Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 43. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 61

project Dev. A project with great prospect
Activity: 219
This is a great project indeed i like the idea of providing loyalty rewards to its customers using tokens. I will definitely support this project!

Activity: 26
Activity: 64
Good project
This coin believe all of us
Activity: 103
Nice project Dev. A project with great prospect
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I think you are in the wrong thread. This is not Announcement thread, this is an altcoin discussion. There is already a token like this that focus on Loyalty Rewards. It is called Loyal Coin. I don't know which is better and I'm not sure if the merchants will approve it. Imagine if Mc Donald would agree to use your reward to purchase their product that you get in KFC vice versa.
Activity: 7
I loved the concept of this project so i will be participating in its other programs! I do wanna contribute something for this Project when i get the chance! gud luck .
Activity: 148
A global Market Place offering products, rewards and gifts items for our loyal customers
look like a great concept and i like it. i sure this project will be success
Such A Very Good Project.please Start Bounty program.Good Luck Admin
Activity: 106
Such A Very Good Project.please Start Bounty program.Good Luck Admin
Activity: 86
GOOD INTERESSANT and FUTURE PLATFORM/PROJECT !!!
Activity: 224
A global Market Place offering products, rewards and gifts items for our loyal customers
look like a great concept and i like it. i sure this project will be success
Activity: 64
This airdrop seems very good, i hope it come on exchanges soon and excited for it.
Activity: 58
Very interesting...
I will fully be part of this project..
Space booked great ptoject
Activity: 113
The project is looking awesome. The whitepaper and team member are good..I think it will go beyond our expectation.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
I wish this will be a good project with such low supply. Keep us updated about your progress
Activity: 40
I think this project is very interesting! I hope this project goes to the moon! !
Activity: 14
Great project for reward systems.
Goodluck dev
Activity: 48
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development
Activity: 434
I think this is good project,..nickelcoin's goal is to simplify customer to transforms traditional discount coupons, loyalty points and shopping vouchers into liquid, tradable digital tokens..hopefully success.
Pages:
Jump to: