Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 94. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
hi, i bought nty when ico and currently i do not log into the site i have to do
https://nexty.io/
Merit: 10
Another shitty ICO which product is a cheap clone of Nano currency? Why people are so fool?

Nexty platform is tick for tick similar to bitconnect platform. I would be very cautious before buying NTY.
who fuking care about that? Huh. We just care about how profitable they can make lol Cheesy. If it was a new bitconnect, I would invest more  Cheesy

Everything is great with Nexty ! about 600% profit in this month !

There is a lot of potential for improvement for Nexty , New exchange , More work in Nexty property's , work on PRIVACY and marketing.

Holding 50,000,000 Nexty coins for next 5 year !

Hoping for a price of $ 1 in the next 5 years for Nexty Ico.

Thanks Nexty Team.

Thanks bro.
I want to ask what is the difference between NTY and PNTY? Is it NTY or PNTY? Do you know what I mean?
10,000 NTY = 1pNTY, p means pack.
Activity: 20
Another shitty ICO which product is a cheap clone of Nano currency? Why people are so fool?

Nexty platform is tick for tick similar to bitconnect platform. I would be very cautious before buying NTY.
who fuking care about that? Huh. We just care about how profitable they can make lol Cheesy. If it was a new bitconnect, I would invest more  Cheesy

Everything is great with Nexty ! about 600% profit in this month !

There is a lot of potential for improvement for Nexty , New exchange , More work in Nexty property's , work on PRIVACY and marketing.

Holding 50,000,000 Nexty coins for next 5 year !

Hoping for a price of $ 1 in the next 5 years for Nexty Ico.

Thanks Nexty Team.
Activity: 213
I have invested in NTY because their coin has incredible speed in transaction. That enough. I am looking forward to seeing more different tokens will appear on their platform in future.

I want to ask what is the difference between NTY and PNTY? Is it NTY or PNTY? Do you know what I mean?
There is no difference between NTY and pNTY. pNTY is just a different name or a unit of 10000 NTY. It looks like satashi and bitcoin (NTY and pNTY). Did you understand?.

Activity: 89
1pnty =10000 ngy ,that all

instant transfer and zero fee , its what i need for my business!!! just i want know about privacy in nexty .

nexty is like baby!! this is long time profitable investment:)
Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Please update the circulation supply on coinmarketcap, that will turn out to be a boon to this project soon.
Hi. It's 165,352,200,000 NTY.

Oh God, read the question! I asked you to update on Coinmarketcap.com "https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nexty" not on Bitcointalk.org Roll Eyes
We will do it soon. Thanks.

Hi , i am new in Nexty icon, can you explain for me more about Nexty privacy , your Marketing strategy ?
And i think you should add more members to your team for more work on your marketing section.
i checked your site and i didnt see any investors or adviser , even i couldn’t find good video on youtube !
your telegram group is not active !!!

hope see best from you

Last question , in your vision ,Nexty coin can rich 0.01 $ in next 2 years ?
Activity: 23
Get us on blockfolio and delta app, admin work this out
Activity: 238
Hi admin , I got problem, I have successfully passed your KYC, but i still not receive 50 PNTY from you guys, can you please check it for me, my email is : [email protected], my username is :minh7296 . I claimed already but nothing happen.

It doesn't matter, NTY still bring me lots of profit 4x, 5x at USD price in bearish market, how about your gold ICO  Grin Grin Grin, how much did you earn from them ?
On May 24-25 in Ho Chi Minh City of Vietnam, Nexty is joining Blockchain Festival. The event is hosted by HUObi Pro, the world's third largest cryptocurrency exchange on Coinmarketcap, together with the participation of Blockchain Leaders and Vietnam Officials, i.e Tyler Wu - Managing Director of Huobi Pro, Thanh Dao - Nexty CTO, Loi Luu - Founder of Kyber Network and Dr. Dao Dinh Kha - Director General, Dept of information technology, the Vietnam Ministry of information and communication.

Nexty CTO, Thanh Dao, would also show up at the event to share about how other startups can develop by utilizing Nexty Platform and guide users to test outstanding features of Nexty "Instant transfer & Zero transfer fee".

Meet us at: Block S04, Gem Center, No. 8 Nguyen Binh Khiem, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam.
Time: 8am to 6pm (GMT+7), May 24 2018
Event details: https://www.blockchainfestival.com

Great news, after this meeting, NTY price x2 immediately, you guys seems to have great deal with great partner and exchange.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I remember participating in Nexty's airdrop campaign back then. What happened to it? The coins has been distributed or it was cancelled?

One is saying Nano and the other is saying Bitconnect. Which should we agree upon now? Don't try to FUD on a project except If you don't have a substantial evidence to back up your claims and assertions. So far the token is doing alright in the market. Development yeam just needs to update the circulating supply on coinmarketcap and then things will kick up better than it is.
Activity: 17

Activity: 56
Merit: 26
Please update the circulation supply on coinmarketcap, that will turn out to be a boon to this project soon.

Oh God, read the question! I asked you to update on Coinmarketcap.com "https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nexty" not on Bitcointalk.org Roll Eyes
We will do it soon. Thanks.
Activity: 93
Stay true, stay humble.

I hope this project will be successful Grin. I am also NTY holder  Cool. NTY to the moon Cool.
Pages:
Jump to: