Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS - page 104. (Read 227482 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Very good is trading Nexium in a range. Monday, new opportunities for earning gives for us NXC, do not miss the money literally lie at your feet. Raise them!
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
So, EDCON is finished! Let's review the results:

- Developers didn't show the online store and didn't participate in the conference. That were just false promises for investors. They didn't even show the damn screenshot to us!

- We are waiting for bounty campaign already a month and seems that they just don't care. They continue promise "tomorrow" every week. Seems they don't interested to promote their product.

- Price is falling, investors start switching to more interesting projects with reliable developers.

Sad, but I think people will dump this token in next 2-3 days right before the store / beta release.
Many people will be selling "on news" and cut their losses. Bye, Nexium, and thank you for easy money 1 month ago.

Guys, if we get more of high quality fud together, like that, we can dump the price for sure. so everyone writting now some nice fud, please.

so i start.

the expectations are too high in this project, i think. the beta release and the shop will be buggy and the price will dump.

Price is not falling, the price looks very good right now, the claim ain't correct at all. The team is developing with 200% workload, no need to spread more FUD, the price is never below ICO price, never let investors down.

the FUD is anyway not so important for the price. its the progress of the project. wednesday/thursday we will see more, there should be a release. for now we are heading sideways.
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
I got some protonexium (just 4 of them) at my counterparty wallet...can I do something with them now...or they are worthless now  ?

THX
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
22 is coming and that will help the coin a little.
Hope this team will achieve everything and the coin will stay here.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Should add NXC to other Exchanges, such as Bittrex. So it would be easier to achieve high prices ( 20k sat or more.)  Wink

I imagine more than a bunch of new millionaires if that would happen.  Cheesy
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Should add NXC to other Exchanges, such as Bittrex. So it would be easier to achieve high prices ( 20k sat or more.)  Wink
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
 Wink

- Developers didn't show the online store and didn't participate in the conference. That were just false promises for investors. They didn't even show the damn screenshot to us!

- We are waiting for bounty campaign already a month and seems that they just don't care. They continue promise "tomorrow" every week. Seems they don't interested to promote their product.

- Price is falling, investors start switching to more interesting projects with reliable developers.

Sad, but I think people will dump this token in next 2-3 days right before the store / beta release.
Many people will be selling "on news" and cut their losses. Bye, Nexium, and thank you for easy money 1 month ago.

Guys, if we get more of high quality fud together, like that, we can dump the price for sure. so everyone writting now some nice fud, please.

so i start.

the expectations are too high in this project, i think. the beta release and the shop will be buggy and the price will dump.

Huh, nice try, man  Grin BTW, I think that you are right to some extent and peeps can be dissapointed when beta and shop finally come out. But even if that happens it doesn't mean that we'll see a big dump soon. Total volume of buy orders on Polo is just 107 BTC, so major bagholders just can't dump their NXC because they would lose a lot of money and I'm pretty sure that's not their intent. So maybe later, yeah, but first we need to see some really good pump. So if you didn't buy enough earlier, buy now and let's do some quality HYPE instead of FUD Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
Anticipate what you expect fiat when market opens

Everyone knows this will not be worth anything, that's why the large accumulations over the past 2 weeks.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Anticipate what you expect fiat when market opens
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
only an idiot would sell those coins that are bought poloniex
Activity: 1106
Dextrust.org #Defi

so i start.

thanks for the advice, I've sold all NXC I bought yesterday
http://prntscr.com/eaocc8
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

so i start.

Price is not falling, the price looks very good right now, the claim ain't correct at all. The team is developing with 200% workload, no need to spread more FUD, the price is never below ICO price, never let investors down.
legendary
Activity: 1045

so i start.

Dextrust.org #Defi

They just visit edcon, but they were not the center of it. They meet people, have some conversation with them. Or u need an explosion after edcon? Release of store and close beta will be on 22 February. wait some days, pls, don't FUD. If u are so disappointed, so why do u wait for bounty program? Price is falling because of bitcoin, Golem, and some weak people, who expect 20k after edcon. But I think, it is not a great problem. Sell pls, investors after edcon need cheap coins, so, people gave this chance to them today.

I agree with your statement, they only visited EDCON but was not involved there, the price falls caused by many things such as pricing bitcoin increasingly expensive.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

ok bye
Activity: 437
Merit: 258

As it turned out, they were not supposed to. Devs never said that they were gonna speak at the conference. So you're talking about rumors, not the actual info. They posted some photos from conf and Manon told us on Slack that they met a lot of people and presented the project many times. They've got new contacts, that could be new investors.

BUT it seems no bounty campaign still..  Huh

I've asked Manon on Slack about it, when she answers, I'm gonna post the reply here. And stop the FUD, it's getting annoying
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
BUT it seems no bounty campaign still..  Huh
Have some patience? Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
BUT it seems no bounty campaign still..  Huh
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.

They just visit edcon, but they were not the center of it. They meet people, have some conversation with them. Or u need an explosion after edcon? Release of store and close beta will be on 22 February. wait some days, pls, don't FUD. If u are so disappointed, so why do u wait for bounty program? Price is falling because of bitcoin, Golem, and some weak people, who expect 20k after edcon. But I think, it is not a great problem. Sell pls, investors after edcon need cheap coins, so, people gave this chance to them today.
Dextrust.org #Defi
Developers are already at EDCON!
I'm very excited because they will meet a lot of crypto investors / traders / developers during these 2 days.
Big money are coming to NXC, it's time to forget about cheap NXC, we won't see it again.

🚀 🚀 🚀 We are going to the new all time high in realtime 🚀 🚀 🚀

great sir , This in now cheap ,everyone turned away from NXC to GOLEM Coin ( GNT ) is now a good time to buy NXC? I think not the time to buy, before to the date of 22 February 2017, the price of NXC as if going back to 6000.

rebuying when its cheap is always good.

golem is the supercomputer service. nxc is good to launch the product. you can see their progress from early 2016 with the pre-sale
yesss sir , Now NXC pump again from 6100 sat to 8000 sat , its so very nice this Coin.
Jump to: