Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 38. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 08:59:36 AM
Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful idea that can have global implications.
Yup!
$NIX is long term.
I wish I had my chunk of fiat coming in soon right now!
I'd be able to top up to a full GN while the price is still cheap!
Still, I'll take what I have and hodl, Hodl, HODL!
$NIX is gonna be something we smile about 5+ years down the road when people say they WISH they'd been where we are now!
Activity: 32
September 01, 2018, 08:30:11 AM
Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the project. At least it looks like they have. But some of it's due to it being a really useful idea that can have global implications.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 01, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
NIX is up 29%, #14 on the top gainers list!  Ghostnodes are getting expensive, approx $10,000 currently.   https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

They've done sone amazing progress with everything it seems and at least it doesn't plummet right away. Interest is evident in this project.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 07:26:14 AM
what  the hell is going on  NIX is +59.94 % on IDAX  Huh  

I'm going my moon walk now .Hee-Hee
Activity: 46
September 01, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
NIX is up 29%, #14 on the top gainers list!  Ghostnodes are getting expensive, approx $10,000 currently.   https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

This is just the start $10,000 Will look like the bargain of the century over the next few years
Activity: 2
September 01, 2018, 01:06:06 AM
August 31, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
Hello dev's.
Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your idea, what does it mean??
there is  no  airdrop u  looney .
Nix means you  gone get  NIXED sooner or later .
its Useless  so far .  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
August 31, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
Hello dev's.
Do I need to pass КYC to participate in Airdrop or Bounty? And What is the story behind the name of your idea, what does it mean??
August 31, 2018, 03:54:33 PM
when LAMBO . lol . I bet u 2017  was the best year for the LAMBORGHINI .They must have sold thousands of them beauties in 2017.

but unfortunately i didnt get one last year . so come nix u f  slow m f  uselesss peace of s . make me rich beyond my wildest dreams .lol

10 $ by end of september Huh  lol  Grin
Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
Nice business you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 448
Merit: 88
August 31, 2018, 03:19:05 PM
Do you have any bounty ?
Activity: 12
August 31, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
Hi,
Seems like a very interesting business,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 03:02:47 PM
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Yes let's look in 2 years, a lot will change.
Activity: 14
August 31, 2018, 02:46:56 PM
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
Activity: 33
August 31, 2018, 02:41:29 PM
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Yup.
Although I think the moonshot end of 2017 has spoiled a LOT of people.
All we hear is "when moon?" and "lambo time!"
FFS, friends.
$NIX is long term.
There likey won't be a sudden moon like that again.  Ever.
Last year was an outlier.
But rest assured, crypto is here to stay.
This is the shaking out period.
Getting those kinks and knots and bullshit worked out so only the strong and useful survive.
And $NIX is definitely one of those strong and useful crypto platforms.
But it'll be years before it bears impressive fruit.
I figure 2 years to really get going and then another 3 to 5 years to make people who aren't where you and I are today wish like hell they had been!
We're here and we are gonna make a f*ckton of money but it's gonna take time.
Patience, friends.
Patience.
Completely agree!!!. Thoes who bought bitcoin at more than 20$ in mid 2011 had to wait till 2013 just to breakeven. And there were many who laughed at them and told them bitcoin was a scam and better sell at loss when it hit 3$ in 2011 end of year. 7 years later this early investors are doing X300. Good things take time.
Activity: 50
August 31, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
Yup.
Although I think the moonshot end of 2017 has spoiled a LOT of people.
All we hear is "when moon?" and "lambo time!"
FFS, friends.
$NIX is long term.
There likey won't be a sudden moon like that again.  Ever.
Last year was an outlier.
But rest assured, crypto is here to stay.
This is the shaking out period.
Getting those kinks and knots and bullshit worked out so only the strong and useful survive.
And $NIX is definitely one of those strong and useful crypto platforms.
But it'll be years before it bears impressive fruit.
I figure 2 years to really get going and then another 3 to 5 years to make people who aren't where you and I are today wish like hell they had been!
We're here and we are gonna make a f*ckton of money but it's gonna take time.
Patience, friends.
Patience.
Activity: 34
August 31, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
Activity: 30
August 31, 2018, 07:40:19 AM
Only 3 days, good job nix.
Activity: 46
August 31, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
Once the supply on idax is running low and there aren't as many sellers then the price is only gonna go one way
August 30, 2018, 08:28:20 PM
NIX  can be very easily manipulated on IDAX .All you  need  is 50 000 $ - 75 000 $  and you  can move  the price about 30 to 40  %  a day .
Pages:
Jump to: