Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 11. (Read 4139 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Great project.. I think NICKELCOIN will be huge! I wish success of this project!
Activity: 52
Activity: 76
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It's a good idea to collect all the coupons in one place. There are already many competitors. I hope the performance and convenience will be on top.
Activity: 28
Grt coin to earn wealth in rapid time
Activity: 16
interesting...
I will fully be part of this project..
Activity: 59
copper member
Activity: 1064
This looks like good concept .Giving facility to cover loss and get more of earned reward points is nice idea.Hoping that it will grow.
Activity: 61
Activity: 63
Good coin with nice idea to save and cash reward points. It will grow rapidly. Best of luck.
Activity: 35
 I am confused why there is a project on the tread here, is not to send a tread on a project we announced in the marketplace (bounties).
Activity: 39
ANNOUNCEMENT:

Nickelcoin ICO Registration and KYC is ongoing.

You must register and do your KYC to buy NKL.

Get started here: https://tokensale.nickelcoin.co

ICO pre-sales price is at $0.4
Purchase Bonus: 10%
Referral Bonus = 5%

Registration and KYC procedures can be found here: https://medium.com/@nickelcoin/nickelcoin-ico-registration-and-kyc-verification-procedures-b604e29876f9
Activity: 23
Looking a great project. Keep it up.
Activity: 35
Very interesting. i am happy to be part of this great project. such an interesting name for a coin.
Activity: 8
How much time in listed exchanges,  listed prices  in exchange
Activity: 1
Good work guys, but Im not sure you posted on the right channel on the forum. I like it!  Wink
Activity: 307
personally feel that there is still more prospects for development i hope it come on exchanges. I am very excited for it.
Activity: 89
Activity: 99
This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 62
Nickelcoin is an evolutional cryptocurrency introduced for merchants, business owners and consumers that offer traditional solutions for customer Loyalty programs and Digital gift cards.
Nickelcoin transforms traditional discount coupons, loyalty points and shopping vouchers into liquid, tradable digital tokens.
Thats why I like Nickelcoin very much.
Pages:
Jump to: