Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEW: Stars Group - Financial Infrastructure of Professional Football - page 3. (Read 1769 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Have you guys been to any blockchain conferences?

We have been to several! We went to the Blockchain Economic Forum, North American Bitcoin Conference, d10e, and Global Blockchain Summit.

You guys really get around! Did you guys get any interviews, or any video media from there? I'd love to watch.
You can watch a video of our founder, Daniel Taylor, speaking at the London Sporting Club to some of Europe's most prominent figures in sports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQgnZOFb4M

That's awesome. He's very well spoken, and obviously very knowledgeable in both blockchain and football.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10

We have been to several! We went to the Blockchain Economic Forum, North American Bitcoin Conference, d10e, and Global Blockchain Summit.

You guys really get around! Did you guys get any interviews, or any video media from there? I'd love to watch.
You can watch a video of our founder, Daniel Taylor, speaking at the London Sporting Club to some of Europe's most prominent figures in sports: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQgnZOFb4M
Where can I buy tokens after the ICO ends?
We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io

I won't be able to by from starsgroup.io with fiat will I?
Correct, you will not be able to purchase with fiat on Starsgroup.io
The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
The marketplace is supposed to go live upon the distribution of Tokens which is currently set for March 16th, 2018. We are actively working on partnering with different brands to provide the best products possible on the Stars Platform!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The merchandise marketplace is supposed to come out next month right? Can you talk about what we should expect to see in the marketplace?
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
We are currently working with third party exchanges for our Token to be listed following the completion of the ICO. Tokens can also be purchased via our website at starsgroup.io

I won't be able to by from starsgroup.io with fiat will I?
Activity: 644
Do you think you will be ready to launch before the next season starts?
Yes absolutley! As of now our platform is scheduled to go live March 16th, 2018.

That's coming up quickly. Your dev team must be working very hard. I hope you guys keep it up!

Where is the best place I can get up to date news on Stars Group? Your Twitter?
You can stay up to date on Stars Group news via any of our social media platforms that can be found here: https://medium.com/@morgan_38669/stars-group-ico-introduction-ca01a0a8d4ff
Do you guys have celebrity advisors?
We currently have world-class football player Sokratis Papastathopoulos, former Ballon d'Or winner Hristo Stoichkov, Greek National team captain Vasilis Torosidis, global journalist Ian Stafford, former FIFA referee Mario van der Ende, ex-professional footballer Jan Olde Riekerink, tech genius and author Alex Lightman!
Yes absolutley! As of now our platform is scheduled to go live March 16th, 2018.

Activity: 392
Do you guys have celebrity advisors?
Activity: 644
Activity: 512
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Where is the best place I can get up to date news on Stars Group? Your Twitter?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How many people are on your team right now?

Our team includes 6 members, in addition to a great advisory and ambassador team!

Sounds like a formidable team! All full time I assume?

Yes -- most definitely!

That's good. Do you have plans to make more hires anytime soon, or will this team be able to keep up with scale as is?

We are looking to expand our team with a couple positions over the coming weeks!

Hello StarsGroup! Please message me on telegram @cryptohives for possibilities to increase your StarsGroup community
How many people are on your team right now?

Our team includes 6 members, in addition to a great advisory and ambassador team!

Sounds like a formidable team! All full time I assume?

Yes -- most definitely!

That's good. Do you have plans to make more hires anytime soon, or will this team be able to keep up with scale as is?

We are looking to expand our team with a couple positions over the coming weeks!
Pages:
Jump to: