Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 36. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Love the project.... Looking forward...
Activity: 266
I like the idea of the project! I see in it some kind of simplicity and at the same time a very convenient tool for everyday life. It seems to me that you have the potential and the chance of success.
Activity: 53
Any plans to release some sort of physical card (membership card) with a QR code or something that allows people to collect points without the need of launching an app.

Thinking of an older generation that may be prone to have a card in their wallet/smaller version attached to their keychain.

How, or why, are you different from Loyyal? If you had to pitch your difference in a sentence or two, why do you think you may be the one blockchain rewards company to make it big?

I think it's a great idea, good work.
Activity: 24
Wow a project that offers marlet platform unique also
 because kf blockchain, looks promising do u have other informant or community like reddit or medium so we are more updated
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Nice idea for the project I can be able now to convert my coupons into a token where I can trade it for real money. I hope the devs will focus on the development of this project to make it successful.
Activity: 50
Nice job done am shorowizkid... And I hope to continue with you on every step.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Great project. Keep it up guys!
Activity: 88
Great project.specially it will help shoppers like me
Activity: 36
good project... be part of this project..
Activity: 49
Activity: 130
Activity: 4
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
Activity: 1
Interesting project. I see a good amount of potential.
Activity: 130
Creative project and hope to the moon Smiley
Activity: 10
Activity: 378
this project was looking great and successfull was very make it good job dev keep it up go the moon
Activity: 19
Activity: 47
Interesting Project. I like it.  For sure many people Interested.  Goodluck! 
Activity: 128
As I read about this project im kind a impressed with tHier idea bringing your reward points,gift cards, cuopon and etc., more useful and gather them as one. This project will give convenient to thier users.
Pages:
Jump to: