Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256 - page 7. (Read 13025 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 15, 2015, 02:55:02 PM

So basically what you're doing here is rewarding yourself, who was able to mine blocks early and able to mine the high reward before you kill it at block 4000, is that correct?  Seems to me the only person this favors is yourself.

Bad move.

so basically what you're doing here is fuding a new coin, because you don't know that people solo mine new coin launches. you post fud in an attempt to garner attention for yourself. your name is ironic.

95% of all new coins lately are from devs who instamine and dump immediately. They usually link back to c-cex. The devs put nothing into cloning the coin, dump on the market and a week later post about some phony personal problem that causes them to abandon the coin.

This coin has every red flag. 1. shitty clone job, 2. decisions by dev to screw the miners, 3. broken English that suggests another c-cex scamcoin.

I've already spent money on this. I'll be watching the masternode list. If the dev runs his masternode for a long time without making a release for it, then that's another red flag.
June 15, 2015, 02:45:59 PM
an update is coming in next hr or so to fix the masternode and also to lower the HiPoS reward after block 4000 to keep the supply low.

You need to move that back to block 8000 at least. A lot of people mined early like myself when the cost of mining was very high. To ROI, we count on masternode payments making up for the very high mining costs. People mining now are mining cheaply. It's forgiveable that masternodes don't work if you fix them because we all make mistakes, but cutting the hipos period is completely within your control and is going to screw very early adopters at the expense of relatively enriching your own holdings.

early adopters already in rich list they will stake much more if do not cut hipos
if you was late this is your problem sorry

I was mining a few minutes after launch and very aggressively. I had a masternode ready about 4 hours in, but the dev couldn't even clone working masternodes.

Activity: 625
Merit: 501
June 15, 2015, 02:44:00 PM

So basically what you're doing here is rewarding yourself, who was able to mine blocks early and able to mine the high reward before you kill it at block 4000, is that correct?  Seems to me the only person this favors is yourself.

Bad move.

so basically what you're doing here is fuding a new coin, because you don't know that people solo mine new coin launches. you post fud in an attempt to garner attention for yourself. your name is ironic.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
June 15, 2015, 02:40:56 PM
an update is coming in next hr or so to fix the masternode and also to lower the HiPoS reward after block 4000 to keep the supply low.

You need to move that back to block 8000 at least. A lot of people mined early like myself when the cost of mining was very high. To ROI, we count on masternode payments making up for the very high mining costs. People mining now are mining cheaply. It's forgiveable that masternodes don't work if you fix them because we all make mistakes, but cutting the hipos period is completely within your control and is going to screw very early adopters at the expense of relatively enriching your own holdings.

early adopters already in rich list they will stake much more if do not cut hipos
if you was late this is your problem sorry
June 15, 2015, 02:37:12 PM

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
June 15, 2015, 01:50:36 PM
It's been over 10 hours since any transactions in my wallet and I still "dont have mature coins"...what gives?

Some coins take longer to mature than others. Usually 2-10 hrs but it may be longer depending on how it was coded.
Activity: 278
Merit: 10
June 15, 2015, 01:45:41 PM
It's been over 10 hours since any transactions in my wallet and I still "dont have mature coins"...what gives?

Try to restart wallet. POS working fine for me!
Activity: 168
June 15, 2015, 01:45:00 PM

Bad move.
June 15, 2015, 01:43:59 PM
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
June 15, 2015, 01:17:46 PM

All right.
So Stake Reward: 100 NODEX will kick in at block 4000?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 15, 2015, 01:16:33 PM

Activity: 343
June 15, 2015, 01:05:41 PM
NODEX [NODX] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NODX/BTC
That was fast. How many coins are in circulation right now?
And when Hipos ends?
never
June 15, 2015, 12:59:30 PM
And when Hipos ends?

238,510 NODEX currently.
Activity: 322
Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target
June 15, 2015, 12:54:56 PM
And when Hipos ends?
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
June 15, 2015, 12:43:24 PM
Activity: 210
June 15, 2015, 11:02:50 AM
tomewok, @boutiuqe, guys, did any of you solved a problem with compiling wallet on linux?
I'm getting the same errors with last version of secp256k1. Angry

You need an older version of secp256k1 as Scorpio18 mentioned earlier, after that i had trouble with leveldb and didn't had the time to look more into it.
Activity: 343
June 15, 2015, 08:21:15 AM
no one buying this  Roll Eyes
Just buy no exchanges dangerous. We need a guarantor. At the stock exchange will fly away like hot burgers!
June 15, 2015, 08:20:37 AM
so masternoodes dont work?
Activity: 476
Follow me @AlitFX
June 15, 2015, 08:18:31 AM
no one buying this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
June 15, 2015, 07:26:50 AM
I have some for sale, %2.5 of current supply. If you wanna get in the staking early and buy some PM me.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: