Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NexusCoin - Local Coin for the Israeli Crypto Community - page 6. (Read 12639 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey! there's already a Cryptoshekel!!!

Cryptoshekel is for war (and is not Israeli)
NexusCoin is for peace
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I really like this coin in the past days there were only shitty launches but this one seemd almost perfect. Absolutely no rejects or orphans mining with my cpu. I just wish you can keep it up and make it something
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
There be komodo dragons
ZeWaren, I'd like to send you some, but your address is invalid..
Well, I'm using the wallet at http://nxc.bitcoinbox.co.il/NXC-windows.zip and all my addresses look like the one I gave you.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey! there's already a Cryptoshekel!!!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Hi all,

I didn't actually expect to get any response from this. Like all good coins, this is an experiment and nobody is promising anything. Everyone can relax.

International miners are welcome to take a look at the quick and dirty manual exchange we set up, orders can be PM'd to me. Just in case you want to make a quick satoshi off your mining. Trades can be direct or I handle the escrow.

Thanks for the interest Smiley

But fix the OP ! Make it look like a coin actually!  Post links. Answer to the questions posted here etc
Don't waste your time with this. No capable dev behind it, created with coin creator.

You're wrong. The whole community of Israel cryptocurrency experts is behind it. All investing resources to the success of this currency.
WiW
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
"The public is stupid, hence the public will pay"
Hi all,

I didn't actually expect to get any response from this. Like all good coins, this is an experiment and nobody is promising anything. Everyone can relax.

International miners are welcome to take a look at the quick and dirty manual exchange we set up, orders can be PM'd to me. Just in case you want to make a quick satoshi off your mining. Trades can be direct or I handle the escrow.

Thanks for the interest Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
Don't waste your time with this. No capable dev behind it, created with coin creator.

Although i could agree its fun to say that when you have all those coins in your signature Cheesy

Well all of them have a capable dev behind them. Actually I wrote this to screen the interest in here Smiley I'm currently solo mining the coin Wink
legendary
getmonero.org

Although i could agree its fun to say that when you have all those coins in your signature Cheesy
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
Activity: 117
taking forever to sync with network  Huh

edit: it was my internet, mining now
legendary
getmonero.org
Why does the Windows client use 100% CPU just to run? -_- + No blocks are being downloaded

You're probably mining off my CPU for your earnings anyways

it doesnt to me. Maybe you have configured to mine. Check your hash at help-->debug window--->console by writing   "getmininginfo"

if you get a number higher than 0 in hashpersec then you are mining
Activity: 12
Why does the Windows client use 100% CPU just to run? -_- + No blocks are being downloaded

http://puu.sh/692tL.png

You're probably mining off my CPU for your earnings anyways
legendary
getmonero.org
Diff UP again. Now at 0.00390625
Activity: 84
There be komodo dragons
Can anybody send some to MaKNyqAq9fR5wt3BEQxyxiMRDLvDFKEryx so that I test my setup?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Hey Hebes, what alog?
Activity: 69
So guys how many coins total? Is it CPU or Scrypt or What? I think its CPU now and in 48 hours it will also be GPU?

How many coins per block? Halve? When difficulty changes? Purpose of the coin? Logo?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/nexuscoin/permalink/794745493875251/ btw those are the links. Coin had no premine it seems at 10:30. Now we are 4 hour after that.
renexurved!

Le chaim.
legendary
getmonero.org
WTS 1000 NXT for 1 Bitcoin or Datacoins or make me an offer!

Nextcoin?

Sorry my bad Tongue nexuscoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
WTS 1000 NXT for 1 Bitcoin or Datacoins or make me an offer!

Nextcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: