Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NO-ICO] Eden - X16S PoW - 40% Masternode Reward - Smart Platform - page 4. (Read 29851 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It s pity that Eden coin is scammed; i participated in logo bounty, but... Cheesy

Absolutely agree with Saphire:

we need safe escrow deposit (3-5 btc) for opening the ANN for new coins.

Or situations like this will be repeating again and again.

It s not very difficult create a copy/paste coin, make simple website, hire designer
for few bucks, e t c. But if you deposit money for ANN and risk to lose them, it getting
much harder to scam people like Eden did.

You need first to scam people for minimum deposit and only after this it will be a profit.
It creates much problem for scammers and drastically reduce amount of new scam coins.

are you kidding?

just because there are scammers taking advantage of an open forum, you would punish the genuine people who have 0 BTC and want to start new genuine projects?

I strongly disagree with your logic

genuine? genuine only how to scam here. f.ck them all.

You are proposing to blanket-punish genuine people who have 0 BTC to start new projects, for the actions of scammers.

The scammers will not be punished.  They have scammed already and will continue to scam, ANN entry barrier or not.

I strongly disagree with your emotionally fuelled proposal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
It s pity that Eden coin is scammed; i participated in logo bounty, but... Cheesy

It s not very difficult create a copy/paste coin, make simple website, hire designer
for few bucks, e t c. But if you deposit money for ANN and risk to lose them, it getting

You need first to scam people for minimum deposit and only after this it will be a profit.
It creates much problem for scammers and drastically reduce amount of new scam coins.

are you kidding?

just because there are scammers taking advantage of an open forum, you would punish the genuine people who have 0 BTC and want to start new genuine projects?

genuine? genuine only how to scam here. f.ck them all.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114

We can make a vote to make bitcointalk admins hear this.
Activity: 7

are you kidding?

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

Activity: 126
New update EDEN Coins POOL

-a x16S -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:3663 -u walet-addr -p c=EDEN  

Payout every hour !

Welcome mining !
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
the Bitcoin project is a project that aims to be the easiest payment system used by the community and the measuring tool in the world. In addition to Bitcoin there is also a tool that can be used for payment and can simultaneously facilitate instant transactions (InstantSend)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
I ALWAYS SAY
THERE MUST BE RULE FOR NEW COINS TO TAKE PLACE ANN PAGE.
THEY MUST DEPOSIT AT LEAST 5-10 BTC TO TRUSTED ESCROW OR TO BITCOINTALK FORUM OWNER TO OPEN AN ANN PAGE.
OR THIS SCAM EVENTS GO ON LIKE THIS.

Agreed !
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
When idiots leave from this discord server maybe u can make something with this coin...
Activity: 14
If someone is an expert in code and development, send me a DM

Eden Coin is looking for grafts!

NEW DISCORD: https://discord.gg/EafMpUn

we need active members of the community:
# developers
# marketeers
# community leader
# designer
Activity: 18
Is it a SCAM or not?

I'm starting to get worried...

I should have trusted my hunch...

Jail for those bastards!
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
https://equipool.1ds.us
I hope other devs that are thinking about starting a coin see this. New coins with MasterNodes for sale are likely scams. Scammers basically create a fork, have a low premine (to make people say "this looks like a promising project") and exit without having to mess with getting on an exchange. All they have to do is just sell some MasterNodes from the premine.

Let's grow as community and learn from this. Don't keep making the same mistakes over and over and over and over. We have to overcome FOMO and be vigilant.
Activity: 36
dont buy master1nodes, dont buy coins from devs, dont send devs money, just mine, this can eliminate the quick scam profit, this 2+ btc the dev scammed for is nothing to us but it probly feeds his whole family for 5 years from the shit poor country he is from
Activity: 25
Activity: 102
already for 14k $ began to scam, the people were completely impoverished.
Activity: 2
what happen here? I was suppose to jump-in the bandwagon..
Activity: 103
dam it wasted 36hrs hashes on
 another useless hoax coin   Angry Angry
Activity: 10
wow, how this was! I just didn't see the Discord anymore and thought I got kicked out but it was deleted. And all the guys that translated also the ones that made the logos. OMG, this cannot go on like this, there has to be a bar for starting these ANN threads like others suggest.
Activity: 133
WTS 700 Decorative/Commemorative EDEN coin

Antique of historical value, pristine minted condition

Serious collectors offers only please

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
I ALWAYS SAY
THERE MUST BE RULE FOR NEW COINS TO TAKE PLACE ANN PAGE.
THEY MUST DEPOSIT AT LEAST 5-10 BTC TO TRUSTED ESCROW OR TO BITCOINTALK FORUM OWNER TO OPEN AN ANN PAGE.
OR THIS SCAM EVENTS GO ON LIKE THIS.

agree with your suggestion sir, this will never be ending, scammer post that ANN thread and make many user coming to their trap, there must be rule for posting every new thread like you said, deposit first, it will showing their seriousness about their project and proof that their not a scammer.
Pages:
Jump to: