can we mine scrypt piggy now or what?
How do we send old PIGgy coins to coinking.io?  I do not see a way to create an old piggy address.  Do I make a new piggy address and send them to that one?

We still don't have the website ready because of this little stuck blockchain problem.
You will need to have a new piggy address yes.
Activity: 532
How do we send old PIGgy coins to coinking.io?  I do not see a way to create an old piggy address.  Do I make a new piggy address and send them to that one?
Activity: 126
Someone is mining with 1,888,927 KH on chickenstrips pool. wow!
This is my first x11 coin. I'm mining with 7950s. Normally I get about 600Kh per card. Mining x11 I'm getting 1.8Mh. Does that sound right?

Yes.  My 7950 is gets 1.7Mh so that's pretty good. 

thanks! Smiley
Activity: 35
This is my first x11 coin. I'm mining with 7950s. Normally I get about 600Kh per card. Mining x11 I'm getting 1.8Mh. Does that sound right?

Yes.  My 7950 is gets 1.7Mh so that's pretty good. 
How to exchange old piggies guys ? Smiley

We had some problems with the old blockchain getting stuck and are now solving it. If you wanna help us join #piggy on freenode!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
How to exchange old piggies guys ? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: