Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Piggycoin [PIGGY] | 3% interest | Web PiggyBank | Android PiggyBank - page 96. (Read 222608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

Piggycoin POOL
http://piggy.freemoneyonlines.info/

Pre-registration opened!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://piggy.freemoneyonlines.info:4300
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
interesting price has moved 100% up on poloniex before the launch
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
got some questions gyus...

after launch of the new piggy will it be possible to trade both ( the old piggy  AND the new piggy)

If yes, for how long will the old piggy still tradable?

How much time do we have to exchange our old piggys to the new ones?

help would be kindly appreciate :-)

Trading will stop as exchanges move on and add PIGGY. You will still be able to withdraw your coins from there and have a wallet for some time.

Time to exchange the old for the new will depend on how fast people do it... We will see.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation
got some questions gyus...

after launch of the new piggy will it be possible to trade both ( the old piggy  AND the new piggy)

If yes, for how long will the old piggy still tradable?

How much time do we have to exchange our old piggys to the new ones?

help would be kindly appreciate :-)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
..so if i am correct..i can point my rigs to a certain pool and start mining before launch(obviously not finding blocks), and once the coin has been launched , my rigs will automatically start hitting blocks?

everytime iv tryed to do this my sgminer just goes to a black screen and hangs. iv always wanted to be able to open the miner and it auto connects but it just hangs??

..ahh ok, iv never tried this before...i just do my best to catch the launch on time (usually fails  Tongue)

standing by...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So is it safe to keep mining the old coins up until block 62500, or will I just end up with a bunch of orphans?

Safe Smiley

Phew... thanks.  I got burnt by the XSS/XSI cutover so I just wanted to double check.
So is it safe to keep mining the old coins up until block 62500, or will I just end up with a bunch of orphans?

Safe Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
IT Consultant
Everybody getting ready for launch? I've got my PIGGYS ready to be switched for new and my miner ready to mine away! Smiley

Please note that the exchange platform won't have the PIGGY's ready to exchange at the moment of launch. I already premined it but I didn't mine any more blocks since then.
This means that the premine block isn't confirmed yet, it takes 60 more blocks for it to confirm, and that's when I'll have the PIGGY's ready for exchange.

But I know you guys will be in a hurry to exchange your old piggycoins so we'll be as fast as we can (it should be ready for exchange in less than 20 minutes)

Good thing people have their rigs ready then so we get blocks going fast Smiley Great work devs.
Everybody getting ready for launch? I've got my PIGGYS ready to be switched for new and my miner ready to mine away! Smiley

Please note that the exchange platform won't have the PIGGY's ready to exchange at the moment of launch. I already premined it but I didn't mine any more blocks since then.
This means that the premine block isn't confirmed yet, it takes 60 more blocks for it to confirm, and that's when I'll have the PIGGY's ready for exchange.

But I know you guys will be in a hurry to exchange your old piggycoins so we'll be as fast as we can (it should be ready for exchange in less than 20 minutes)
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
IT Consultant
Activity: 154
..so if i am correct..i can point my rigs to a certain pool and start mining before launch(obviously not finding blocks), and once the coin has been launched , my rigs will automatically start hitting blocks?

everytime iv tryed to do this my sgminer just goes to a black screen and hangs. iv always wanted to be able to open the miner and it auto connects but it just hangs??
Activity: 210
sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 154
http://npiggy.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when New Piggycoin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://npiggy.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Activity: 140
Activity: 238

I'm loving the new and improved PIG. Count me in!

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
                                                          Almost there!!!

Activity: 140
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://npiggy.pool.mn/ will be ready for the launch! Join us  Cheesy

Activity: 602
Alright folks, this is the big moment, Chickenstrips would like to announce:

The old pool, http://piggy.chickenstrips.net will be available for about a week to withdraw old coins and exchange them on Coin King
Pages:
Jump to: