Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] *NICKELCOIN* Deploying Blockchain Technology to Customer's Loyalty Rewards - page 44. (Read 4146 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I like the idea, how are you going to get merchants to sign up?
Activity: 8
Nickelcoin transforms traditional discount coupons, loyalty points and shopping vouchers into liquid, tradable digital tokens wow!
Activity: 33
Great project with focused team ready to take this to a better position. Wishing you guys best of luck.
Activity: 121
enteristing project thanks for being one of dis kind project goodluck dev...
Activity: 22
This will surely compete well in the cryptography world. Good job to the devs, I can see the limited supply cap of 40,000,000
Activity: 58
Amazing. This project has the potentiality to claim the absolute best place in crypto world
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
this is a genius idea, now loyalty points can now be traded with the help of nickelcoin. I am a fan of this.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Any plans to release some sort of physical card (membership card) with a QR code or something that allows people to collect points without the need of launching an app.

Thinking of an older generation that may be prone to have a card in their wallet/smaller version attached to their keychain.

How, or why, are you different from Loyyal? If you had to pitch your difference in a sentence or two, why do you think you may be the one blockchain rewards company to make it big?

I think it's a great idea, good work.

This are some valid points... I agree with them.
But i think the project would work out great tho.
Activity: 434
Merit: 25
40,000,000 Is a small supply considering the target market, But its also a bargain for early investors if this project succeeds.
Activity: 90
#proof of authentication
btt username: @brokenpaper
twitter username: @aldrinrapsing03
telegram username: @cryptokira
Activity: 48
looking forward at this project ...goodluck dev and to your team hope it will be a successful project
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
hope it will be a successful project goodluck dev and to your team...
Activity: 13
Great prospects,  you need to put more effort on this
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Is this not what Incent project is all about, I doubt the future of this project, some projects similar to this have done it, but have not real users using the platform maybe they are poor with marketing but if one look at the amount incent team raised then and the eguivalent current value it is more than $10 million which I doubt they have spent all their BTC and Waves tokens they collect then
Activity: 7
Promising project. Looking forward to this.. Is there ico?
Activity: 19
Looks good. Tokens supply is nice and small.
Activity: 58
I hope this project will be succeeded and will be trade-able in bigger exchanges.
Activity: 438
great Project it's Total Coin Supply: 40,000,000 amazing i hope 'NICKELCOIN' going soon up ...
Activity: 210
Very interesting. I joined the Airdrop and was hoping to join the Bounty. But i can't find campaigns for twitter. Great project though Smiley
Activity: 74
Any plans to release some sort of physical card (membership card) with a QR code or something that allows people to collect points without the need of launching an app.

Thinking of an older generation that may be prone to have a card in their wallet/smaller version attached to their keychain.

How, or why, are you different from Loyyal? If you had to pitch your difference in a sentence or two, why do you think you may be the one blockchain rewards company to make it big?

I think it's a great idea, good work.
Pages:
Jump to: