Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 55. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 01:57:17 PM
Trust in NIX. It has held up as one of the best coins over the last few days during the market fall.
Activity: 30
August 11, 2018, 01:44:13 PM
Turkhish lira is melting down. As this generalizes more people will transfer part of their wealth to crypto, mostly bitcoin. Some will want to make it private, to keep it away from ditactors and corrupt goverments. NIX fits gladly for this
[/quote

If they know about NIX, then they will want it!

Never thought of that in this wat but you are right. It also serves freedom of capitalism/banking
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
Please tell me why some of my comments have been deleted, and not having received answers to them?
August 11, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
BTC Dominance 50%,
something big comes, nix to da moon
Activity: 33
August 11, 2018, 11:57:05 AM
Who’s looking forwars to the shared GN?

Absolutely. I've always liked the idea of shared nodes to maximize rewards but have never found a shared service I trusted. Having the NIX team run the shared node is the next best solution to running the node yourself.
Yes same...looking forward to the trusted shared ghostnode from Team.

A lot of people are waiting for this shared node, this is a good gesture by team.

This will reward investors, secure the network and increase NIX value. Looking forward for the shared GN
Activity: 32
August 11, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

Absolutely. I've always liked the idea of shared nodes to maximize rewards but have never found a shared service I trusted. Having the NIX team run the shared node is the next best solution to running the node yourself.

A lot of people are waiting for this shared node, this is a good gesture by team.
Activity: 60
August 11, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

the vision laid out by Satoshi was to send peer-to-peer payments, sidestepping centralized authorities... NIX is the future.. Dyor!!
Activity: 50
August 11, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
I like to think the snowball is started to roll.
The next months it will become bigger and bolder.

https://cryptocoinspy.com/nix-platform-nix-privacy-soluttop-blockchain-dev-talks-breakthrough-ion/
Agreed!
Big things are coming.
And $NIX will be foundational for privacy.
We're in at a good time.
And I'm sitting firm and hodling so the little short-term hills and valleys don't matter.
Long term, Baby!
August 11, 2018, 04:26:44 AM
If anyone has any NIX OTC to sell send me a pm please. Thanks Smiley
Why did  you need OTC to buy NIX?
The coin has actually been traded in two exchanges, Nanex and IDAX.
I am currious why you need OTC to buy NIXcoin.
Because IDAX is a scam exchange and will not let you withdraw your funds without submitting an ID proof. Who in his right state of mind would sumbit his ID proof to a random site on internet.

And the only exchange a privacy oriented coin has got is the one which requires a KYC, what a joke Cheesy
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
I like to think the snowball is started to roll.
The next months it will become bigger and bolder.

https://cryptocoinspy.com/nix-platform-nix-privacy-soluttop-blockchain-dev-talks-breakthrough-ion/
August 10, 2018, 11:13:52 PM
Great interview with Alex and Nugget News! Give it a watch, and learn more about NIX.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gM069rYAwmo&app=desktop

Really good video. check it out
August 10, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
What's a Ghostnode? Head over to www.nixplatform.io to check out the latest masternode rewards from team $NIX
Activity: 31
August 10, 2018, 09:10:50 PM
Easymine now does merge mining with Nix and UIS!

Very good news!
August 10, 2018, 06:31:02 PM
nix is very good. It´s perfect
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 06:20:09 PM
Easymine now does merge mining with Nix and UIS!
Activity: 75
August 10, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

August 10, 2018, 03:07:35 PM
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 02:02:14 PM
Activity: 43
August 10, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
Any update on new exchanges? Bittrex? Cryptopia? Binance? , dare I say Poloneix? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: