Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** NEW SITE bitgem.pw ** BTG BitGem 0.4.9.ALPHA1 | COLORED COINS | FAUCET - page 9. (Read 147665 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It's supposed to be 34,075 max supply.

Where did you get that number?

Supply apparently was 34075 on Nov 15 2015 http://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20151115/

Current supply seems to be 56105.626966 http://abe.alfter.us/ which seems to be about right, not 100% sure though. When Mineral redid the original post there were 30k or so and that was a while back.
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
encouraging, OP coin creator, mineral....
although never posts nowadays or answered to peoples pm's apparently..
was last here in april this year
mineral, get in touch old fella, be great to see you post here

Name:   mineral
Activity:   216
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   May 14, 2013, 05:03:59 PM
Last Active:   April 04, 2017, 06:40:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
seems this is the official bitgem website now..
https://bitgem.org/
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Now BTG is listed on Cryptopia and Novaexchange.
Let us make a step forward and list the coin on coingather.com
The coin is already on the voting list. We need. 1000 free votes.

Activity: 827
At this time bitgem is PoW?
Where is the pools?
Thx
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
I sent a message to Mineral to see if he's still around. A block explorer is needed.  Code review and update also.  Github page is abandoned since 2014.

Is anyone having a functional and staking wallet?  What is the stake reward percentage?

There is a trading frenzy on Cryptopia,  >10 BTC traded today, even above Bitbar and Litebar volumes. (although it's mostly bots trading  Cheesy)

New people entering the cryptoscene everyday discover old, resilient, low supply coins.  There is potential in this one, after a prolonged hibernation mode.
Activity: 100
Merit: 28
This coin is surely an original one,  I just found out recently about it.  Gems are the most precious and diverse wonders having been mined by humanity throughout history.  It's funny to imagine that modern miners are now extracting virtual gems from Codeland.

How many Bitgems are now in circulation, what is the maximum supply?  Do someone can guess an approximative estimate of these  numbers?
Mineral was the first, last, and only dev so far. You could send him a message.

The big issue with some coins that have not been worked on in a while is that sometimes the network gets hijacked and one person will mine all the coins for a while. The only way to see if somebody has screwed with the mining is to have an explorer. Cryptoid has cheap explorers that provide some transparency in the network. If somebody emails fairglu and gets an address to fund an explorer I'll probably chip in a little.

This does have a chance of being a successful coin but it is important to study the mining history. Updating the code and adding some more modern features to the wallet would be good if somebody actually does it.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Ok I'll help. Who is the last dev and does anybody on here currently have anything to do with Bitgem?

No one has heard of it thus far and no one will ever heard of it again. I thought it has something to do with gemz ico but it appears they are not affiliated with low-life salesmen from gemz incorporated. Everyone knows that bitgem has nothing in common with colored coins since it was originally focused on smart blogging but who would care? This is a totally abandoned shitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
i not sure on last dev.
the orginal code is still alive and functioning.

it needs some nodes, a BE
the code could use some update (no fork)

other than that not much is need more except activity
legendary
Anything going on with Bitgem?

You can be the one to revive it. People are waiting for you.

How long must we wait Mr. RushBTC?
Anything going on with Bitgem?

You can be the one to revive it. People are waiting for you.
legendary
1 bitgem

nice to keep this sleepers heart beating
old original and has a market still
Activity: 328
there is trading volume of $14780 on Cryptopia over the last 30 days according to http://alt19.com.

Bitgem was the first coin with colored coins, an idea which NXT (and many coins, including WAVES) implemented later,
but Bitgem was the first

a good opportunity to revive the coin, prices are not fair now.

Disclosure: I still own BTG.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
bitgem.pw is for sale now.
PM your offers.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
This coin had a very small premine, as I recall, which the dev more than paid out in pool bounties. It was one of the first coins to bring something entirely new, which has yet to be enhanced by other devs. It would be good if the dev updated the wallet and proceeded with development. A good first step toward reviving it would be an explorer that shows how mining occurred while it was off the radar and also distribution. If one person has amassed most of the coin supply that person should be on the hook for an explorer and faucet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Bitgem is listed on Novaexchange voting list.
Please vote for it  daily because we need 250 votes.
https://novaexchange.com/add

first off all better knowledge and complete nderstanding of it we can give our vote and they will be valuable for it.
Activity: 328
where i can by these coins, im new and intrested of this coin , can some one please help me find a place for buying these coins and can mkae some strting donation  for this addresss ganm5cQ1bEwb5AR8meJ76A5jjAN9f4AsRy. and is this coin only mineble or i can stake it also. Thanks for help!

it's mineable,
small amounts can be bought on cryptopia.co.nz

no big exchange for BitGem these days...

http://alt19.com/ says
$291 BTG/BTC trading volume over the last 30 days on Cryptopia.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
where i can by these coins, im new and intrested of this coin , can some one please help me find a place for buying these coins and can mkae some strting donation  for this addresss ganm5cQ1bEwb5AR8meJ76A5jjAN9f4AsRy. and is this coin only mineble or i can stake it also. Thanks for help!
Pages:
Jump to: