Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 13. (Read 4139 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Great project with great future. Very nice airdrop project
Activity: 39
If I no longer have to carry a whole bunch of discount cards with me, then I definitely like the idea of ​​your company.
You offer an interesting solution.

How are you going to implement this? When will there be at least a beta version of the application?
Do I understand correctly that with your company, I can sell my discounts in companies that are your partners, like digital assets?

Sure, you can exchange your discount coupons in our merchant sites, but if you receive coupons from shops you don't visit often, you can trade those rewards with other retailers in our exchange platform
Activity: 3
I liked it. I hope it will rock.
Activity: 59
interesting and promising project.looking forward to the team about future updates of this project
Activity: 5

I really like your project, now waiting for the moon landing Smiley
Activity: 107
Awosome project to work with ,in future i want to see this project at top,best of luck.
Activity: 30
such as moreover crypto currency policy make a big era and vision to the people. NICKELCOIN can be one of them.
Activity: 46
i think this is a lovely project after ICO go to moon...
Activity: 19
Great Platform... Looking forward and very excited ...
Activity: 23
Very nice project and I would definitely participate in this
Activity: 71
Awesome project everyone join now
Activity: 71

Very interesting...
I will fully be part of this project.
Activity: 54
This is just the beginning of the road, I want to wish good luck to this new project , the project came up with an interesting and necessary, technical documentation at a high level ,written in accessible language
Activity: 28
Activity: 35
I did not find a link to join the project and I see it looks like this tread is a long time ago, then can I join the project right now?
Activity: 16
Activity: 2
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
Activity: 7
Very interesting...
I will fully be part of this project.
Activity: 63
I want to be a part of this great project wish u good luck
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: