Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 57. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:14:09 PM

the bot of idax does not allow to buy / sell at a good price
August 09, 2018, 05:19:49 PM
Won't be able to save up enough in time for a cheap Gn...luckily I'm partaking in the VIP club Wink

Im with you on that one
August 09, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
Any news regarding the interview regarding NIX?
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
To all miners big and small come join these NIX pools, mining fees has been reduced by 10x to 0.05%. Join NIX Discord and look under Mining Pools for more information.

These are the pools that are offering less fees for miners.

1. Crypto Sharks Pool
2. Hash hard
3. Easy Mine

Im using cryptosharks and they are super duper helpful in their discord.

+1 for crypto sharks pool. He helped me out loads with my mining noob questions.
Activity: 34
August 09, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
To all miners big and small come join these NIX pools, mining fees has been reduced by 10x to 0.05%. Join NIX Discord and look under Mining Pools for more information.

1. Crypto Sharks Pool
2. Hash hard
3. Easy Mine

Im using cryptosharks and they are super duper helpful in their discord.
Activity: 34
August 09, 2018, 03:32:44 PM
August should be a good month for NIX!

Current Roadmap
August 2018: NIX core wallet UI including Ghost Vault
Q3 2018: Copay Android and iOS mobile wallets
Q4 2018: Ghost Protocol tools integration into mobile wallets
Q1 2019: NIX Platform Dex Manager v1.0 with Blocknet protocol layer & continue further DEX integrations
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 02:48:11 PM
1. We have attractive daily volume, comparing to our market cap, almost 22%.  Great sign.
2. We need medium level exchange asap, as no serious investor will try to play with hassles, performed by IDAX.
August 09, 2018, 02:41:24 PM
Won't be able to save up enough in time for a cheap Gn...luckily I'm partaking in the VIP club Wink
Activity: 75
August 09, 2018, 02:19:08 PM
NIX will adopt multiple privacy mechanisms, scaling solutions, privacy smart contract integration, sidechain utilities, and ease of use towards the end consumer specifically in speed and environment. To learn more about the specifics of the technical implementation, please see the NIX whitepaper.
Activity: 33
August 09, 2018, 01:43:15 PM
It seems today NIX is performing a lot better than even most top 100 coins. Lets hope it continues like this
Activity: 32
August 09, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
I did a withdraw few days ago with no problems, but today I am being asking for ID as well. As far as showing your balance, click on another chart, then go back and click on the one you were trying to see and it should be there. At least that worked for me. Almost like the assets page needs refreshed.
Thanks, that worked for me. I was able to see balance for trading in advanced mode.

Now the ID requirement for even level 1 is a serious issue Sad
August 09, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

1. Crypto Sharks Pool
2. Hash hard
3. Easy Mine

Activity: 73
August 09, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
I did a withdraw few days ago with no problems, but today I am being asking for ID as well. As far as showing your balance, click on another chart, then go back and click on the one you were trying to see and it should be there. At least that worked for me. Almost like the assets page needs refreshed.
Activity: 31
August 09, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
Guys dont forget, soon Ghost nodes will be getting trading fees, the fees are based in Fiat, so a Ghost node will more NIx with Nix at these prices https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM069rYAwmo
August 09, 2018, 11:11:20 AM
This shitty scam exchange IDAX is asking me for my ID proof to withdraw my btc. It is way below 1btc btw.

I would rather forget about my btc rather than submit my ID to a Chinese exchange.

Will nix ever be listed on a reputable exchange? I see so many times my orders were not filled when orders lowers than mine got filled as per the trade history. After that the trading gets stuck for hours.

Now they want my ID to withdraw my funds, how pathetic.

You don't need KYC to withdraw, sometimes withdraws might take long because they are manual. You don't need to provide your ID to them!

Yes, day before yesterday I withdraw some btc, it did not ask for ID. Today they are asking Sad

Everyone please be careful before you send your nix or btc to IDAX.

Also, I deposited some nix, it is showing in my assets, but not available at the trading page. This exchange (IDAX) is fuckedup.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
This shitty scam exchange IDAX is asking me for my ID proof to withdraw my btc. It is way below 1btc btw.

I would rather forget about my btc rather than submit my ID to a Chinese exchange.

Will nix ever be listed on a reputable exchange? I see so many times my orders were not filled when orders lowers than mine got filled as per the trade history. After that the trading gets stuck for hours.

You don't need KYC to withdraw, sometimes withdraws might take long because they are manual. You don't need to provide your ID to them!
Activity: 50
August 09, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

A bloodbath .. The only good thing is that a ghostnode can be bought with only $ 7,200...

Yup.
Helluva deal!

Might get better too before price goes back up.

BTW, anybody else notice $NIX just appearing in your IDAX account?
Was mentioned over at the $NIX Telegram so I checked.
10 $NIX just sitting there.
Weird....
August 09, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

Activity: 60
August 09, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

A bloodbath .. The only good thing is that a ghostnode can be bought with only $ 7,200...

August 09, 2018, 03:26:45 AM
Great interview whit NIX (lead dev) and nuddgets news!!
https://youtu.be/gM069rYAwmo

NIX really is the game changer!!
Great team. They worked hard and made some achievements.

'The interesting thing about $NIX is we like to bridge things, want to support all #cryptocurrencies with #privacy'  Alts helping alts is the key here.

I would say "Alts helping valuable Alts...", because worthless Alts are gonna be destroyed lol

NIX has an amazing REAL usecase - privacy coins will not be needed after NIX Platform

Don't forget to mention the optional privacy, this makes it even more interesting!
Pages:
Jump to: