Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] [0% PREMINE] CREPCOIN: Friendly web environment crypto! - page 3. (Read 18431 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Not sure why but I missed this announcement until now. I'm always interested in mining new coins that looks promising. This coin certainly appears to have serious potential.
Activity: 12
Very interesting idea. It's nice to have a coin minable with CPUs only, even if it's just for the first few weeks.
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 244
Click "+Merit" top-right corner
It seems like this is a promising project, when almost all projects rely on ICO so here there is no ICO and hope to be available soon in many exchanges like binance or livecoin.
 Grin

You think a project where the devs have jumped ship (and this forum), the OP hasn't been updated for ages and contains broken images, the project's homepage is down, and in which users cannot access their own mined coins is "promising"? Nice.
Activity: 210
site and web wallet down(
i lost my coin on web wallet(
Activity: 33
Devs! Are you close project  Huh

As far as I know Alberto is having some problems that keeps him away from this. From what I could tell so far he is a dedicated hard working person. I don't think he plans on dropping this right now. Time will tell
Activity: 187
I think better to have more interest before POS - so start positive discussions in BTCtalk)))
don't forget another coins on crep exchange. there are good chances to invest early and get more profit
Activity: 1666
Merit: 310
Thanks you. Hope for the best I am all in in this project. I have doubts about the gpu mining. I mining with cpu about 60 80 coins per day. Someone with gpu will mining 200 300 per day. So my coins will be useless because someone else will will be making much more coins in less days than mine that spend many days for the coins i have. I don't think a gpu mining is a good choice hope to stay cpu mining only coin.
CREP ASIC mining is already a thing, so forget about CPU/GPU mining.
Activity: 14
Thanks you. Hope for the best I am all in in this project. I have doubts about the gpu mining. I mining with cpu about 60 80 coins per day. Someone with gpu will mining 200 300 per day. So my coins will be useless because someone else will will be making much more coins in less days than mine that spend many days for the coins i have. I don't think a gpu mining is a good choice hope to stay cpu mining only coin.
Devs! Are you close project  Huh
Activity: 27
Sounds pretty interesting but it seems the devs given up Embarrassed Is the thread is still going?
it is enough that we do not let the project die, we can join as the strong people we are, take over the project and launch a new version with decentralized seed nodes maintained by the community, we can create a new site and play the project forward, list on sites like Coinlib and etc, I came here to see if Crepcoin would change the Algorithm of difficulty to LMWA, we can do that guys, we set up a community on the telegram and maybe raise funds, digital coins are decentralized and do not depend on Devs.
Count me in!

ps: There's already a Discord CREP community.

As i stated earlier so i state it again you can count me in for anything in this regard let me know what to do and i'll make sure things follow in line
Do you have Discord?
any news?
online wallet dont work(
it is enough that we do not let the project die, we can join as the strong people we are, take over the project and launch a new version with decentralized seed nodes maintained by the community, we can create a new site and play the project forward, list on sites like Coinlib and etc, I came here to see if Crepcoin would change the Algorithm of difficulty to LMWA, we can do that guys, we set up a community on the telegram and maybe raise funds, digital coins are decentralized and do not depend on Devs.
Count me in!

ps: There's already a Discord CREP community.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
War... War Never Changes.
Dead as a crepe left in the desert. Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
whaat, our coins are gone?
Activity: 4
So I take it any coins in the exchange are gone now that the site is down?
Activity: 1
If you all agree with me let me know and I will take over this project.

Come on man. Don't let this coin die.
The website is dead. The network is ASIC owned.

Feel free to take over this project. Alberto doesn't give a shit.
Pages:
Jump to: