Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 47. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How can I be sure that Rocks token price won't fall under $1? Even you say, it's not reasonable to peg your currency to USD only and we heard many scandals with other stablecoins so they aren't stablecoins anymore.
They only said Rocks will be pegged to USD as long as dollar keeps its value.
I may be wrong but I think that USD will keep its value for a longer period than Rocks)))
And what if no? Trump wants USD to lose its value. Or another war may be happened.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
where can I find detailed information about ROKS and EVAN Tokens? related to the timing of main sales, fund allocation, ROKS and EVAN tokens allocation. I don't find it on your site. to make a coin stable needs a lot of funds to maintain the price of tokens, Have you prepared this?
Activity: 42
I'm interested how it will be possible to earn using your token? Will you have some bounty or airdrop or rewards program?
Activity: 37
I more worried about what percentage of people, who work abroad, use cryptocurrency for remittance? Is there any statistics?
I don't think such statistics exists. Well, somebody could make a survey, but I didn't find any information about it.
Activity: 55
When will be the time when I am able to purchase goods and servces with cryptocurrencies like yours?
Activity: 15
I thought cryptos are always made for cross-border payments and every token or coin can be used for that. Why your ROKS is different, besides the fact of being a stablecoin?
How to force people working abroad to use ROKS instead of what they use now? And, please answer, what systems are they actually using now for remittance?

We don't force people to use roks. We educate them on the advantages of roks and our Mainsale app. Its all about integration and adaptation of Roks and crypto in general. Based on the research we conducted, a lot of people working abroad use bank transfers and remittance centers which charge them very expensive fees.
How do you educate them? What is your plan to involve more and more people use Roks?
Activity: 31
I'm waiting for the bounty and hope you will change your decision and decide to make it.
Activity: 170
How can I be sure that Rocks token price won't fall under $1? Even you say, it's not reasonable to peg your currency to USD only and we heard many scandals with other stablecoins so they aren't stablecoins anymore.

Our promise is not to peg Roks to USD forever; rather, the promise is to keep its purchasing power fairly constant across a basket of commodities. The USD is the most widely-accepted and most stable of all fiat, so it makes sense to just peg against it while it is stable. But once USD loses its stability, it won't make sense to keep the peg. Instead, independent groups will measure ROKS purchasing power across a standard basket of commodities, across different locations around the world. These independent groups will be there not just to measure ROKS purchasing power, but also purchasing power of the rest of stablecoins existing by then. That makes us stand out from other stablecoins.
Activity: 10
CMC doesn't know Exmarkets exchange, and it seems it's been made only for launching IEOs
Is it true? Has anyone here ever traded on Exmarkets?
What experience does your team have? Has you ever launched any token or blockchain? Thanks for the answer

yes, the team has a lot of experience launching a token/blockchain project. Each individual members have excelled in their different field of expertise. You can check out each member by visiting our website: https://rockstable.io/team
Activity: 56
How are you going to promote your coin and create a community? Do you have some marketing strategy for that?
Are you going to make IEO, ICO or something? How are you ging to make people invest in your token?

We will have a "bounty" for evangelists. Evangelists are people who go around their area convincing vendors to install MainSale, our point-of-sale app.
It's like promoters or trading agents, do you need this evangelists only in Phillippines?

Our focus will initially be in the Philippines, but if you are interested in starting an evangelist movement in your country, we are all ears! Send us an email: contact at rockstable dot io.
What's the profit or reason for vendor to install MainSale? How are you going to promote your solution?

We have built a payment system with a very simple point-of-sale app we call "MainSale". You can profit by spreading the use of MainSale among vendors in your area. You can sell the territorial license associated with every MainSale installation. All you need to do is obtain EVAN tokens (which will initially be free as a promotion). For every MainSale app that you install, you can charge the vendor for the territorial license.

In addition, you will be earning 0.7% of every ETH transaction that goes through that MainSale installation. This can be a regular source of income for you.
Activity: 36
They only said Rocks will be pegged to USD as long as dollar keeps its value.
I may be wrong but I think that USD will keep its value for a longer period than Rocks)))
So are you going to make an IEO on Exmarkets right? Why? And didn't you notice that Exmarkets has another srablecoin listed

Yes, we are currently listed, it's ExMarkets.com; we are listed in this exchange, but we have not deposited any ROKS in our account as yet, so no trading can occur at the moment. We are still preparing our trading system. Having another stablecoin listed in the same exchange will never be a problem. That's how the crypto market works. We are very confident about Roks and our platform. That is why the team is very busy with development to make sure we don't miss out on any detail. Rockstable will definitely do good, trading and market-wise.
Activity: 31
I more worried about what percentage of people, who work abroad, use cryptocurrency for remittance? Is there any statistics?
Activity: 32
How to force people working abroad to use ROKS instead of what they use now? And, please answer, what systems are they actually using now for remittance?
True, hash to say but I don't find any good reason that ROKS could replace what people in oversea already use to send money back to their family.
The Rocks project will really be very necessary for Filipino workers to send money to their families. I have already met similar projects but only in the region of Africa.
In the Region of Africa? Very interesting. I don't think that many blockchain solutions came from Africa.
You aren't right. African countries are very different fro each other.

For example, according to a survey conducted by the social network management company Hootsuite and the global agency Wearesocial, 10.7% of Internet users in South Africa have cryptocurrency.
Activity: 20
I dont see any details about your road map, how can I find the information about your plans?

As of the moment, we are still working on the roadmap (as yet).

Initially, we are mainly a remittance company, offering a very cheap but reliable alternative to sending money back home.
How can we use your token for the remittance? Sending directly from wallet to wallet and then what?

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases
Why not just to say ETH instead of ROX? And don't say it's becasue ETH is not a stable coin).

Of course, every coin can be used for remittance, but Ethereum for example is a volatile cryptocurrency so almost no vendor would accept it as payment in the destination country. Tether is too expensive for that.
OK, you may be right, but what about another stablecoins? There are plenty of them.
Is there some OFW's here? I know there are huge number of them in USA. But in another countries too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
ROKS a stable token for retail vendors. This app allows small businesses worldwide, within territories defined in payment system, to accept payments in ethers or ROKS.Roks will be used for everyday transactions and purchases like groceries, services and transportation. It will help encourage and promote crypto-adaption globally.
Pages:
Jump to: