Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 16. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
#nextyupdate #newchannel #Coinmarketcal

We are really sorry for being absent on CoinMarketCal.com for such a long time and in the next few days, we will come back with regular updates on this site. The team hopes that CoinMarketCal will be another trusted and informative channel to help Nexty updates go viral!

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
hhhmm that's not a very good news Sad
Yes but we are working with CoinMarketCal now so there will be a good news my friend!
hope so! I always support Nexty!
So glad to have such a supporter like you!
Does smart staking continue for new ones?
Smart staking is available until the reward pool runs dry. Yes it is.
What is NTF?
For only the first 10 billion of NTY joining Smart Staking program within 3 months: 10,000 NTY in the wallet will have one NTF generated automatically. NTF is not available until April 12, 2018.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

We are really sorry for being absent on CoinMarketCal.com for such a long time and in the next few days, we will come back with regular updates on this site. The team hopes that CoinMarketCal will be another trusted and informative channel to help Nexty updates go viral!

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
Yes but we are working with CoinMarketCal now so there will be a good news my friend!
What is NTF?

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team

Thanks and Best regards,
- The Nexty team
Good luck Nexty team!!!
NTY can be used to buy sth, right?
Yes, NTY is accepted as a trading currency in FLOGmall. So you can use NTY to buy sth in Flogmall. Otherwise, you can use NTY on Jeju Island, Korea.
oh really?
yes,Nexty Platform has signed the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with InterMarketing /Auditor General of All That Jeju Island, the company specializes in tourism on Jeju Island.
Good job! Nexty go to the moon.
Yes, NTY is accepted as a trading currency in FLOGmall. So you can use NTY to buy sth in Flogmall. Otherwise, you can use NTY on Jeju Island, Korea.
oh really?
yes,Nexty Platform has signed the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with InterMarketing /Auditor General of All That Jeju Island, the company specializes in tourism on Jeju Island.
oh really?
Why is the Russian language selective in the project? my friends and I can't watch the vidio, in the road map without an interpreter, too, will not understand. as I understand the project should be global, so please make the site publicly available.
Hi, We are trying to spread our project around the world step by step. According to the roadmap, we're planning build Russia Community in a very near future. Pls kindly wait for our official announcement. Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: