Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 39. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:09:24 PM
There is going to be some massive fomo kicking in when people see how much these ghost nodes are making. In POW around 17mil coins added to supply each year. When the change to POS happens, that could change to as low as 3 mil coins added to supply each year depending on the final structure that is decided. Let that sink in a minute. It will be very very DIFFICULT to get a ghost node once the switch happens. NIX is about as low risk, high reward as you can find in this market right now imo.

spoiler alert

In some years to come NIX price will sky rocket because roi of the GN from fees being so high
Activity: 75
August 30, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
Besides Twitter this is also a good place for updates.

https://t.me/nixplatform_ann
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
i wonder why they wanted to move from POW to POS system . But Now i know .

google    ----  is-there-any-future-in-the-proof-of-stake-pos-cryptocurrencies-proofofstake-71ec2f561652

Within the PoS economic sphere, the poor ones who find themselves
trapped in its unequal system will escape from it one by one.
There is an incentive to go fetch the poorer and stupid people.
There is no incentive for the outsiders to intervene in this unequal system.

Now I’m going to summarize the points so far. POS system is certainly the ‘Ponzi Scheme’.

all  POS coin worth  nothing . google it

ZOIN was just  a beginning . Roll Eyes

this is fud elementary school.
hilarious while filling your bags  Grin
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
Nix is flying on IDAX.
Activity: 73
August 30, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
There is going to be some massive fomo kicking in when people see how much these ghost nodes are making. In POW around 17mil coins added to supply each year. When the change to POS happens, that could change to as low as 3 mil coins added to supply each year depending on the final structure that is decided. Let that sink in a minute. It will be very very DIFFICULT to get a ghost node once the switch happens. NIX is about as low risk, high reward as you can find in this market right now imo.
Activity: 50
August 30, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Do we have any info when TV announcement will take place, which was promised recently?
August was the period, as I remember..
From what I understand there are actually two (2) broadcasts that will look at $NIX

The one we knew about was, I believe, with CNBC and that one will be awhile until it reaches air.  6+ weeks, at least?
The other is Rob Lowe's program called On Demand.
Yeah, THAT Rob Lowe, from Parks & Rec and that med show that just got cancelled, much to my wife's chagrin.  She LOVED Code Black.
Unsure when that one will be broadcast.
Good day to hear details..
Rob Lowe is no fun, nor is CNBC broadcasting.
Both will have it`s say, meanwhile team is up to date for promised items of roadmap.
Switching POS was a smart decision as well.
Flexibility/adaptability is what made homo sapiens dominant..
Rob Lowe is no fun?!?!?!?
You take that back.
NOW!
hehe.
Kidding!
Lots of cool stuff coming.
And as things get more exciting the FUDsters come out of the woodwork.
Peddling their bullshit.
You don't like NIX?
Fine.
But piss off with your FUD and don't come back.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
August 30, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job

I also noticed that and made conclusions on my own though not all of them were definite answers to the questions that occupied my mind today. I was close to score the jack pot, at one moment I think I could imagine Im on the flight to nirvana, then something went wrong and I had to fend away illusory garments obstructing my sharp keen sight.
August 30, 2018, 09:19:08 AM
i wonder why they wanted to move from POW to POS system . But Now i know .

google    ----  is-there-any-future-in-the-proof-of-stake-pos-cryptocurrencies-proofofstake-71ec2f561652

Within the PoS economic sphere, the poor ones who find themselves
trapped in its unequal system will escape from it one by one.
There is an incentive to go fetch the poorer and stupid people.
There is no incentive for the outsiders to intervene in this unequal system.

Now I’m going to summarize the points so far. POS system is certainly the ‘Ponzi Scheme’.

all  POS coin worth  nothing . google it

ZOIN was just  a beginning . Roll Eyes

Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
come on nix, only 4 days
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 06:25:54 AM
Do we have any info when TV announcement will take place, which was promised recently?
August was the period, as I remember..
From what I understand there are actually two (2) broadcasts that will look at $NIX

The one we knew about was, I believe, with CNBC and that one will be awhile until it reaches air.  6+ weeks, at least?
The other is Rob Lowe's program called On Demand.
Yeah, THAT Rob Lowe, from Parks & Rec and that med show that just got cancelled, much to my wife's chagrin.  She LOVED Code Black.
Unsure when that one will be broadcast.
Good day to hear details..
Rob Lowe is no fun, nor is CNBC broadcasting.
Both will have it`s say, meanwhile team is up to date for promised items of roadmap.
Switching POS was a smart decision as well.
Flexibility/adaptability is what made homo sapiens dominant..
August 30, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
At this moment in time the price is always going to be difficult to make rise significantly whatever exchange we are on, during the bear market a lot of coins have been added to binance etc and the price has still dropped.
 The work the team are doing will make sure that when the market turns bullish we will be in a good spot to capitalise. It just takes patience on our part and remember to keep buying any dips
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
To weird to live To rare to die
August 29, 2018, 09:37:30 PM
nix should apply to get listed on www.coinfairvalue.com like coinmarketcap only it lists fair value prices obtained by charting practices and actual prices for comparison
legendary
August 29, 2018, 09:31:26 PM
When will Binance begin? And when will there be any enumerations of Binance?
binance will do nothing without volume and working product. so far all we have is an old qt wallet
legendary
August 29, 2018, 09:29:08 PM
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job

We have jackieboy Wink
what kind of credentials does he have?
August 29, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

good point . I don't think they have .or maybe they just found some ingenues way to do it . )) Tongue You can try  and mix it  this way
sell BTC >  buy NIX (private blockchain) > sell NIX (private blockchain) > buy BTC . its  more or a less what  MONERO does .

but there is something else telling me that we can all make some good money with this project .

MAX supply  175 000 000
Circulating Supply 39,613,567
market cup   4  million $

4 million is nothing project like this needs tens of millions to make a good product fast .and have a good team

i just bought another 1000 NIX for the future.

P.s And  please don't forget to donate you NIX to  NiEwareymuC7XU2idw9fL36QvzRANXBkL7   for the poor .
Activity: 30
August 29, 2018, 05:35:03 PM
I made it to vip!¬
Activity: 33
August 29, 2018, 05:24:04 PM

The team could have gone the easy ICO path, grab the money and fly or fake. Instead they went the difficult, but long term more rewarding, Airdrop. They need to develop to succed. I bet they will.
August 29, 2018, 01:01:15 PM

Lets say not like some others who dont even have a whitepaper yet Wink

Follow up:

https://nixplatform.io/roadmap
https://twitter.com/NIXplatform
https://www.reddit.com/r/NixPlatform/

Activity: 75
August 29, 2018, 12:26:48 PM
More info about the On Demand documentary with
Rob Lowe will follow soon!

https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1034200528681492480
Pages: