Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football - page 2. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Where is the best place to keep up with the development of Stars Group? I'm always interested in seeing details about what the devs are up to.  Grin
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Neat project, well done. I'm looking forward to seeing its success. May I ask who your competitors are in this space on the blockchain?
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
On the roadmap/timeline I noticed that January 2018 the initiation of club prospecting and due diligence was scheduled to have been completed. Did you guys make the deadline?

Great question -- we are currently looking at prospective clubs! Once any club is finalized we will update you Smiley
On the roadmap/timeline I noticed that January 2018 the initiation of club prospecting and due diligence was scheduled to have been completed. Did you guys make the deadline?

I also saw this on the timeline. I only skimmed over that because I am not extremely familiar with the terminology. What impact will it have on the user experience?

Our goal is to change the user/fan experience as it is now. As of now, there are very few opportunities for the fans of the world’s #1 sport to give back to the game and engage. Through the use of STARS tokens and our platform we will be able to give fans that engagement to their favorite players and clubs they are looking for! Our platform will give exclusive access to content, merchandise, player and club memorabilia, and rewards for those using our tokens. This will change the game!
What is the total supply of STARS? What will happen to unsold tokens?

The total supply of STARS is 500,000,000 tokens...in which 300,000,000 of those will be available for public sale!
This is an interesting project and I'm just now learning about it. Where is the best place to get started and what is the purpose of buying the tokens?

Great to hear! The first place I would recommend is you check out our website at http://starsgroup.io. There you can read our whitepaper, see our team, and learn about what STARS tokens will do. Then i would join our telegram and be part of the community we're building around football and crypto! https://t.me/joinchat/GUfSEkialWNbp9ASQtIXkA
Activity: 644
This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful?

I'm still curious about it and afraid it got buried.  Grin
Activity: 588

I also saw this on the timeline. I only skimmed over that because I am not extremely familiar with the terminology. What impact will it have on the user experience?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 512
What is the total supply of STARS? What will happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
This is an interesting project and I'm just now learning about it. Where is the best place to get started and what is the purpose of buying the tokens?
Stars Group is excited to announce our first video podcast is completed! Daniel Taylor, CEO, shares what he believes is the blueprint for creating a more inclusive and diverse world for those in the crypto community!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKkTfTxCxfY&feature=youtu.be
How many funds raised in Pre-ICO? When will be ICO - and what about price on ICO? Minimal investment?

Thanks for your questions! As we have completed our presale. For the public sale, there will be no minimum investment needed. The price of a STARS token is .17.
Great article published regarding the future of football, transparency, and where Stars Group IO fits in! Check it out!

http://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/191145/stars-group-aims-to-make-football-transparent-through-blockchain-191145.html
This project looks interesting and I like that it’s focused on football, but why do you think that this will be successful?
There are several key components that will lead to our success. (1) We have identified a real issue within football and understand how Blockchain technology can help solve these problems. (2) Our team has decades of experience in professional football and has built an extensive network that will be nearly impossible to replicate (3) We are confident that because we are the first of our kind to enter the space we will be able to leverage our first mover advantage (4) We think our team is world-class and has the vision to make STARS a leading innovative solution within the industry.
The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
The marketplace is supposed to go live upon the distribution of Tokens which is currently set for March 16th, 2018. We are actively working on partnering with different brands to provide the best products possible on the Stars Platform!

Okay, that's actually on my birthday lol. Can you disclose any products or team brands you have secured at this time, or do we have to wait for the market to launch?
We are not able to disclose products or team brands just yet, but stay tuned as we are excited to announce this over the coming weeks!
Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io

I won't be able to by from starsgroup.io with fiat will I?
Correct, you will not be able to purchase with fiat on Starsgroup.io

That's probably a good thing, that would open up a whole can of worms as far as regulation goes. Where are you guys based out of by the way?
We are based out of the UK, but have a team that works out of New York as well.
Activity: 588
The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
The marketplace is supposed to go live upon the distribution of Tokens which is currently set for March 16th, 2018. We are actively working on partnering with different brands to provide the best products possible on the Stars Platform!

Okay, that's actually on my birthday lol. Can you disclose any products or team brands you have secured at this time, or do we have to wait for the market to launch?
Activity: 512
Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io

I won't be able to by from starsgroup.io with fiat will I?
Correct, you will not be able to purchase with fiat on Starsgroup.io

That's probably a good thing, that would open up a whole can of worms as far as regulation goes. Where are you guys based out of by the way?
Activity: 644
Pages:
Jump to: