Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 90. (Read 41763 times)

vld
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Help me understand how to translate pNTY to NTY. and how generally to deduce to itself on the bill if Windows of a purse is not present. and the android is not supported by the device ??
copper member
Activity: 238
@nextyio team is in Jeju looking for new partnership!
Jeju Island, also known as Jeju-do, is the only autonomous province of South Korea and the country’s largest island. Nexty Platform decided to become one of the contributors to the development of @Jeju.
https://twitter.com/nextyio/status/1030301696516227072
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
I do not know a reason why this great project is not received the attention from investors  Huh

Now the market is in the Red Storm, investors are more cautious.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
I do not know a reason why this great project is not received the attention from investors  Huh
Activity: 1
Hi, i'm new in this forum,  my name is icofalc and i'm a university student.
I'm currently doing a research on this plattform, however i've problems understanding what is the consensus protocol that is used by nexty.
I found that this plattform uses the Proof of foundation, however, in another site i found that it uses Proof of work.
Is there someone who can help me?
I appreciate in advance,

Icofalc.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
my coins are still in the old smart staking and they didnt give me the private key . so i cant access them. all my coins from ICO are lost now. what a joke...
Activity: 168
Hey. I like this project. A good concept, a zero transfer fee, a price stabilization system. Good luck to you in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I recieved an email about staking. But couldn't find how to do it.

I can lock my tokens for profit because i don't plan on selling them. How can i stake my tokens, is there a how to guide?
Activity: 95
Please look into listing in a very good exchange asap, this would give a great kick off.
You guys really have a solid project and solving a real problem, make a good move, don't wait long.
Good luck.
Activity: 20
nexty is not participating in kucoin voting, due to some irreregulatities in voting. Coinbene is our most awaiting News now

About 11,000,000,000 nexty coins sold in last week but price is going down !!! why Huh

50 million NTY has just been paid for bounty hunter, I think this is one of the reason that make price going down , but just in short term, hold strong Wink

Nexty listed on coinbene and got some new partnerships but price got -50% !!!
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Nexty instant transfer, zero transfer fee, does it have blocks and nodes?How is it broadcast?
Activity: 27
Coinben is an impressive growth floor last time. Nexty's listing on Coinben is great news. It will help more people know and reach out to Nexty coin even more...

hmmmmm , you think we can see Nexty @ 1$ in next 5 years or sooner ?

we can not predict the price in the future, It depend on many things , but this can be happened, If many people accept NTY as a payment method in the future, many partner want to cooperate with Nexty, we can hope for this price
Activity: 29
nexty is not participating in kucoin voting, due to some irreregulatities in voting. Coinbene is our most awaiting News now

About 11,000,000,000 nexty coins sold in last week but price is going down !!! why Huh

50 million NTY has just been paid for bounty hunter, I think this is one of the reason that make price going down , but just in short term, hold strong Wink
Activity: 29
it already has kinda high marketcap.  Undecided

It is now about top 160, But i believe in next 3 month , Nexty will be on top 100, I can see their team is working hard to participate many conference to do marrketing about NExty and find partner . Good job
Activity: 25
Sorry if I am missing something but once my NTY is deposited into wallet, what steps are needed for smart staking?

Nexty listed on Coinbene 🚀🚀🚀🚀 Hope to see new exchanges soon.

It is listed now, but low volume and price is going down because of mistake in selling price at the beginning on Coinbene Sad Sad event
Sorry if I am missing something but once my NTY is deposited into wallet, what steps are needed for smart staking?

Nexty listed on Coinbene 🚀🚀🚀🚀 Hope to see new exchanges soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Nexty  is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/NTY! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

Coin Tracking
There is Coin Tracking Alert in Bitgur Alerts. Add it once and you will receive important information about Nexty. Price change, unusual volume, new listings, general news, and events.

We can send notifications by telegram, e-mail or browser push notification. You will find Coin Tracking alert in our alerting system.
URL: https://bitgur.com/alerts

Volume Profile
We have a unique financial chart called Volume Profile. This tool is indispensable for determining resistance and support levels.
URL: https://bitgur.com/coin/NTY/chart

Customizable watchlist
You can create your custom cryptocurrency watchlist using 35 financial indicators or charts and select their display order in the table.
URL: https://bitgur.com/watchlist

Modern-style website widget
You can add our awesome widget. URL: https://bitgur.com/widgets
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: