Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nodium (XN) - Masternode Privacy Focused Cryptocurrency - page 4. (Read 33470 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0
This is the kind of project that I ve been waiting for. I really need to make more research on this project to know how best I can benefit from it
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039
I expect this idea grows well and perfect. Acquainted website, classy job, engaging business.

yep same as rhenium.... -80%
Activity: 68
Brand new whitepaper coming out with website - Will be updated then shortly with it
Glad to hear, this project needs more updates to show its real value. In my opinion is currently having a price dip due to reward step change, but once people recognize the potential, it will only go upside.
Activity: 73
Brand new whitepaper coming out with website - Will be updated then shortly with it
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
and change on you website url " View White Paper " to https:// (http:// does not open)
copper member
change href url in announcement Whitepaper link - whitepaper1.1.pdf to whitepaper1.2.pdf
copper member
Will there be a more detailed roadmap?
legendary
When in doubt come have a good talk with the team on Discord Smiley We put in so many time and care. I'm gonna ignore the scam-call-sheep now -> young coin -> great ideas -> good foundation -> we are working harder than ever.

Walter calling people Sheep lol, now that is rich.

have a good talk with the team on Discord???
Tried that, Walter shilled hard there also.

Plenty of clear warnings here people- read prior to the last comment/s

I did mention sock puppets accounts. and there you go @Walter_

Newbie account - check
shill for OP - check
Exposed as one of them - check.

Red flags everywhere. DYOR and do not fall for scams guys.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
When in doubt come have a good talk with the team on Discord Smiley We put in so many time and care. I'm gonna ignore the scam-call-sheep now -> young coin -> great ideas -> good foundation -> we are working harder than ever.

Walter calling people Sheep lol, now that is rich.

have a good talk with the team on Discord???
Tried that, Walter shilled hard there also.

Plenty of clear warnings here people- read prior to the last comment/s
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Activity: 32
Hi devs. Amazing comercial fees!
legendary
Fun to watch all those newbie accounts pops out to shill and deffend scams.

Every thread is the same. shed loads of newbier accounts shilling same old same old. And same newbie accounts showing up to deffend and tell thoswe who has different opinion "get a life".

@Walter: this is is fight we cannot win and don't even want to win. haters gonna hate and continue spreading their shameless FUD scam messages. probably best to just ignore these trolls and not feed them, otherwise they keep coming back.  Lips sealed

@anyone looking for a constructive and open discussion about the Nodium project, please stop wasting your time here and join us on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/SF4b5ks. find out for yourself what a great community we are. happy to answer all your questions!  Cool

FUD?

All facts are above in findings.

SCAM messages?
One and only who might scamming is premine king dev who selling premine to all you bagholders.
I dont see any serious shill here. just newbies sockpuppets account deffending same old same old.

Exactly. I did a 5 minute research and I can tell its shady at best.

- crap whitepaper, if you can call it that
- roadmap that says basically nothing
- a github repo that has 0 commint, basically all the code is the same as it was when imported

I could go on but I won't. JAMN.

Yes, i would stay away. But as usual DYOR and make sure do not blindly trust newbie accounts shilling. As this mosot likely are sockpuppets.
New block period kicked in today 75,000 - New rewards for masternode holders 90xn

Website may be down, whilst we move to a new server in preparation for:

- New website
- New and improved block explorer
Activity: 308
Merit: 4

Every thread is the same. shed loads of newbier accounts shilling same old same old. And same newbie accounts showing up to deffend and tell thoswe who has different opinion "get a life".

@Walter: this is is fight we cannot win and don't even want to win. haters gonna hate and continue spreading their shameless FUD scam messages. probably best to just ignore these trolls and not feed them, otherwise they keep coming back.  Lips sealed

@anyone looking for a constructive and open discussion about the Nodium project, please stop wasting your time here and join us on Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/SF4b5ks. find out for yourself what a great community we are. happy to answer all your questions!  Cool

FUD?

SCAM messages?
One and only who might scamming is premine king dev who selling premine to all you bagholders.
I dont see any serious shill here. just newbies sockpuppets account deffending same old same old.

Exactly. I did a 5 minute research and I can tell its shady at best.

- crap whitepaper, if you can call it that
- roadmap that says basically nothing
- a github repo that has 0 commint, basically all the code is the same as it was when imported

I could go on but I won't. JAMN.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20

FUD?

SCAM messages?

there is more Legendary status forum members calling scam here now, not surprising. Good there is people prepared to speak out IMO
legendary

FUD?

SCAM messages?
Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: