Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 96. (Read 153786 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Do you receive my PM, I send message to Yobit?Sorry I ask ,because I not get any answer from you   Wink

Yes, confirmed.  

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000
Just voted on C-Cex. And why am I only the fourth to do so? Huh
c-cex voting requires a positive balance so i haven't gotten around to sending money to it.

We will make sure the balance is positive so that Newbium gets added.
legendary

I'm curious. What exactly is it that you see in this project that has so much promise?

For one, the crowdsale is not even finished yet we are launching.  We imagine good ROI for those who take advantage of this opportunity.

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
c-cex voting requires a positive balance so i haven't gotten around to sending money to it.
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace

Still it is going quite well and this project has a lot of energy behind it. I am sure things will speed up and more people will take notice as your project has so much promise.  Smiley

I'm curious. What exactly is it that you see in this project that has so much promise?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The crowdsale is capped at USD 600,000.

Six hundred thousand USD? Am I reading that right? WOW!

Payment only in BTC? Probably just a coincidence that the block payout on BTC will halving soon.

Caveat emptor.
We had to put a cap, to be honest, the project is going full steam ahead with only ~54 btc raised up till now.

Please test our demo at http://newbium.com -> Visualizations & Market Data (preview)

Still it is going quite well and this project has a lot of energy behind it. I am sure things will speed up and more people will take notice as your project has so much promise.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
This explains some ideas behind our new WOB indicator.

Crossposted from the DASH thread.
Hi DASH community.

I have good news. Have a look at the histogram on the left:

The vast majority of AltCoins have massively more total sell orders than buy orders, sometimes even
with a factor of 5 and more (so then the left, green column is 5 times smaller than the red column) .
I think that is one of the reasons why most of altcoin trading is so risky: The slightest panic - and a
price can fall bottomless. I guess, many coins do not care enough about creating demand; plus
-looking at the whole market- somehow their price is much too high (same example: 5 times too high).

In DASH however, the total buy orders volume is impressively larger than the total sell orders.
During the past 2 months, while developing, I often checked out several coins, to get a feeling
for our new indicator. With DASH, the situation had been ~balanced during the whole course of
these 2 months. And recently, I even see an inverted ratio - 1.65 time more total buy order volume
than total sell orders.  In short: Congrats. Your whole DASH economy seems quite healthy ;-)

Disclaimer: This is not a buy suggestion! I am just talking about one -of many- viewpoints. And myself I am only mildly invested
in DASH (unfortunately ;-) ... some old coins from long ago. I reported this mainly due to tech fascination, and because you are a
notable exception, and because I want to read your own explanations ... for what we are seeing there, in this project (click preview).

If you have any (tech, code, math, science) questions about our system, I am happy to answer them.

Smiley

Edit: retweet - thx
legendary
Traveling in subspace

Payment only in BTC? Probably just a coincidence that the block payout on BTC will halving soon.

Caveat emptor.
We had to put a cap, to be honest, the project is going full steam ahead with only ~54 btc raised up till now.

Please test our demo at http://newbium.com -> Visualizations & Market Data (preview)
One of the scrypts running in the background at the above URL goes to an IP addy in Canada(if it's not a proxy)and not a website URL. Ummm.... I'll pass.
legendary

Caveat emptor.

legendary
Traveling in subspace

Caveat emptor.
legendary
Nice job, looking forward for more updates

Yes, many more updates are planned for the last 10 days.
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
We have updated the data previews on our website, please have a look and test them out.

http://newbium.com/

Nice job, looking forward for more updates
legendary
We have updated the data previews on our website, please have a look and test them out.

http://newbium.com/

legendary
Yobit & C-Cex Listing Bounty:

Bounty 500,000 Newbium coins.

1) Yobit:

We are offering the above bounty which will be split between those who contact Yobit and remind them to add Newbium. We have already applied and provided all the details for them to list us.

Yobit bct thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

2) C-Cex.com:

C-Cex exchange is also included....you just need to vote for C-Cex to add Newbium.

Please vote here:
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=newb

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

legendary
Do you receive my PM, I send message to Yobit?Sorry I ask ,because I not get any answer from you   Wink

Yes, confirmed.  
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Do you receive my PM, I send message to Yobit?Sorry I ask ,because I not get any answer from you   Wink
legendary
maybe dev should cancel request newbium trade on yobit

because very many problem from member (include me) yobit.

thanks

I think Yobit is growing very fast so maybe many problems but I am sure they will fix them because they making good money from fees.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
maybe dev should cancel request newbium trade on yobit

because very many problem from member (include me) yobit.

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: