Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 8. (Read 69978 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I love stopping by to check out this shit show occasionally...

Hilarious.
Activity: 599

{
"blocks" : 12205,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.01145302,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : 1,
"hashespermin" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 318465,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

high diff why??

{
"blocks" : 12647,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"difficulty" : 0.01272494,
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 3,
"hashespermin" : 11,
"networkhashps" : 388134,

wow fuck nice to see some whale is wasting so much money mining this now .... the Diff was bouncing around 0.00000010 for the past month
Who ever you are , just stop and use that money to buy them off us

unless there a GPU miner ..

"blocks" : 14403,
"difficulty" : 0.01207705,
"hashespermin" : 13,
"networkhashps" : 445825,
}

let face it , there got to be a GPU miner out there

Probably yes, someone is mining with gpu..
OK Barwizi, what do you think about it?

yes, i think there is a closed source gpu miner out there and whoever is using it is not sharing.

Yea so why did you bother change any thing . Just add pos and we will have NRS 1.0

The coin is not getting distributed just a few is gpu mining
i have much experience and ideas, but none of that can be applied with this kind of community. people cant even take a minute to send an email or pm to exchanges to show their support, yet they expect me to use time and resources to get it done for them along with marketing and developing. Instead of complaints, send an email to your exchanges of choice and tell them tolist/update to nrs 2.0.

like i said last time, i have joined CC. the team wants to introduce merged mining of momentum based coins.

Stop joining other team and starting new idea. Start completing something for once .

We have a wallet , we need a block explore now . Stop bouncing your idea every where . NRS  has to a lot to get back  after you have destroy the community after the update

No one is going to both ask a exchange to add it until you get get the basic fix and set up
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

{
}

high diff why??

{

wow fuck nice to see some whale is wasting so much money mining this now .... the Diff was bouncing around 0.00000010 for the past month

}

yes, i think there is a closed source gpu miner out there and whoever is using it is not sharing.
legendary
Activity: 882
i have much experience and ideas, but none of that can be applied with this kind of community. people cant even take a minute to send an email or pm to exchanges to show their support, yet they expect me to use time and resources to get it done for them along with marketing and developing. Instead of complaints, send an email to your exchanges of choice and tell them tolist/update to nrs 2.0.

like i said last time, i have joined CC. the team wants to introduce merged mining of momentum based coins.
well where fucked now , the only person that start pushing this has left
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Ok I'm tired.
Barwizi doesn't give us support, there are no plans, no dates, only vague promises..

I'M OUT GUYS.

I wish good luck to all
Activity: 756
A lot of my time i already divided up into future projects. While a lot of you watched, two people literally took a shit on your investment. All i can do is develop and produce, with some promotion, however , if you do not ask the exchanges to honor your shares in the next chain , i become a single voice with very little effect. If you would like to see NRS 2.0 on other exchanges, please speak up.

THE WALLET STAYS AS IS UNTIL NEW YEARS, unless you want me to throw in a plain (no effects ) wallet. Meantime i am working on something else that will actually benefit NRS holders.

You all have my word that NRS 2.0 will NEVER hit an exchange that matters.

Keep on dreaming you crazy piece of shit!

P.S. - Yes there is GPU mining.  Enjoy!!
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Cant connect to network with wallet. Can you post same nodes to add?

{
}

high diff why??

{

}

{
}

high diff why??

{

}

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
1 - Release a new working wallet

Yes, this is the basic of any reputable coin. As it stands, we're not reputable.

2 - Create a blocks explorer

There are plenty of multi-block explorers out there will happily add NRS if you gave them a working wallet, that builds from source, (without having to copy files all over the place), and a few BTC.

The chain needs to start from genesis. Not at block 719 or 739 or whatever it is..

3 - Add 2.0 nrs to markets exchange

I suggest this be #4

4 - Update this thread and the main site
I suggest this be #3

Everything else can wait.... you're building a cathedral in the desert ...

I believe he's building something in the desert.  In crypto all you really have is reputation. I know his RL is busy, but his development is so erratic and not very solid. It's difficult to watch. Sad
A lot of my time i already divided up into future projects. While a lot of you watched, two people literally took a shit on your investment. All i can do is develop and produce, with some promotion, however , if you do not ask the exchanges to honor your shares in the next chain , i become a single voice with very little effect. If you would like to see NRS 2.0 on other exchanges, please speak up.

THE WALLET STAYS AS IS UNTIL NEW YEARS, unless you want me to throw in a plain (no effects ) wallet. Meantime i am working on something else that will actually benefit NRS holders.

Sorry Barwizi but I think you're wrong strategy.
The most important things now are:

1 - Release a new working wallet
2 - Create a blocks explorer
3 - Add 2.0 nrs to markets exchange
4 - Update this thread and the main site

Everything else can wait.... you're building a cathedral in the desert ...
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

Maybe if you elaborated on what "future projects" and "something else that will actually benefit NRS holders" would be, you could interest some people to do some promotion. For the record, that would not be me.
The reason why you are a single voice is that you have alienated your team and audience by not being capable to work with other people and coming and going when you please, dropping some lines with vague promises here and there when you come to the forum and then disappear again for weeks.

that's true

and what about the POS?
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

sounds good

{
}

high diff why??

{

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
    To make the block reward random based on the same block's proof of work is a very bad idea. Furthermore, barwizi forgotten to check the randomSeed's proof of work before accepting a block, that means miners can fill the randomSeed as they will. A greedy miner will certainly fill to generate 22222 NRS2 each block, which will make the snapshot of NRS and NRB to NRS2 completely meaningless.
    Maybe fix it, stop current NRS2 blockchain, restart a new chain is the best choice of ours.
    Another choice is just let NRS2 to be a new coin.
    Because of a lot people's NRS is on exchanges when snapshot, I think maybe we could redo the snapshot of NRS, add the value of old and new snapshot to form the final snapshot.
    By the way, I think barwizi could write a white paper to describe the exact working logic of the Lotto and Vote, then the community could check whether the code functions right.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

I WANT, maybe ask to poloniex to enable NRS 2.0
Without blockexplorer no exchanges

I WANT, maybe ask to poloniex to enable NRS 2.0
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Maybe if you elaborated on what "future projects" and "something else that will actually benefit NRS holders" would be, you could interest some people to do some promotion. For the record, that would not be me.
The reason why you are a single voice is that you have alienated your team and audience by not being capable to work with other people and coming and going when you please, dropping some lines with vague promises here and there when you come to the forum and then disappear again for weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: