Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256 - page 2. (Read 13025 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 18, 2015, 02:42:44 AM
So we are over block 6000. Dev going to show up any time soon now?

yeah maybe say hi or something
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 18, 2015, 12:53:16 AM
So we are over block 6000. Dev going to show up any time soon now?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
June 17, 2015, 09:53:32 PM

Fork it!  Shocked you got everyone here backing you up.

Dev did you even check your code?

This is going to cause sync problems soon. You don't look at pindexBest here, you look at the index for the block you are checking.

People better move your coins to yobit quick. Block 6000 fast approaches, and we may get to experience more surprising "joys" from this coin. I must say, the ineptitude on display here has given me so many belly laughs, it's "almost" worth the BTC I spent on hash to help birth this monstrosity.

Oh i'm sure the dev will magically reappear at after block 6000. With a big roadmap and all the bugs fixed. There is nothing new on this strategy these days.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
June 17, 2015, 09:40:16 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iVkIVhw.png

This is going to cause sync problems soon. You don't look at pindexBest here, you look at the index for the block you are checking.

People better move your coins to yobit quick. Block 6000 fast approaches, and we may get to experience more surprising "joys" from this coin. I must say, the ineptitude on display here has given me so many belly laughs, it's "almost" worth the BTC I spent on hash to help birth this monstrosity.

Oh i'm sure the dev will magically reappear at after block 6000. With a big roadmap and all the bugs fixed. There is nothing new on this strategy these days.
June 17, 2015, 09:18:56 PM

Dump before the dev does. He's got massive bags too. 0.25 BTC is a lot of money in his third world coffee shop internet home country.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
June 17, 2015, 09:00:37 PM

June 17, 2015, 08:49:52 PM

I'm going to keep posting every 5 minutes on this shitty virus coin until there are no more buy orders on yobit. Then I'm going to post every 15 minutes.

time's up, where's my 5 minute fix  Grin

Right. I still haven't been as derelict as this nodex virus malware shitcoin dev. Some dumbass just put a buywall for 125,000 coins. This is nothing more than a reward to the dev for being incompetent.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
June 17, 2015, 08:41:42 PM
How come there is no exchange to pickup this coin? not even yobit.net?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/NODX/BTC
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
June 17, 2015, 08:40:22 PM
How come there is no exchange to pickup this coin? not even yobit.net?
legendary
June 17, 2015, 05:14:44 PM

I'm going to keep posting every 5 minutes on this shitty virus coin until there are no more buy orders on yobit. Then I'm going to post every 15 minutes.

time's up, where's my 5 minute fix  Grin
June 17, 2015, 04:52:01 PM

The amazing nodex shitshow. This one is dead in case you came here to buy.

you certainly want to make sure to kill any hope for someone to salvage the situation - a third party?

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes

Take everyone down with me? The situation can be saved: working masternodes and some other signs of competence from the dev. But this guy spent 3 minutes cloning a coin where the only thing different were tools to hijack user files or implant viruses.

He made one commit that changed 5 lines of code and didn't fix anything and still hasn't satisfactorily explained the file transfer server in the wallet.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 04:48:52 PM

you certainly want to make sure to kill any hope for someone to salvage the situation - a third party?

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes

Let's kill this piece of shitcoin!!!!

Down with nodexcoin!!!
legendary
June 17, 2015, 04:44:53 PM

So you lost because the masternodes didn't work and you couldn't take advantage of the "early miner bonus"...... that's three or four pages of you on and on about how shitty the coin and the dev is. why are you still here?  . It is clear you have made it your mission to take everyone down with you,  Thats a great attitude to have around here and everywhere else.......  Roll Eyes
June 17, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 17, 2015, 12:10:49 PM
Time to let this piece of shit die.

Burn baby burn!!!
June 17, 2015, 10:48:58 AM
Another fine example of how toxic this community is.

The dev has had broken masternodes for 3 days and put out a 5 line "fix" that didn't work. He does not deserve to make money on this.

It seems no one deserves to make money but tx42 (and your puppets). You certainly dont care about the miners who got this coin or about those staking it.

I probably spent more than you mining it.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
June 17, 2015, 09:22:57 AM

Well, as soon as the dev fixes this coin, he will get my praise. Until then, nothing but scorn.
Activity: 570
June 17, 2015, 07:54:52 AM
Dev if you can't fix the masternode, how we can expect some innovation in this coin?
I suggest you to consider this offer

Looks like Dev ain't coming back.

Dev, i'll buy all your coins for .5 btc and dev control. I can fix this masternode issue, doesn't take a genius.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
June 17, 2015, 04:19:37 AM

The dev has had broken masternodes for 3 days and put out a 5 line "fix" that didn't work. He does not deserve to make money on this.

It seems no one deserves to make money but tx42 (and your puppets). You certainly dont care about the miners who got this coin or about those staking it.
June 17, 2015, 03:48:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: