Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 95. (Read 222608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Old Blockchain is moving again. IPOminer gave us a hand
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
wallet is synced... seems many people are withdrawing right now
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

Piggybank 1.4 synced all blocks. But still not status synced. It sayxs out of sync.#
#
Do I need to wait, or use 1.3? I took the nodes and the piggycoin.conf from the old thread

thnx
shahim

This maybe caused by the blockchain not updating. Last block was over 2 and a half hours ago http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pig/

hm k, so just waiting for new block?

I have no idea whats going on, this shouldn't be happening right now.

The last block of this chain is 62500 btw.
legendary
Hi,

Piggybank 1.4 synced all blocks. But still not status synced. It sayxs out of sync.#
#
Do I need to wait, or use 1.3? I took the nodes and the piggycoin.conf from the old thread

thnx
shahim

This maybe caused by the blockchain not updating. Last block was over 2 and a half hours ago http://chainz.cryptoid.info/pig/

hm k, so just waiting for new block?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Hi,

#

thnx
shahim

legendary
Hi,

#

thnx
shahim
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Thanks, I read earlier that CoinKing was converting it for you.
Guess things changed.  Please post the URL of the converting
website when ready.  Can't wait to get mining the new
summer friendly piggy!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I already answered this a million times but I'l say again:

A little bit after launch we will launch a website where you will be able to send your coins to a certain address and receive your new piggycoins in an address of your choice.
This means you can send them from wherever you want and receive them wherever you want (exchanges, wallet, web wallet)

OK So we make an account at the pool COINKING http://coinking.io/register.php?r=9758
Then they will post the address we send our coin to at their pool,
and then we send the new converted coins back to Poloniex and Bittrex or our wallet.
Please correct me if this is not the case.
Thanks

This is not the case. Please read his message again Smiley
"we will launch a website"
legendary

A little bit after launch we will launch a website where you will be able to send your coins to a certain address and receive your new piggycoins in an address of your choice.
This means you can send them from wherever you want and receive them wherever you want (exchanges, wallet, web wallet)

OK So we make an account at the pool COINKING http://coinking.io/register.php?r=9758
Then they will post the address we send our coin to at their pool,
and then we send the new converted coins back to Poloniex and Bittrex or our wallet.
Please correct me if this is not the case.
Thanks
When is the actual launch time? Seeing multiple times listed.

It's the first image in the OP

Thanks for clearing that up, I just got a little too exited/scared Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
When is the actual launch time? Seeing multiple times listed.

Is anyone else having problems moving PIG around?
I tried sending 2 transaction to Poloniex from Bittrex and they won't show up, help would be appreciated Smiley

Transactions:
---
    Address: 7H3gUEKwoXtR7Vx2pCkJweYkwvNDhbepSV
    TxId: 1148afb8405f7c0e322d6936c9707ce9934129651ac149b836bd42b57edd5274
---
    TxId: ce3d23e3c953a0630c89e3ecf2d278f70df8bab803e15071c32969e1ba7c16b2
---

It's because the blocks on the old scrypt coin are not moving, someone drove up the difficulty, probably a multipool and left it hanging.

Ah ok, so if I wait I should be fine right? Smiley Or will old chain go down? I hope not..
One of them is showing up (one on bottom) with 5 confirmations, other one is nowhere to be seen.
Activity: 602
I tried sending 2 transaction to Poloniex from Bittrex and they won't show up, help would be appreciated Smiley

Transactions:
---
---
---

It's because the blocks on the old scrypt coin are not moving, someone drove up the difficulty, probably a multipool and left it hanging.
Basically once we send the premine to coinking.io you go there and exchange them, says right at the beginning of the OP.  This will be once the premine is confirmed (after about 50 blocks are mined).

Transactions:
---
---
---
legendary
IS ANYONE GOING TO EXPLAIN IN  PLAIN ENGLISH EXACTLY WHEN AND HOW I AM GOING TO HAVE MY PIG FROM BITTREX AND POLONIEX EXCHANGED? PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING THIS FOR DAYS AND NOBODY FROM PIGGY TEAM IS ANSWERING. HELLLO?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Alright folks, this is the big moment, Chickenstrips would like to announce:

The old pool, http://piggy.chickenstrips.net will be available for about a week to withdraw old coins and exchange them on Coin King

4 hours to go! hope you're all ready!
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
got some questions gyus...

after launch of the new piggy will it be possible to trade both ( the old piggy  AND the new piggy)

If yes, for how long will the old piggy still tradable?

How much time do we have to exchange our old piggys to the new ones?

help would be kindly appreciate :-)

Trading will stop as exchanges move on and add PIGGY. You will still be able to withdraw your coins from there and have a wallet for some time.

Time to exchange the old for the new will depend on how fast people do it... We will see.

Sorry all, a little late to the party, where am I going to be able to exchange my scrypt coins when the X11 change happens?
Pages:
Jump to: