Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 8. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Project looks good.
Is the Coin CPU minable only?
What is max supply of this coin? Cant find anthithing about. Huh

thx
46 000 0000
look 1st page ANN
Activity: 1
Project looks good.
Is the Coin CPU minable only?
What is max supply of this coin? Cant find anthithing about. Huh

thx
Activity: 84
is it possible to list it on other exchanges?
We are working on add coin to stocks.exchange and crex24.
How about tradeogre? (they have much lower withdrawal fees comparing to stocks.exchange, about 15 times lower for bitcoin)
I tried to talk with them when I know about tradeogre (when listed turtlecoin) but:

- No email or any contact form on their website.
- They dont check twitter DM's, or at least, my DM's Grin
- No bitcointalk official thread.

Regards
Activity: 181
Merit: 2
is it possible to list it on other exchanges?
We are working on add coin to stocks.exchange and crex24.
How about tradeogre? (they have much lower withdrawal fees comparing to stocks.exchange, about 15 times lower for bitcoin)
http://crep.cnotepool.info is the only pool running updated daemon. Pool fee set to 0.1% until rest of pools be updated.

Please, move your miners until pool owner update daemons.

Regards
Very slow developers. Many coins appear with the already GUI purse, but here it can not be done for 3 months.
And you do not develop anything new, and you can not even port ready.
yes, and without a web wallet, an internal exchange... what do you think? that this things are developed alone while we are on a beach driking beer or what?

tell me only one thing that you can do with gui wallet and you cant with cli or web wallet?

it's the thing: we prefer to focus on our custom developments. fork a gui wallet from bytecoin can be done by a monkey

It's not in the gui purse, I do not need it. if it can make a monkey, then why did you enter it into the road map for May as achievements? although it's a trifle that just has to be.
At you the road map on a floor of year is painted by that the usual coin does for 1-2 months.
Activity: 19
Very slow developers. Many coins appear with the already GUI purse, but here it can not be done for 3 months.
Haha I dont see future here. There are other cpu only coins alternative
Is sad to have to be aware of the misfortunes of others to take a joy.
Another poor soul from internet...
yes, and without a web wallet, an internal exchange... what do you think? that this things are developed alone while we are on a beach driking beer or what?

tell me only one thing that you can do with gui wallet and you cant with cli or web wallet?

it's the thing: we prefer to focus on our custom developments. fork a gui wallet from bytecoin can be done by a monkey
i have sent coins from my web-wallet to exchange.crepcoin.org some hour ago. But balance is not updated with these coins on exchange. is such delay normal?
you put your txid?
send me your wallet address by pm.
Activity: 2
HI,

Is anyone else having issues accessing the online wallet?

LE: All working fine now.

First of all this is not a CPU only coin and for crepcoin you have an internal exchange. In my opinion this is better than the GUI wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i have sent coins from my web-wallet to exchange.crepcoin.org some hour ago. But balance is not updated with these coins on exchange. is such delay normal?
Activity: 90
Pages:
Jump to: