Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 67. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:38:38 PM
Cant wait for the new wallet
Activity: 45
August 01, 2018, 05:01:20 PM
Are privacy coins even needed when NIX can privatize the king of them all BTC?  Privatize ANY altcoin/token with Nix.  How many times have people said "Bitcoin is dead" X coin is going to take over but BTC is still king. Think of the BTC movement once one can do it privately...

Exactly, why make yet another privacy coin when you can make a platform that allows any coin to be private. A great move by the NIX team especially when you couple it with the DEX manger and private contracts it makes for a very strong concept indeed.
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
Great idea, I can't wait to see this will run later. good luck dev
August 01, 2018, 04:39:07 PM
I feel that proof of stake should not be prioritised if its just to appease NIX holders, the team should focus on the more exciting stuff.  If it's necessary to secure the network further then sure, but proof of stake isn't why we are interested in NIX Wink my 2 sats
Activity: 34
August 01, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Are privacy coins even needed when NIX can privatize the king of them all BTC?  Privatize ANY altcoin/token with Nix.  How many times have people said "Bitcoin is dead" X coin is going to take over but BTC is still king. Think of the BTC movement once one can do it privately...
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 04:23:24 PM
It's August 1st; a great time to keep a close eye on NIX, especially with a new UI update and publicity by Nuggets News!
August 01, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
Can’t wait for the NIX interview on Bloomberg!
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
I understand, the NIX platform provides the world an anonymous and decentralized transfer into the era through the chain. This is a special feature that the cryptographic community has always chosen. It would be better if the project had the function of selecting the target and the user object. In the future, do you have this idea?

The DEX manager feature will allow, for example, BTC to be traded for LTC with no history of the transaction occurring. Is this what you are asking for?
Activity: 60
August 01, 2018, 02:58:31 PM
The team has been researching PoS and deciding whether or not to switch fully from POW(mining) to PoS 3.0. We are still working out the differences and positive impacts this can have for NIX, in the event we decide to switch our efforts into developing PoS, other developments will be put on hold for the time being until this major switch is made. This switch will not affect GN rewards.

Glad to see the team is always working hard to find ways to improve project $nix

The team looks forward to the future 👻
August 01, 2018, 02:25:04 PM
The team has been researching PoS and deciding whether or not to switch fully from POW(mining) to PoS 3.0. We are still working out the differences and positive impacts this can have for NIX, in the event we decide to switch our efforts into developing PoS, other developments will be put on hold for the time being until this major switch is made. This switch will not affect GN rewards.

Glad to see the team is always working hard to find ways to improve project $nix

This is a very interesting strategy. I advice people who have a bag just like me to read about the differences and to get yourself informeel.
Activity: 158
Merit: 15
August 01, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
It would be better if the project had the function of selecting the target and the user object. In the future, do you have this idea?

If you are referring to enabling or disabling the privacy feature, this is an option. You can either trade with the privacy feature which in this case would be the Ghost Protocol, or select to not do so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
I understand, the NIX platform provides the world an anonymous and decentralized transfer into the era through the chain. This is a special feature that the cryptographic community has always chosen. It would be better if the project had the function of selecting the target and the user object. In the future, do you have this idea?
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

Might be the team did not test the form properly ?
Might the fact that I used macOS and Safari have to do with the not logged claims ?
I HAVE GOT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE saying my claim was successful.
I Have used the N address, yes.
There was NO WAY TO CHECK if it is in their system.

And yes, 8 claims, as I do run Zoin masternodes and was not in just for the pump and dump as most.

So I know I did all according to guide. Please stop making a idiot out of me.

I agree with you man, the whole airdrop process was a mess - no exact date was annouced early enough, plus it was postponed few weeks, only 1 week for claims via shitty form, delaying exchanges and then listing before distributon ended. Seriously I really like the idea behind NIX, but the team and admins on telegram/discord are putting me off this project unfortunately...

LOL, See the Team capabilities instead of Idea, If team is good any idea can deliver on time. But team developers came from Zoin, there is no much development I have seen in zoin, zero coin protocol not implemented yet from this team, so How can we except this great idea will they develop?

This team had zerocoin implemented in Zoin. They also revived it from dead and made it great. There is a reason so many followed them to Nix. Also, much of the team is new and not from Zoin. Feel free to come back when you have your facts straight and aren't just fudding.

What he said 👆🏻
Activity: 31
August 01, 2018, 01:15:32 PM

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:03:58 PM

Might the fact that I used macOS and Safari have to do with the not logged claims ?

And yes, 8 claims, as I do run Zoin masternodes and was not in just for the pump and dump as most.

I agree with you man, the whole airdrop process was a mess - no exact date was annouced early enough, plus it was postponed few weeks, only 1 week for claims via shitty form, delaying exchanges and then listing before distributon ended. Seriously I really like the idea behind NIX, but the team and admins on telegram/discord are putting me off this project unfortunately...

LOL, See the Team capabilities instead of Idea, If team is good any idea can deliver on time. But team developers came from Zoin, there is no much development I have seen in zoin, zero coin protocol not implemented yet from this team, so How can we except this great idea will they develop?

This team had zerocoin implemented in Zoin. They also revived it from dead and made it great. There is a reason so many followed them to Nix. Also, much of the team is new and not from Zoin. Feel free to come back when you have your facts straight and aren't just fudding.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
It will be a great months coming up for NIX Platform the early NIX holders are fortunate to know about this revolutionary platform.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Activity: 73
August 01, 2018, 09:18:47 AM
August will be a great month for NIX, mark my words  Grin

Why? Can you tell me do you have news from team or you are expecting?

New Wallet coming out, nugget news interview, and will be on a documentary on cnn/cnbc/bloomberg. Exciting times indeed.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
Is Nix claim truly over?
Yes as i know
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
August will be a great month for NIX, mark my words  Grin

Why? Can you tell me do you have news from team or you are expecting?
Pages:
Jump to: