Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 40. (Read 69978 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the news Barwizi,

When possible please enlight us about:
- When will exchanges have access over the new blockchain?
- How will the "new NRS" be claimed?

Personal suggestion to change NRS name:
NRS NoirShares -> NSX or NRSX (NoirSharesX)

Exchanges can have it as early as wednesday if we are satisfied with functionality. To claim your NRS simply import your private key.
As for the name changes, i like the idea but NRSX sounds too similar to BTSX.

I'll keep it in mind,

mean time, i'm taking a few hours off. Working IRL + coding at night has me ready to collapse.

I know the feeling. =)

I suggested NoirSharesX because of popularity terms but yes, it should be different from them. More importantly I think it needs just to change. Keeping the same tag and using a different blockchain will open room for schemes...

Besides that.. there is the problem of everyone trying to represent both "NRS" versions everywhere.. example: coinmarketcap, exchanges already with old NRS, faucets, and others. It can always have a "new" word before it.. or a version number, but I think it stands better for a new tag.

we call them but simply NoirBitShares Wink easily
NBS NoirBitShares

or NBSS
NoirBitShareS

or NRBS

NoiRBitShares that's my favorite

Interesting,
legendary
When everything is ready, it would be good to post a guide with the link to download the new wallet and how to get the new NRS

I'm hoping some members of the community will step up and help. Right now my entire focus is on the actual wallet so i dont get time to do the stuff that requires human readable language (not too good at it myself).

I think i'll post bounties for that too.

is to test a wallet ready?

Source code only
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

Exchanges can have it as early as wednesday if we are satisfied with functionality. To claim your NRS simply import your private key.

I'll keep it in mind,

mean time, i'm taking a few hours off. Working IRL + coding at night has me ready to collapse.

I know the feeling. =)

I suggested NoirSharesX because of popularity terms but yes, it should be different from them. More importantly I think it needs just to change. Keeping the same tag and using a different blockchain will open room for schemes...

Besides that.. there is the problem of everyone trying to represent both "NRS" versions everywhere.. example: coinmarketcap, exchanges already with old NRS, faucets, and others. It can always have a "new" word before it.. or a version number, but I think it stands better for a new tag.

we call them but simply NoirBitShares Wink easily
NBS NoirBitShares

or NBSS
NoirBitShareS

or NRBS

NoiRBitShares that's my favorite
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
When everything is ready, it would be good to post a guide with the link to download the new wallet and how to get the new NRS

I'm hoping some members of the community will step up and help. Right now my entire focus is on the actual wallet so i dont get time to do the stuff that requires human readable language (not too good at it myself).

is to test a wallet ready?
legendary

legendary

I'll keep it in mind,

I know the feeling. =)

Please check Pm
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!

I'll keep it in mind,

I know the feeling. =)

legendary
Pre-ALPHA

Known issues

PoS checkpoints
Checkpoint system needs updating
Some tabs have invisible text
Need better icons
White Backgrounds in some tabs

To do list

Fix the above and more
Add 1 or two more games
Create auto payouts for GF shareholders
Modualr testing
Stress test Difficulty algo vs random allocation vs Momentum 1.02

(maybe) Upgrade and use Momentum 1.04

for the latest commits use branch Franken-code-lotto-voting

It is as the name suggests, still a zombie code that needs lots of clean up

Awesome. Can you post revised snapshot list before alpha lunch?

Yes i will, but even in the folder you can find the test list it includes most of the corrected balances, only a few more to go, from people who submitted incomplete information
legendary

I'll keep it in mind,

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Pre-ALPHA

Known issues

PoS checkpoints
Need better icons

To do list

Fix the above and more
Add 1 or two more games
Modualr testing

Awesome. Can you post revised snapshot list before alpha lunch?
Activity: 313
HGPUPC addicted!

legendary
Pre-ALPHA

Known issues

PoS checkpoints
Need better icons

To do list

Fix the above and more
Add 1 or two more games
Modualr testing

Activity: 427
Check spam folder. Gmail seems to dislike the domain I sent it from.
Please note, have truncated all balances below 1.000000 , no point bloating the chain with dust right from the start.

For inaccurate balances, to make this smooth, post picture, name and address to [email protected]

Sent an email a couple of hours before. No response so far. Neither did Barwizi responded to my last PM regarding this issue sent well before the snapshot.

Same here

you will all get  responses, please be patient

Three days passed since then. Nothing. Not even minuscule acknowledgment that the issue is being reviewed.

Your forum name isn't what you used in the email is it?

My forum name is the one I used in the e-mail (before @).
legendary
Please note, have truncated all balances below 1.000000 , no point bloating the chain with dust right from the start.

For inaccurate balances, to make this smooth, post picture, name and address to [email protected]

Sent an email a couple of hours before. No response so far. Neither did Barwizi responded to my last PM regarding this issue sent well before the snapshot.

Same here

you will all get  responses, please be patient

Three days passed since then. Nothing. Not even minuscule acknowledgment that the issue is being reviewed.

Your forum name isn't what you used in the email is it?

Same here

you will all get  responses, please be patient

legendary
Life is never easy

Code:
EXCEPTION: St9bad_alloc       
std::bad_alloc       
NoirShares in AppInit()

Angry Cry Angry Cry Huh Angry Cry Angry Huh Huh Huh Cry Angry

Your program needs more memory?

I found the problem (i'd be worried if a 20GB vm required more memory) I had messed up some vectors  Cheesy

Either way, all thats ;left to do is deal with the stake checkpoints, they refuse to cooperate.

I'll update soon.
Activity: 379
Life is never easy

Code:
EXCEPTION: St9bad_alloc       
std::bad_alloc       
NoirShares in AppInit()

Angry Cry Angry Cry Huh Angry Cry Angry Huh Huh Huh Cry Angry

Your program needs more memory?
legendary