Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 34. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 243
i will fully support this project to be moon.
Activity: 1
Activity: 308
Finance continues to develop. Projects such as NickelCoin move the money world forward.

I really liked the project site. Everything is very clear. The idea of ​​the project is also close to me.

Unfortunately, it is difficult for me to evaluate the technology that is embedded in the project. But I believe that it is also on top.
Activity: 66

Good project, act guys, you will succeed
Activity: 41
Good afternoon, very necessary project. I will use it in my business to provide coupons to customers! I'm waiting for the development of the project.
Activity: 373
This project sound like a great future.
Activity: 27
Nice project and i lucky part with you
Activity: 416
Merit: 10
This is one of ico's with a small amount of supply. And mostly this kind is the one that has a high value. I will support you all the way. Is there any bounty thread to help you to support promoting your project?
Activity: 26
It's a great project and am part of you, best luck
Activity: 46
It looks very good. With the help of which my discounts will be confirmed, using the phone, or qr code?
interesting project i will have a look in it
Activity: 45
nice project with very strong presentation
Activity: 20
Very interesting...
I will fully be part of this project..
Space booked
Activity: 67
Very interesting...
I will fully be part of this project..
please reserve
Activity: 39
whether altcoin is currently still having a distribution program like bounty and ico, i really want to join this project, is there anybody can help me here?

Thanks for your interest

You can participate in our ICO (Registration and KYC starts in less than 3 days)
Visit our Token sales page (https://tokensale.nickelcoin.co)
Join our telegram group to stay updated...
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
The project has good purpose. Hopefully this project would be attain what need to be attained. Customer's Loyalty rewards is really awesome and can hit a big impact to the society.
This is gonna be one of the biggest cryto
Activity: 59
This will be one of the lagest project in crypto world.very strong and awsom.
Pages:
Jump to: