Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 45. (Read 69978 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
barwizi, can you elaborate the snapshot? So NRS will remain as like now and NRB will be merged into NRS?

NRS
       \
         NRS
       /
NRB

So basically, your NRS and NRB are going to be combined into one NRS chain. The snapshot is just a representation of the chain's state at a given time reflecting your balances. Please do not try to squeeze in some last stake after 8 hours from now.

PRICE SNAPSHOT

0.00000605   362.27753036   0.00219178

2014-09-08 05:22:40   Sell   0.00008200   22.400999   0.00183688

2014-09-08 05:15:56   Buy   0.00010989   32.1054425   0.00352807

0.00000696   1110.37579510   0.00772822

legendary
11 hours to go, please move your coins , i seriously wont be able to help you if you keep them on an exchange during the snapshot.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
barwizi, can you elaborate the snapshot? So NRS will remain as like now and NRB will be merged into NRS?

Both will be merged into a new NRS codebase/blockchain, so you need to also have your NRS in a local wallet.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
legendary
so will NRB be ( how to say it it /DELETED or Destroyed  )

i don't understand why you will have 2 coin. We havent seen any thing about NRB for a good 6 months  i dont know why you will even merge it

I only join crpyto and mined  NRS  so why should my investments be diluted even further

1) *coin
2) What is it that makes NRS valuable?
3) Why should NRS be the only one used?
4) What are your expectations for NRS?

Actually, 98% of the coins on this forum need to be deleted, and rather than compounding the issue, we are working to alleviate it.
Activity: 599
so will NRB be ( how to say it it /DELETED or Destroyed  )

i don't understand why you will have 2 coin. We havent seen any thing about NRB for a good 6 months  i dont know why you will even merge it

I only join crpyto and mined  NRS  so why should my investments be diluted even further
legendary
will this be postpone like last week ?  so it locking in ?

no postponing, we've given everyone enough time. if you have not moved your coins to a local wallet by the set time, we cannot help you.
Activity: 599
will this be postpone like last week ?  so it locking in ?
legendary
Unless you can back up your allegations, we will not tolerate them.
FUD, shill and spam have no home here.
Activity: 540
Good luck on this, Barwizi. I was interested a bit initially when I saw it on Bitsharestalk but forgot all about it.

That's because it was a failure.  Read the old thread.

Roll Eyes people who impose their opinions and try to present them as fact.  Roll Eyes

Until you have proven otherwise, you are guilty.  You've still refused to provide any accounting or provide any information on what is going on with the 5th/s mining operation.  Even your COO doesn't know what's going on with the 5th/s...that's sad.

The operation is still going. I told you that I don't know the old addresses you guys used. You were a big part of the "failure" you speak of, and it seems like a lot of officers were just in it to breeze by and collect a payment. That is different now. You will get your info once I am done cleaning up your mess.
legendary
Good luck on this, Barwizi. I was interested a bit initially when I saw it on Bitsharestalk but forgot all about it.

Roll Eyes people who impose their opinions and try to present them as fact.  Roll Eyes
legendary

Thanks, it's been a tough road, but we are making headway

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I got incorrect amount of coins for my wallet in the snapshot file. I will PM Barwizi about that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
All investors are reminded to confirm their emails, NRS and BTC addresses to ensure they are allocated their dividends.

You should send an email for remind investors about this. Not all investors are always on BTT.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Snapshot of my wallet is accurate  Wink
9gQHB5GRdrn64uLzQr54z1MyS3wErwVGBU

Barwizi maybe is time to update your site http://www.noirds.com/ ?

You are quite right

We are restructuring to enable more user and investor control of NRS. Using Blockchain based voting, we want to get a community chosen management for a NRS as a currency/share and the DAC built with it. We hope to lure developer talent by introducing automatic payroll. This also coincides with the dividend payout to those who helped us set up.

Barwizi just can't be there to handle everything coding wise and as time passes and projects accumulate, we'll need people doing specifically assigned tasks, a position has been created to handle those issues. This falls under Marketing, so when you vote after the new chain is released, vote for a CMO that meets your expectations. All positions in the DAC are eligible for voting, including CEO, this is because once we are sure the software is stable, Barwizi will be stepping down. His job is managing and developing for the group, not a single platform.

As part of our restructuring strategy, the officer positions are increased by 2. We need as much help as we can get. Officers are incentivised by 1) the payment for services rendered 2) community will fire you if you are not being productive 3) The better they perform, the greater the value of their payout. 

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Snapshot of my wallet is accurate  Wink
9gQHB5GRdrn64uLzQr54z1MyS3wErwVGBU

Barwizi maybe is time to update your site http://www.noirds.com/ ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
What kind of decentralized company requires email addresses?
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
All investors are reminded to confirm their emails, NRS and BTC addresses to ensure they are allocated their dividends.

have you sent out an email? If so I've got nothing but my email address and BTC address has not changed!
Pages:
Jump to: