Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 15. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is there a mining Nexty?
No, we dont have public mining for NTY. But you can earn more by smartstaking and now  high interest rate is applied from OCT 25, 2018 to NOV 25, 2018
How do I go about smart staking?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is there a mining Nexty?
No, we dont have public mining for NTY. But you can earn more by smartstaking and now  high interest rate is applied from OCT 25, 2018 to NOV 25, 2018
Is there a mining Nexty?
Dear admins, the website smartstaking.nexty.io is real or not.
smartstaking.nexty.io is our very first dapps. So yes it is real
hmm, okey, tks.
U can login there using ur private key and ur balance from nexty wallet is synced.
Thanks. I put my private key and my all balance in it . So where can I see my balance?
You can see your balance at deposit tab, and from that tab you can also apply for smartstaking and you can see there the rate of interest and days.
hmm, okey, tks.
U can login there using ur private key and ur balance from nexty wallet is synced.
Thanks. I put my private key and my all balance in it . So where can I see my balance?
hmm, okey, tks.
Activity: 154
Good afternoon, I like the policy of instantaneousness and lack of commission. You do not plan to make a project like a kickstarter based on your system?
hmm, okey, tks.
#nextyupdate #newchannel #Coinmarketcal

We are really sorry for being absent on CoinMarketCal.com for such a long time and in the next few days, we will come back with regular updates on this site. The team hopes that CoinMarketCal will be another trusted and informative channel to help Nexty updates go viral!

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
hhhmm that's not a very good news Sad
Yes but we are working with CoinMarketCal now so there will be a good news my friend!
hope so! I always support Nexty!
So glad to have such a supporter like you!
Does smart staking continue for new ones?
Smart staking is available until the reward pool runs dry. Yes it is.
What is NTF?
For only the first 10 billion of NTY joining Smart Staking program within 3 months: 10,000 NTY in the wallet will have one NTF generated automatically. NTF is not available until April 12, 2018.

And how is Proof of Foundation different than other Consensus?
In many replies before, I have mentioned NTF right? Well, it is a token used to choose a block sealer, only who has enough NTF that can mine the blocks. PoW choose a blocksealer by how fast a miner can seal a block right? The fastest miner will be rewarded. But in PoF, reward is given randomly to the sealer that entered the sealing round that has the number matched with the result of the calculation of the sealing round.
Can Nexty become the next Ethereum?
Definitely, with enough supporter and user.
Where are you guys from?
We are a tech company based in Singapore.
Hope nty will go to the moon
Thank you very much!!!
I want to ask where is NTY to be used for payment ?
NTY to be used for payment on Jeju Island, Korea
Activity: 42

We are really sorry for being absent on CoinMarketCal.com for such a long time and in the next few days, we will come back with regular updates on this site. The team hopes that CoinMarketCal will be another trusted and informative channel to help Nexty updates go viral!

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
Yes but we are working with CoinMarketCal now so there will be a good news my friend!
What is NTF?
For only the first 10 billion of NTY joining Smart Staking program within 3 months: 10,000 NTY in the wallet will have one NTF generated automatically. NTF is not available until April 12, 2018.

In many replies before, I have mentioned NTF right? Well, it is a token used to choose a block sealer, only who has enough NTF that can mine the blocks. PoW choose a blocksealer by how fast a miner can seal a block right? The fastest miner will be rewarded. But in PoF, reward is given randomly to the sealer that entered the sealing round that has the number matched with the result of the calculation of the sealing round.
Where are you guys from?
Thank you very much!!!
I want to ask where is NTY to be used for payment ?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Where are you guys from?
Thank you very much!!!

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Where are you guys from?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Where are you guys from?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Where are you guys from?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
What is NTF?

Pages:
Jump to: