Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NIX - thread moved - page 77. (Read 50084 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 03:57:58 PM
FIY my 2 GN  are making a big fat income!
tnx NIX!!!!!!!
Activity: 32
July 23, 2018, 03:17:39 PM
Looks like the masternode on NIX is still Very profitable. Almost 300 nodes up but still around 40% ROI. Bericht future ahead

Indeed Ghostnodes ROI does not stop at 28% they will also get Ghost Protocol TX whichbis around .25%
Activity: 30
July 23, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
Looks like the masternode on NIX is still Very profitable. Almost 300 nodes up but still around 40% ROI. Bericht future ahead
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 02:55:01 PM
From what part of the world are my fellow NIXERS?

USA.... USA.... USA.... Cheesy
July 23, 2018, 01:40:10 PM
From what part of the world are my fellow NIXERS?
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
July 23, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
For those who have not joined our Nix discord yet please do so now and keep yourself updated everyday on what the team is doing for us. We have an extremely active and responsive team along with positive Nixxers

https://discordapp.com/invite/agAsvQY

Spread the word to everyone!
That's good. I really like an active team in any project. And I try not to pass by such projects and buy coins of such projects. Let's see what happens next.
July 23, 2018, 01:03:02 PM
Any people that are mining NIX here?
If so what did you purchase for it and it is profitable so far?

I've mined about 10k NIX just using nicehash and it has worked out very nicely indeed. There are now 5 pools to choose from also.

What kind of hashing power are you using?
Activity: 45
July 23, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

I've mined about 10k NIX just using nicehash and it has worked out very nicely indeed. There are now 5 pools to choose from also.

July 23, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
Activity: 98
July 23, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
Theres another pool for NIX guys! Please support the pool!
Thanx to the whole SuprNova Team
Activity: 60
July 23, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

New pool...

Welcome to $NIX  @SuprnovaPools
July 22, 2018, 10:28:13 PM
Great to see that many ghostnodes coming up in my opinion. Although the ROI will be less the value of NIX will increase much more as soon it will get more attention from the industry due to the fact that so many coins are being ‘locked’ in a ghostnode!

You have no idea. Not only are their coins locked, when the DEX manager comes online then even more coins will be pulled off market.
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 09:14:13 PM
For all of you who are interested, there is a link with Bulletproof description and its research paper (2018) -> https://crypto.stanford.edu/bulletproofs/

Looks like a strong improvement in Zero-knowledge protocols. Being really auspicious the NIX team exploring for implementations of Bulletproof as its mentioned in the WP!
Activity: 12
July 22, 2018, 08:22:58 PM
Good morning from Japan.

Does anyone know what "Ghost Vault" is?
https://twitter.com/NIXplatform/status/1005570690853101568
July 22, 2018, 07:57:16 PM
$NIX mining is in full swing, Our miners are getting great rewards check out @NIXplatform to see what all the fuss is about! #crypto #private #dex #ghostnodes #nextbigthing
Activity: 31
July 22, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
For those who have not joined our Nix discord yet please do so now and keep yourself updated everyday on what the team is doing for us. We have an extremely active and responsive team along with positive Nixxers

https://discordapp.com/invite/agAsvQY

Spread the word to everyone!
Activity: 70
July 22, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
Any news about the third giveaway for the nix coins? I still dont get the nix in my wallet.

what third giveaway? lmao

I mean for the nix claim. I havent my ID claim but i can provide my signature and the zoin nix adresses.

That's fine, just fill out the support form on the website with the details you do have.

Looks like NIX is going to be getting some serious air time in the next few weeks. Nugget news interview plus an interview with a major American channel. I guess NIX won't be under the radar for too much longer. A bit conflicted as I'm excited for the team but still haven't reached my accumulation target. Might have to sell the wife and kid :-)

Thanks you so much i just make a ticket i put my nix and zoin adress that i use at the aidrop. Havent the id. Hope i will get the nix i mining zoin for 6 months and the price drop is really bad for me due to expensive electric bill.
July 22, 2018, 03:46:50 PM
Great to see that many ghostnodes coming up in my opinion. Although the ROI will be less the value of NIX will increase much more as soon it will get more attention from the industry due to the fact that so many coins are being ‘locked’ in a ghostnode!
July 22, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Can't wait to see Matt on nugget news and CNBC. Should bring some serious expose to this project.  Grin Grin Grin
1st August was the planned date for this, if I am not mistaken, right?

Also, do we have feature to have shared ghostnode, made up of several participants, who unite their NIXed and receive shared ROI, proportionally?
If not, is it planned?

Don't think a date was mentioned for any of those interviews or events.. but yes there will be a lot of exposure for NIX with millions of people knowing about it
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 01:40:42 PM
Can't wait to see Matt on nugget news and CNBC. Should bring some serious expose to this project.  Grin Grin Grin
August was the planned date for this, if I am not mistaken, right?

Also, do we have feature to have shared ghostnode, made up of several participants, who unite their NIXed and receive shared ROI, proportionally?
If not, is it planned?
Pages:
Jump to: