Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 46. (Read 19143 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi How to make money on the stock exchange Yobit
Official AltCoin Signals

Coins rise 200%+ or more

80 huge signals

👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFDqWoWW8EWKDiavMg

Official AltCoin Signals

Coins rise 200%+ or more

80 huge signals

👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰
Activity: 59
They said the trading on Exmarkets will be available since end of the August, hopefully. So we need to wait at least one more month.
Activity: 112
How are you going to resolve legal issues? Such operations with cryptocurrencies may be illegal in many countries.
Activity: 34
If you are from Phillippines, why to bind price to USD, not to your national currency?)
I guess I heard about some token or coin that is or will be pegged to peso if i'm not wrong.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi How to make money on the stock exchange Yobit
Official AltCoin Signals

Coins rise 200%+ or more

80 huge signals

👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰

Official AltCoin Signals

Coins rise 200%+ or more

80 huge signals

👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰👇👇👇💰
Activity: 27
You are not the first who said that his currency is made for cross-border payments. In fact, every cryptocurrency (and stable coin too) can be used for it.
Activity: 25
I hope you guys know what to do, as you are real experts in remittance. Do you have some advisors specialized in blockchain technology, by the way?
Activity: 29
If you don't even promise one-to-one backing with USD, how can we be sure your price won't fall under $1 or even lower?
Activity: 58
As an active participant, the benefits are
  • The vendor pays you for helping understand and install the MainSale app; and
  • The payment system pays you 0.7% of the amount paid in ETH for every ETH payment received through that MainSale app.

More Details in Our Website

Our website: https://rockstable.io has a listing of all our team members, our white paper, etc.
Interesting, sounds like a referral program. I'll take a look into it.
Activity: 170
Is ROCKS backed by an equivalent amount of traditional fiat currencies, like USD, which is held in a designated bank account?

Our promise is not to peg Roks to USD forever; rather, the promise is to keep its purchasing power fairly constant across a basket of commodities. The USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable of all fiat, so it makes sense to just peg against it while it is stable. But once USD loses its stability, it won't make sense to keep the peg. Instead, independent groups will measure ROKS purchasing power across a standard basket of commodities, across different locations around the world. These independent groups will be there not just to measure ROKS purchasing power, but also purchasing power of the rest of stablecoins existing by then. That makes us stand out from other stablecoins.
Activity: 112
So, according to your own words, ROKS can'be called cryptocurrency at all, it's more like centralized digital stable currency.
Do you have some marketing strategy? How will you organize the promotion of your token? Or you think that "evangelists" will help you for tokens?
Yes, definitely we are working on both marketing and development. We will keep you guys posted once we have updates or promotions coming up. Thanks.
Activity: 34
What is the technology of hashgrafs? Can somebody explain? You mentioned it and I'm interested.
Do you plan to list Evan tokens on exchnages too? Or make an IEO for them? Or they will just be used for rewarding evangelists?
Yes, EVAN tokens will be listed in exchanges also, once there is demand. We will be issuing EVAN tokens for free in the beginning.
And just a note, EVAN tokens are not rewards.
Activity: 27
What do you mean by remote and face-to-face transactions? Can you explain me? I don't understand.

It's one on one transaction, you are talking to the person face to face and transacting your business. While remote is more of doing business from one country to another country.
So, most of cryptocurrencies are made (and are used) for remote transactions,right? So, what's the problem then?

You are correct, most transaction in crypto is done remotely. But part of the goal of Rockstable is using Roks for remittance with cheap fee. We want to help everyday people reduce the cost of sending money to their loved ones. Sending money from one country to another is done remotely and at a high cost, so we want to solve that problem. At the same time, Our aim is...Roks will be used for everyday transactions and purchases like groceries, services and transportation. It will help encourage and promote crypto-adaption globally.
Maybe, after some time you will make your own blockchain like many other projects did, so it will allow you to become faster and cheaper.
Activity: 28
Who is from Philippines here? Can you tell me, what is political situation in your country now?
Activity: 35
0x1d1aAc4b83f49685190715067965f6b7a239Fd78
What is that? Do you want some free coins for an airdrop?))
Activity: 44
CMC doesn't know Exmarkets exchange, and it seems it's been made only for launching IEOs
Is it true? Has anyone here ever traded on Exmarkets?
CMC didn't list a lot of exchanges, you can search for ExMarkets here: coingecko.com
Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: