Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Nodium (XN) - Masternode Privacy Focused Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 33470 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
i cannot create the masternode, when i select stat i get this error

Alias: MN1
Failed to start masternode.
Error: Invalid IP address 138.--.152.10, masternode=366c947edac935fe363fb50a6869---c0ca4f22fc596261d55f0aa16cdfa94c

( i replaced some number by --   -- , for safety

i followed the instruccions that can be found on youtube  MNitra Tutorial - Nodium ($XN) Masternode Setup Guide from Start to Finish

i got stuck in the min 5.22
Activity: 73
Community is growing faster than ever. Thanks for all the support for the Nodium Project so far everybody!
Activity: 23
Team keep the good work

Some of the top pumped Coins throwing fud on us

Just wait, just wait we come for you
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
As always, these people and every other twitter "og" are not giving financial advice, you are todo your own research and only you are responsible.

At Nodium we make our own visions in crypto and have barely started, only in the past 2 weeks we have done this:

- we have been 'accused' of scam
- gained 300+ masternodes
- implemented zerocoin to production
- gin listed
- mnitra listed
- openened a telegram channel
- applied coin marketcap
- announced a 25% coinburn of the premine
- we will be listed at Shardax
- team expanded with 6 /7 members
- listed at stakinglabs
- new website being developed
- rebranding

To conclude a bit, Mocho is helping us with advice and marketing. Marketing is something what companies and also crypto currencies do. Why should a marketeer say sorry for something he could not foresee, it's his name as well. When you work for a company with thousands of clients, something goes wrong are you personally responsible? Please!? He is part of our team which consist out of +/-20 people, all are working hard on the product.

These type of negative reactions don't feel good, since we are working so hard. It does not fall from the sky. If you don't like us, just go.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
mocho is known to shill scam coins and dump on his followers he shilled fornix and never even said "sorry" after devs ran with money.

these 2 projects are obvious scams, just wondering how much they paid mocho to shill.
Announcement: We're burning 1 million $xn! Activates on block 80,000 - Thanks for the support everyone! 🎉🎉🎉
Agreed a listing deal with Shardax Q3 2018!
Update on the concerns above:

We are readily available via DM and on our general chat to discuss any of your concerns. We are a passionate team with a growing community

Regarding allegations:

Pre-mine sell off:  Incorrect. We still have the 4 million pre-mine $XN available. It's split into several wallets, this is for the safety of the funds to avoid hacking attempts, losing keys and other errors. All can be viewed on block explorer if correct research is made.

Funding: Developers at the project are primarily self funded in current market of the coin from masternodes setup. Any proposed 'sell off' is simply from the developers and associated team members masternode rewards primarily. Hence pre-mine of 4 million in current state still fully remaining.

Links to other projects: Already addressed, no need to go into further, as it's completely false.

Transparency: We are amongst the most readily available to communicate teams out there. Discord is available for any questions.

Unfair: We feel the false news and misinformation has been unfair and perhaps a smear campaign against Nodium. All pre-mine is still intact and we are developing the project everyday.Massive milestones such as Zerocoin and passion for the project are just a small part of what we have offered the project from it's humble beginnings and the developers at Nodium are striving to push this project again to new unknown limits.
---

Positivity to the future ahead:

1. Re-branding

We have had questions over why. Reasons being, we feel Nodium in it's current design does not represent the new zerocoin high privacy features now offered. We will release sneak peaks of the re-brand slowly over twitter in the coming days.

2. New roadmap

In sync with the new website, a new roadmap will be available with more features and more milestones than before

3. Social media goes dark

Also to follow our re-brand you'll gradually see the changes in our social media, primarily twitter as Nodium takes on a darker privacy orientated image to represent the code base Nodium now offers.

4. Exciting news

We'll be releasing some further news, which will benefit all coin holders very soon. Join our discord to be the first to find out.

While you shout scam, this team is busy working in the blockchain industry and make their visions a reality. Maybe instead of calling it scam… help? Provide value besides annoyance.
I'm in contact with the team on a daily basis, intentions are very true. Just hope this shitstorm of a conspiracy theory blows over soon, as it did for a lot other coins who are still there.

Nodium will still be here in months, years. See you then.
Activity: 202
Merit: 20
doesnt look good

aside from the scam claims - which also i personally agree with

I see no-one else mentioning the total amount of Nodium owned by CB exchange so early into Nodiums beginning.
Quite a disturbing statistic.
Add to that proof of Huge dumping from what can only be core team wallets can be seen with the right tools.

What annoys me is- someone suggests SCAM, provides rather fair proof- and totally typical - along come the coins loyals or team saying scam allegation holds no basis.

Yet those people provide no proof project is legit themselves.

Dont confuse FACTS with FUD people.

Looks like fair warning  to me
Activity: 23
Common guys let we show to all fuders where cann we go !

Grin Grin Grin
Rebranding going well.

Will include the following:

- New website 💻
- New improved block explorer 🛡️
- Design Rebrand 🗝️
- New whitepaper 📑

Releasing aimed for approx 5-7 days.
Hi all,

There is no reason for doubting us, scam hunters do this to every coin i have invested in at a certain point of time. Looking for conspiracy theories in coincidental things.

Please join our Discord for support or have a chat with the team. We are working very actively on Nodium and the team is expanding every day. I see a lot of accusations on here in which i cannot place our coin, please join us Smiley

Regards,
Walter
Activity: 6
Let's respect everyone's opinion on the Nodium project. If for some reason people think this is a scam, sure leave a comment, share your opinion and then move on. I'm not going to convince you that Nodium isn't a scam so I won't even try.

To all the people that are new to Nodium and are considering to invest all I can say is that this project has enormous potential and the team is working almost 24/7 to push this in the right direction. More importantly, the devs and rest of the community is very approachable and patiently answering any questions and feedback on Discord, so feel free to join us there to further discuss.
Activity: 25
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Seen those SCAM claims, Just wanted to do simple math,

Let me tell what SCAM is a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit so if DEV has a quick profit selling PREMINE than a Scammer will never be there to Reply anyone's comment.

Both projects send identical messages on twitter and Discord and remove it, they removed tweets but i found a gem on discord by both main accounts, the same identical message (almost) published the same day, at the same time on both discord to hire a Designer
It could be completely Co-incident because if someone will be Actively scamming than they will be active in one project at a time so in this scenario Developer supposed to be active in Nodium at first and after that in Rhenium For me that is co-incident

He even paid the same Advisors for these projects
I personally work for Few coins i like, Not only for free coins but I do like those coins so work but that doesn't mean i cannot work in more than one project. Its up to me how many project i want to work and how many project i can actually give time for.

Both projects use .org extension. Nodium.org and Rhenium.

Bitcoin is with .org too so multiple coins following .org is just normal (There are thousands of ORG extensions and hundreds in CRYPTO

Both names have "ium": Nodium and Rhenium
There are some more may be you did't look at that
Rhenium        TRITTIUM        Nodium        Zealium        Solarium        Ellerium        Sanchezium        Blazarium And much more if you look properly

Similar (very white) White Paper:
I think you have never seen a Bitcoin whitepaper i never see a Beautiful flowered and designed Whitepaper of Bitcoin if you have one please let me know.

It's definitely a nice scam, creating fork of Pivx, Masternode coin to claim a nice ROI and bring investors, stay anonymous, sell presale for 50k$, pay advisors, hire random people to be mod or create website, design etc, sell +70% of the premine at the beginning of the project when it pump to make additionnal hundreds thousands (total: +200k$) >>>>>>>> restart.

As i worked with Few coins Not with Nodium or Rhenium and as much as i know Premines are divided for multipurpose, Selling of premine for Masternodes could create some BTC/ETH which literally and practically goes back to community Listing in each and every platform costs few BTC which Developer pays from premine sell income If you develop one coin ofcourse you are not putting money from you pocket to list coin in platforms rite? after coin is in some platforms rest of premine which were not sold would be withdrawn for team of developers and bounties so outgoing transaction in Blockchain is normal, Selling for Bitcoin and for Fiat is also normal because we are still in the Fiat world where we can't pay each and everything in Crypto and Selling 100% or as claimed 70% is bad but that never happened with this project

Lastly: If you believe in project Stay with it if not just runaway, Might be Fudders will think I am one of the team replying all this you can go back and check my past messages since 2013 I always have my own opinion No one can pay for me to put my opinions and i am not getting anything from Nodium (I am one of early Investor and Believe in this project) or Rhenium (Did't even new it exist till today) my opinion are not bought or sold opinion. Its my personal. as i always say Invest in crypto what you afford to loose and DYOR

Good luck

This make sense actually ...
Good and simple explanation and I never understand why guys who "discovered" some news after posting once or 2 just dont leave if they are so afraid of any kind of scam???
They keep posting , quoting and pulling newbies accounts to this because they are fudders and have low buy orders ready haha thats how i see this..
If I see something not right I will post but also i will leave but they not leaving because here is the business plan  Cheesy
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: