Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network - page 4. (Read 19143 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I only there is possibility to buy BTC and some local stores around the country. I am not sure about payments with it.
Activity: 3
Is it now possible to pay with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in Manila? Or other cities in the Philippines?
Activity: 5

Exmarkets is good, but if you list ROKS token on Bittrex like you said, it will be much better and bring your token much more trading volume.
Bittrex? Seriously? Why would such a big exchange list unkown stable token as ROKS is now?
Bittrex...Maybe, Binance next? I think it just a rumour. Well, maybe after ROKS has enough volume on smaller exchanges, such ones as Bittrex will consider listing opportunity.
Activity: 1

Is Rockstable main project of your team? Or just side project? Do you have enough funds to launch this solution and ensure it for some time?

Rockstable is the main project for our team. We have some funds since this is already an established company which changed its name from Pure Money technologies which specialize in remittance to Rockstable Token INC. And conducting our IEO is also one way to raise our funds for future developments of our app and marketing.
So, what's about IEO now? Did you forget this idea? Why is no reason to conduct IEO anymore?
Activity: 2
Due to the fact I am not Filipino, I will only wait when you decide to become a global remittance solution.
Would be possible to see and talk with your ream members at some of the upcoming blockchain events?
Activity: 9

As you are Wyoming corporation, why don't you concentrate on Wyoming? Or US laws don't allow your project to be presented on the US market?
I don't have the infomation about legal matters but it's just easier to concentrate in the Philippines at first, as it's quite crypto-friendly (and cheaper than US).
How many use cases do you have? The case for Filipinos working abroad and the case for retailers, that's all?
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
RockStable Token Inc

Exmarkets is good, but if you list ROKS token on Bittrex like you said, it will be much better and bring your token much more trading volume.
Bittrex? Seriously? Why would such a big exchange list unkown stable token as ROKS is now?
We have sent in our application for listing of ROKS. Yes, ROKS is unknown right now, but I think they will see the potential. Bittrex considers current market size when deciding to list, of course, but they themselves indicated that they also consider potential.
If Bittrex does not list ROKS, we will recommend going directly to Prime Trust, our official custodial bank. Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) can open accounts at Prime Trust and buy ROKS directly there. We are still in the process of setting this up, but we already have a relationship with Prime Trust. (See https://primetrust.com)
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
RockStable Token Inc
Why did you mention Shapeshift and Evercoin in your Whitepaper? Do you have a cooperation with these projects?
Neither Shapeshift nor Evercoin are partners right now, but using their API does not require anything special so a partnership is not required in the beginning. This is for version 2 of the payment system where we aim to allow vendors to accept any major cryptocurrency (not only Ethereum). The fees for using Bitcoin, for example, would be exorbitant because it would include fees charged by either Shapeshift or Evercoin, but only in the beginning. If we get enough volume of transactions going through either of these exchanges, then we will propose a partnership to get discounts.
Activity: 4
As you are Wyoming corporation, why don't you concentrate on Wyoming? Or US laws don't allow your project to be presented on the US market?
Activity: 4

You call Rockstable project "a black swon opportunity". What is the sense of this phrase?

It means an event that comes as a surprise and has a major effect.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory
Activity: 11
Guys, just read a Whitepaper https://rockstable.io/assets/2019_Whitepaper.pdf, watch tutorial videos on Youube channel and you won't have any questions except of the question of time.
But on other side, there is no actual need to buy them if they don't solve your existing problem.

Hi, can you make a promise that the project, Mainsale app and evangelist program will be launched until the end of this year?

We are shooting for November, but there are no guarantees because certain things depend on outside factors. So far, we have accomplished the following:
1. We have obtained a "blessing" from the BSP (Central Bank of Philippines) stating that ROKS will be treated like Bitcoin and Ethereum, freely tradeable and exchangeable with fiat on licensed platforms;
2. We have listed ROKS at ExMarkets.com and have applied for listing with Bittrex in the U.S.;
3. We are currently applying for listing with a local exchange in the Philippines (we will announce as soon as the partnership agreement is signed by both sides).
You have been making Rockstable token project not the first month, even not the first year. Please, don't tell me about the outside factors.
Do you really think it's easy to make a complete and successful blockchain project? 95% of crypto projects failed, so there is no need to hurry.
There is a little better to have stable tokens, it's almost no risk to buy them. You can always sell your tokens at the same price.
Let me help you (and Rockstable project as well), here is the full (or almost) list of cryptocurrency exchanges in the Philippines: https://bitpinas.com/cryptocurrency/list-cryptocurrency-exchanges-philippines/

I hope ROKS will be listed on both inside and outside of the Philippines, so it will be possible to transfer them.

Yes, ROKS is now listed in ExMarkets.com and it will be listed at an exchange inside the Philippines also.
Any ideas, what exchange will it be? We all here expect trusted local exchange with serious trading volume.
Why do you need to create separate token only for territorial licenses? It would have much more sense to use ROKS for that goal as well.

Though you can't earn with ROKS tokens if you aren't an evangelist, you will be able to earn with EVAN tokens that will be free but only at the start.
EVAN tokens? Can you tell more about them? And how it will be possible to take them for free at the start?

EVAN tokens are essentially territorial license. You get it for free when you install the MainSale app (Android or iOS). See Step 6 in this video where it shows at the top: "FREE! Get Territory License Now (Limited time only)":
https://www.stabletoken.rocks/vendors
Thank you, flyonwall. When this possibility to get free tokens is going to end?
Pages:
Jump to: