Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 76. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:40:23 PM
40k $NIX for a #ghostnode get them whilst they are still cheap @IDAX11 They will not be this cheap again! #crypto #private #GN #masternodes @NIXplatform
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:28:18 PM
Really excited for NIX RoadMap

• iOS mobile wallet - Q3 2018
  • Android mobile wallet - Q3 2018
  • Ghost Protocol integration into mobile wallets - Q4 2018
  • Dex Manager initial launch - Q4 2018 / Q1 2019
  • Sidechain development and research - Q1 / Q2 2019
  • Privacy Smart Contract tools - Q1 / Q2 2019

The DEX manager  Grin Grin

DEX Manager indeed! But also curious about adoption..  We can be enthousiasts, but the rest of crypto worlds needs to see this as well.

Mass adaption wont happen over night but once the word spreads I do expect it to grow exponentially. Even those who are not interested in the privacy aspect will be interested in the DEX manager for the increased liquidity it will bring especially for small volume coins that are thinly traded over several exchanges.

Agreed, I expect a few years for major market penetration of DEX manager. Unless Binance releases their DEX with the manager integrated Cheesy
Activity: 45
July 24, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

DEX Manager indeed! But also curious about adoption..  We can be enthousiasts, but the rest of crypto worlds needs to see this as well.

Mass adaption wont happen over night but once the word spreads I do expect it to grow exponentially. Even those who are not interested in the privacy aspect will be interested in the DEX manager for the increased liquidity it will bring especially for small volume coins that are thinly traded over several exchanges.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Activity: 30
July 24, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
July 24, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Any people that are mining NIX here?
If so what did you purchase for it and it is profitable so far?

I've mined about 10k NIX just using nicehash and it has worked out very nicely indeed. There are now 5 pools to choose from also.

That is a lot! Nice job! Is there anything such as nicehash for Mac? I've been looking into it but can't find something..

You mean some kind of easy gui one click mining app? Sorry, i don't know, but in general, mining on a mac is kind of bad. Try here, if there is something that works: http://macminer.fabulouspanda.com/commandline/

I have several old macs but do not mine on any of them so I have not verified the programs.

You can buy hashing power on nicehash if that's what you meant. You must deposit BTC, provide correct pool settings of your choice, then buy your hashrate and your good to go  Cool
July 24, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

July 24, 2018, 12:25:11 PM

July 24, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
Any people that are mining NIX here?
If so what did you purchase for it and it is profitable so far?

I've mined about 10k NIX just using nicehash and it has worked out very nicely indeed. There are now 5 pools to choose from also.

That is a lot! Nice job! Is there anything such as nicehash for Mac? I've been looking into it but can't find something..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
July 24, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
@shogun47

Yes, besically it is a masternode and requires 40 000 NIX as a collateral. I wouldn't say it's a pocket goldmine at the moment, but once the platform will develop and some DEXes will start utilizing NIX privacy features, it may become one.

Here is a chart, made by a member of the NIX discord, of potential profitability. This only includes the DEX manager, mind you the team also has plans of other dapps:

https://gyazo.com/ff80824e4f01affe2fe039a68cd21c5b

I am still only a bet hesitant to believe that every transaction can be anonymized with this protocol. If it works this is going to be a goldmine. Going to start using it as soon as you make it possible.

Once you read through the white paper and apply the those thoughts on a broader scope you will realize how unique this concept is Smiley

Could be yes, but it also could take away a lot of market share from the real anonymity cryptos.
Activity: 60
July 24, 2018, 08:00:02 AM
The NIX team has always been available on the Discord. The team  also opened a channel dedicated to those who had problems in the airdrop and are ready to explain. The dedicated channel will be active until the end of day 31 july.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 04:55:16 AM
If you are wondering why to invest in NIX platform. The question is why not!
So many great things ahead!
UI whit ghost vault, interview on CNBC, exciting partners, iOS and Android wallet, DEX manager 👻 and many more!!

Activity: 78
July 24, 2018, 02:00:49 AM
This will change a lot in terms of profitability Wink
While ROI of pure mining rewards lower, the DEX might grow and more than compensate this.
July 23, 2018, 10:57:23 PM
Looks like the masternode on NIX is still Very profitable. Almost 300 nodes up but still around 40% ROI. Bericht future ahead
In reality, ROI of each Masternode will drop over time due to un-avoidable rises of active masternodes in the network, and difficutly increases.
The figures you shown are only estimate ones for current circumstances.
Activity: 12
July 23, 2018, 09:36:57 PM
Good morning from Japan Wink
We try to translate white paper of NIX Platform into Japanese.
Stay tuned!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
July 23, 2018, 07:59:13 PM
For all of you who are interested, there is a link with Bulletproof description and its research paper (2018) -> https://crypto.stanford.edu/bulletproofs/

Looks like a strong improvement in Zero-knowledge protocols. Being really auspicious the NIX team exploring for implementations of Bulletproof as its mentioned in the WP!

somebody is DYOR  Cool

I also noticed Jonathan Bootle (one of the researchers in Bulletproofs paper) has several academic publications in collaboration with Andrea Cerulli (NIX lead cryptographer).

Its also great to see people from Blockstream and Greg Maxwell (Bitcoin Core) between the authors. Guaranteed quality.

I like the way NIX is making its first steps close to Bitcoin vision and at top of privacy tech!

I'm curious what would be the fate of NIX six months from now. But, seems that the team is doing their job here. So, it might be worth following for. Let's see how things unfold in this project.
Activity: 28
July 23, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
For anyone that didn't receive their air drop, check out the latest post by @NIXplatform on Twitter.

The last day of support will be July 31, 2018 around 11:59 PM CST
July 23, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Hurry last days for NIX support claims finish up July 31st. Please visit nixplatform.io. So excited to move forward with this team!   Grin
Activity: 31
July 23, 2018, 07:00:01 PM
For all of you who are interested, there is a link with Bulletproof description and its research paper (2018) -> https://crypto.stanford.edu/bulletproofs/

Looks like a strong improvement in Zero-knowledge protocols. Being really auspicious the NIX team exploring for implementations of Bulletproof as its mentioned in the WP!

somebody is DYOR  Cool

I also noticed Jonathan Bootle (one of the researchers in Bulletproofs paper) has several academic publications in collaboration with Andrea Cerulli (NIX lead cryptographer).

Its also great to see people from Blockstream and Greg Maxwell (Bitcoin Core) between the authors. Guaranteed quality.

I like the way NIX is making its first steps close to Bitcoin vision and at top of privacy tech!
Activity: 1
July 23, 2018, 05:15:51 PM
Looks very promising. I will definitely truck progress of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: