Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NEWB - The crypto market's dirty little secret - page 97. (Read 153786 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Google also seemed odd to those who heard it first but now no one thinks its a strange name.

Also, Newbium connotes peer-to-peer. "We're all Newbs here."
legendary
Activity: 2184
legendary
legendary
Newbium?
I think the name puts people off. I don't know if this is serious but if it is, consider changing the name buddy

I too was at first critical of the name, but to be honest, I have grown to like it. In fact, every time I see NEWBIUM I immediately am reminded of a sincere, positive community and an incredibly attentive developer.

landomata has displayed next level support and been very helpful addressing any questions I've had, almost instantly.  I in no way associate the typical label 'newb' with this project anymore.

I truly hope that anyone interested in this project that is discouraged by the name, takes another look...it's quality!!

mephoria
Google also seemed odd to those who heard it first but now no one thinks its a strange name.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Newbium?
I think the name puts people off. I don't know if this is serious but if it is, consider changing the name buddy

I too was at first critical of the name, but to be honest, I have grown to like it. In fact, every time I see NEWBIUM I immediately am reminded of a sincere, positive community and an incredibly attentive developer.

landomata has displayed next level support and been very helpful addressing any questions I've had, almost instantly.  I in no way associate the typical label 'newb' with this project anymore.

I truly hope that anyone interested in this project that is discouraged by the name, takes another look...it's quality!!

mephoria
legendary

A large portion of Newbium services will be free, but we shall also have premium subscriptions for paying customers.

legendary
Newbium?

Actually, the name is quite unique. It's very hard to confuse Newbium with any other coin or brand name.
legendary

i hope my newbie status rank was not be problem for this one. i have sent you PM dev thanks Smiley

Your status rank is not an issue for this bounty.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
dev I have sent you PM.
thank you.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Newbium?
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Yobit Listing Bounty:

Bounty 500,000 Newbium coins.

1) Yobit:

We are offering the above bounty which will be split between those who contact Yobit and remind them to add Newbium. We have already applied and provided all the details for them to list us.

Yobit bct thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

EDIT:

2) C-Cex.com

C-Cex exchange is also included....you just need to vote for C-Cex to add Newbium.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

Please wait until C-Cex adds Newbium to the voting list before you vote.

The 500,000 bounty will be split between those who do anyone of the above two.

i hope my newbie status rank was not be problem for this one. i have sent you PM dev thanks Smiley
legendary
Looking forward to more achievements
We have a lot of updates planned for the last 10 days of the crowdsale.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
UPDATE:  Integration of the Newbium social chat and information sharing front & back ends has now begun. 
Looking forward to more achievements
legendary
UPDATE:  Integration of the Newbium social chat and information sharing front & back ends has now begun. 
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
PM sent as well
legendary
Hello I send message to Yobit,I PM you too

Ok, received.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello I send message to Yobit,I PM you too
legendary
Ok. I will always waiting for.

We are targeting end of this week but we might push into the weekend.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I want to know, the product will be in what time? The source code will open? We can now work progress has released some product prototype? Maybe I will invest in some BTC. I want to see the product, rather than a picture. Thank you

Newbium will launch within 7 days.  The screenshots are from the actual product, there were some data visualization preview already online on our website.
Still don't see the effective client or product Huh Huh

Newbium level 1 product is launching very soon, we are actually preparing the production servers now.  The product is running very well on our development servers.

Ok. I will always waiting for.
legendary
I want to know, the product will be in what time? The source code will open? We can now work progress has released some product prototype? Maybe I will invest in some BTC. I want to see the product, rather than a picture. Thank you

Newbium will launch within 7 days.  The screenshots are from the actual product, there were some data visualization preview already online on our website.
Still don't see the effective client or product Huh Huh

Newbium level 1 product is launching very soon, we are actually preparing the production servers now.  The product is running very well on our development servers.

Pages:
Jump to: