Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NexusCoin - Local Coin for the Israeli Crypto Community - page 5. (Read 12639 times)

legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
Your love of Israelis bares absolutely nothing on the fact that Zionism is racism, nor does it address the quotes provided. Try not to appeal to your emotions over facts.

welcome to my ignore list  Cool
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Well that should alert every Gentile around here. So essentially, this is a Zionist coin? Is that what I'm hearing? Will it be used to sell Zionist racism and globalism?

Relax dude Smiley

I love israeli people, i'm from Catalonia

Your love of Israelis bares absolutely nothing on the fact that Zionism is racism, nor does it address the quotes provided. Try not to appeal to your emotions over facts.
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

Well that should alert every Gentile around here. So essentially, this is a Zionist coin? Is that what I'm hearing? Will it be used to sell Zionist racism and globalism?

Relax dude Smiley

I love israeli people, i'm from Catalonia
Activity: 65
So we decided to get a coin rolling and it got a lot of enthusiasm in the Israeli Bitcoin community. As you must know, the Israeli Bitcoin community is one of the largest and most active communities in the world. We want to start the genesis block today, the 3rd of January 2014, 5 years after Bitcoin's genesis block.

"As you must know, the Israeli Bitcoin community is one of the largest and most active communities in the world"

As it says in the Talmud:

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.

And my personal favorites:

Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed."

Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Yeah, let's jump on the Israeli coin everyone!  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
addnode 79.182.170.165 add
addnode 85.250.1.51 add
addnode 79.182.141.181 add
addnode 82.80.181.228 add
o3u
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Money comes, money goes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
wallet synched! what's the stats for the coin, maxsupply? retarget difficulty time etc?

Afaik the features are the same like bitcoin just with scrypt algo
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
wallet synched! what's the stats for the coin, maxsupply? retarget difficulty time etc?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
yeah nodes added, but debubg window tells me connection timeout to nodes, is it port 9335?

legendary
getmonero.org
yeah nodes added, but debubg window tells me connection timeout to nodes, is it port 9335?

i dunno really. ask them here https://www.facebook.com/groups/nexuscoin/
legendary
legendary
getmonero.org
anyone having a valid wallet? the ones linked from http://nxc.bitcoinbox.co.il/ are not working. Impossible to synch, even with nodes supplied.

did you add the addnodes? do it!
legendary
anyone having a valid wallet? the ones linked from http://nxc.bitcoinbox.co.il/ are not working. Impossible to synch, even with nodes supplied.
legendary
getmonero.org
legendary
getmonero.org
GPU mining just started btw. though i dont have a card unfortunately Sad
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
can this be solomined gpu yet?
In a few hours you'll be able to GPU mine.
Activity: 84
There be komodo dragons
ZeWaren, please paste an address of yours again, I'd gladly send you some.

1EfXv1TQPqdH96TwMfxgcKMFHhfRakmJRP
Activity: 434
can this be solomined gpu yet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Thanks for your kindness but i am not having that many k and i am now keeping them coz i see some potential in this coin:)
I mined these yesterday some time after launch so i am not a very new user,  however the syncing problem appeared at me too (Left it mining overnight it doesnt showed that it is out of sync but i had only one connection to the network and at morning when i restarted the client and forced to sync by adding the nodes 31k disapeeared from the wallet as i mined it out of sync) but that's my problem i should have been aware to have more connections
WiW
Activity: 277
"The public is stupid, hence the public will pay"
ZeWaren, please paste an address of yours again, I'd gladly send you some.

I really like this coin in the past days there were only shitty launches but this one seemd almost perfect. Absolutely no rejects or orphans mining with my cpu. I just wish you can keep it up and make it something

That's interesting. Some of the new users in the group have been experiencing terrible sync problems... We're trying to get reliable nodes up and running... Please drop by the Facebook group! If posts are in English you'll get responses in English! Smiley (Also, people are looking to buy, so if you're loaded with a good few thousand, feel free to check out the highest bid on the exchange)

Hey! there's already a Cryptoshekel!!!

Cryptoshekel is for war (and is not Israeli)
NexusCoin is for peace

Hear hear.
Pages:
Jump to: