Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 9. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
They should concentrate on vendors who will accept ROKS for payments
Now it's better and more important to concentrate on local exchanges in the Philippines to accept ROKS. Without them, it has no sense to use ROKS for OFWs and vendors.
Activity: 9
Use cases page can answer to the most of your questions: https://rockstable.io/use-cases. But it doesn't work correctly at some smartphones.
Activity: 10
Can you tell what fees will your payments solution have? Including amount of these fees.
Activity: 8

They should concentrate on vendors who will accept ROKS for payments, that could bring your solution to the next level
It won't have any sense for vendors to take payments in ROKS if OFWs don't send them to their relatives in the Philippines.

Are you really sure ROKS will become a stable token? Do you have proof of reserves? Or other case that won't let ROKS to fail?
That's true, I heard about some tokens that claimed to be stable and even claimed to have proof of reserves. These tokens have crashed anyway.
Rockstable team promised to be listed on local exchange by November. Let's believe this time they are going to make their promise.
Activity: 6

Is it hard to develop unique blockchain project in 2019? Harder than 2-3 years ago?
The answer is : it's obviously harder. I remember the golden age of cryptos in 2016-2017, dozens of projects with more than $100M collected each...
The question was about development. And also now there are much more exchanges when you can list your token.
That's not so easy as Rockstable team can't find any single local exchange in the Philippines to be listed on.
why just don't use this article with 11 crypto exchanges registered with central bank, for example? https://news.bitcoin.com/48-cryptocurrency-exchanges-philippines/
You mean 48, right? And I'm sure that's not the full list. So it's not so hard to be listed in at least one of these exchanges.

Well, Mr. Carlos Tapang started to answer questions in their TG group. The project is active and full launch will happen in November.
What do you mean by full launch? Trading has already been launched, Mainsale app is ready and working.

They are still working on the MainSale app for accepting ROKS. Seems really strange as their own platform doesn't accept ROKS:)
They don't have bonuses for investors, but instead they have great opportunity for ambassadors: if you are one of the first, you can become a master evangelist.
Why don't you want to make some bonuses or preferences for early investors? What is the reason to invest now?
Activity: 6
MMMGlobal is my salvation
What about the evangelists program and the bug bounty? Have these programs alrwady been forgot?

Well, Mr. Carlos Tapang started to answer questions in their TG group. The project is active and full launch will happen in November.
What do you mean by full launch? Trading has already been launched, Mainsale app is ready and working.
Are you really sure ROKS will become a stable token? Do you have proof of reserves? Or other case that won't let ROKS to fail?

Is it hard to develop unique blockchain project in 2019? Harder than 2-3 years ago?
The answer is : it's obviously harder. I remember the golden age of cryptos in 2016-2017, dozens of projects with more than $100M collected each...
The question was about development. And also now there are much more exchanges when you can list your token.
That's not so easy as Rockstable team can't find any single local exchange in the Philippines to be listed on.
why just don't use this article with 11 crypto exchanges registered with central bank, for example? https://news.bitcoin.com/48-cryptocurrency-exchanges-philippines/
I believe that November will become the final date for listing and implementation and we don't see another delay for ROKS
According to your site (uses cases page), OFWs have to buy ROKS and some small amount of ETH. What amount are you talking about?
I think, this statement is just about ethereum gas. But Ethereum fees are even bigger than Bitcoin fees right now.
They should concentrate on vendors who will accept ROKS for payments, that could bring your solution to the next level
So, at first you need more local Philippines exchanges to list ROKS and this task is very important for your team, right?

Just a matter of time. We will see ROKS listed on the best exchanes in the Philippines.
When will it be possible to pay with ROKS at the corner store as it is said in the name of this thread?
Pages:
Jump to: