Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoirShares UPDATE REQUIRED Advanced Features✔, Unique PoW✔ - page 3. (Read 69978 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
node please. my wallet can't sync Huh
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

The only other option is that you go with ORB, if all you want is a coin. I still have the balance sheets so i can import balances in the new chain, so you need not worry about your investment in my ideas.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.
Honestly, at this point, I'd much rather see you attempt at something creative however long it may take than become another generic coin. Results talk for themselves. I am a GF investor and even though we may not ever see back returns from the mining operation I don't really *NEED* answers as we might never hear the full truth. We all know how risky crypto is. If you're willing to make something out of this still Barwizi then go ahead you have all my support. Otherwise well not much will change from the previous year we've been through.

Real interesting option Mario, but I must ask, what is your stake in ORB?

1. My idea is to bring people into the ORB project! Because you brought a lot of passion! If it does not go on here, why not!

ORB has a fund and would give this to these people! This is better than having nothing!
If it goes on here, why not!

2. The other idea would be to merge ORB and NRS!
As explained, would consist of two groups are one! This would thus have more power!

I think just, it will be very difficult to resurrect NRS new!
Two developers one wallet, in addition brings power! NRS would be death, people would be held in ORB but!

From the Fund, I have nothing directly! This is part of the ORB community! Under the control of Ghostlander!
All the ORB own I have bought self!

And I sponsor a lot of my own ORB for Bounties or giveaway or so

if you want to know how much I have ORB?

maybe 2.5% ORB of max 3,77 million but I still buy, i trade ORB every day a little bit

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

The only other option is that you go with ORB, if all you want is a coin. I still have the balance sheets so i can import balances in the new chain, so you need not worry about your investment in my ideas.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.

Here we go again, sigh...
How many times does this corpse need to be reanimated? Just accept this is dead. Yes people have lost money, some even a lot. I was invested, and this was one of the very first coins I was invested in. I was young in crypto and naive. But there are so many other good projects you can earn money from, it just seems better to move on to them. ORB seems to be a good coin, but if it is you do not need the baggage from NoirShares! There is too much negative energy in it.
On the other hand, Mario, maybe you can just make a hardfork of ORB and allocate coins for people that have been holding coins in NoirShares and were investors, but I would not call it a merge, merely a gesture towards to those people. Or just make a new coin with some good new feature. You really do not need the bad name of NoirShares.
Even now Barwizi only responds to notice of reviving the coin, not to the BTC's he got from people that trusted him (in vain).
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
NO, do that and i really will drop this. Hold your wallets until i am done. it will take a while but it beats the hell out of becoming a clone. I'm working on IBC (inter-blockchain comunication)  it's far from done but it's worth it's time.

Everything you see right now is a fad because these niches come and go,  always said i want out of that cycle and it's what i am doing. It takes time to build something truly useful so if you can't wait, merge with ORB then wait until i return with a product.

what will our investigators get?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Honestly, at this point, I'd much rather see you attempt at something creative however long it may take than become another generic coin. Results talk for themselves. I am a GF investor and even though we may not ever see back returns from the mining operation I don't really *NEED* answers as we might never hear the full truth. We all know how risky crypto is. If you're willing to make something out of this still Barwizi then go ahead you have all my support. Otherwise well not much will change from the previous year we've been through.

Real interesting option Mario, but I must ask, what is your stake in ORB?
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Any solution would be fine, just not the 'let it die' thing.  Smiley

legendary
I try to explain what I think!

my goal is to reactivate this formerly strong community!

to NoirShare
And I want to exclude Barwizi from my thoughts and not from the future! Because I think it could be something true and also certainly be some misinformation floating around! I do not want now to repeat everything again and I believe it is pointless!
The greatest weakness of Barwizi, he does not answer to tough questions like, or he does not want to keep repeating his answers! Until in the collar bursts and then he can not find the right words! He also does not answer every day, many people get then panic when the DEV not respond !!

Pushed by stupid duration postings of some people! This people have reached nothing more than to destroy the once strong community than to look for solutions!
The result many lost a lot of money and their faith in the crypto world was destroyed! An independent free world!

So I'm looking for a solution to the NRS community to help new power!

Problem
1. Barwizi gets hardly trust (It does not matter why, leads to no solution)
2. He works alone (even the people who trusted him, are swaying, like me!)
3. I think he will not manage to win back the trust and there is too much work for him, which will go so far until he finally gives up! Then it is final! (I have written to him he should just keep working, but I believe now, it's not so easy! And he works, that was what he wrote!)
4. The problem is the time! I think it is important NOW to reactivate the Community and NRS forward to bring! The crypto world will soon change in value! I'm sure, but there are many factors! The world's upheaval (an example from 2018 there will be in the EU no more cash, only credit or so-called wallet's)! If we do not take the opportunity now will be death forever NRS! Every day new coins on the market! Many scammers Coins but also really good Coins!

first to ORB before I write my solution suggestions!
ORB has a great DEV, unfortunately, only one! I can tell he's honest and completely trustworthy! Why? He controls the advanced fund of ORB, this is in a cold wallet! This belongs to the community and so he treats him too!
I present him again and again projects where we could invest! But if he believed only to approach to a fraud, he shall refuse! Smiley I would sometimes willing to take risks! But that's a good thing! It protects the community! He found the idea of taking over the Community well was surprising even for me!

History of ORB short! ORB has 140k ORB as
∅RB is one of the first 30 in the world Altcoins !!!
Orbitcoin is one of the oldest POW / PoS altcoins launched on the 30th of July 2013
with a big Premine (But the idea was not a bad! It was about the Community ORB advance to!)
most Premine went back to the Miner!
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/1419-300-day-orb-mining-bonanza-extra-currency-for-miners/
or here for exchange https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12622-orbitcoin-v132-coin-exchange/
Some investments were made in the previous DEV and other services, but all fraudsters as it appears! It is also the e-Coins contributed to the sell-ORB! (Oh I have to still know sign as scammers, do not answer for weeks, do not trade there!)
For more questions, please write! 140k left

SPECIFICATIONS

advanced hybrid proof-of-work (PoW) and proof-of-stake (PoS)
3.77 million coins to be produced

block hashing is BLAKE2s
PoW hashing is NeoScrypt
PoS hashing is SHA-256d

1 minute combined block target (3 minutes for PoW, 1.5 minutes for PoS)
retargets every block using Orbitcoin Super Shield (OSS)
time warp and instamining protection
advanced checkpointing against 51% attacks
transaction messaging supported
the 1st implementation of 0% PoS
PoW and PoS blocks carry the same fixed reward of 1 ORB
6 confirmations for regular transactions
200 confirmations for minted coins
very low transaction fees (most transactions are free)
no destruction of transaction fees (all collected by a block finder)
the default P2P port is 15298, RPC port is 15299
I2P/Tor ready

problems of ORB
1. one DEV even if he is great! He has developed the Algo Neoscrypt! So home mining remains interesting! Each small miner can make profits!
2. ORB has many followers, but little active like me, that's a problem!

Solutions suggestions!
1. NRS1 holders get for their NRS1 based on the Block Chain September 2014 then ORB! (The exchange rate may not exceed the current ORB Price! So we protect the ORB community!) The fear of larger investors should dissolve because no Premine exists!
2. Barwizi works with Ghostlander in the background of ideas and their implementation! (for example a lottery) So we have two active developers in a community!
3. Barwizi transfers all available at BTC to Ghostlander! (So we have a Coins with based BTC! And I know the Ghostlander, this is safe procedures!)
4. the initial investors should get more ORB! How much, we could vote on it let the community! So we would be in the public!
5. If Barwizi does not transfer any BTC to Ghostlander, we could exclude from the taking advantage for investors! I think that would be fair
6. We should vote on whether people benefit from it, which just gave stupid post of itself! I think that would be fair
7. All old holder of NRS should actively participate! Only so you can get your money back! If you hold ORB and stake ORB with a high interest rate
8. We create some small articles on the Internet and pull so the public focus on the merging of NRS and ORB
9. Ghostlander has voluntarily taken over two other coins! Only so that they do not die! We could consider all Coins merge in a strong community! just a thought

I have the last list of investors!

any other ideas? Barwizi what do you think?
legendary
Is it possible to close this thread. I mean, this is useless. Everyone knows by now Barwizi will not be able to commit time to this coin and that he is still about 40 BTC (80 or more even if you count in dollars that were invested at the time) in debt with his mining investors. A takeover is useless, better invest in some other thriving coin.
Let this die in peace.

Not be here for so long time. I don't know the present situation. Is the coin dead?

it seems so, but could be switch to ORB if they want to do this?

Hi Mario, thank you for your suggestions !
I do honestly have to say that I don't quite understand what you're saying about ORB and it's developer, but my stand on the matter is that if there is ANY way for any of us to ever see some money back from this whole thing, I would of course completely be open to it.  Cool

Any move forward is of course always better than no move at all

i will to give you a answer at evening if i have more time and i try to exlain my idea. I ask ghostlander if want to do this before

best regards

edit: i write now
Activity: 413
Is it possible to close this thread. I mean, this is useless. Everyone knows by now Barwizi will not be able to commit time to this coin and that he is still about 40 BTC (80 or more even if you count in dollars that were invested at the time) in debt with his mining investors. A takeover is useless, better invest in some other thriving coin.
Let this die in peace.

Not be here for so long time. I don't know the present situation. Is the coin dead?

Hi Mario, thank you for your suggestions !
I do honestly have to say that I don't quite understand what you're saying about ORB and it's developer, but my stand on the matter is that if there is ANY way for any of us to ever see some money back from this whole thing, I would of course completely be open to it.  Cool

Any move forward is of course always better than no move at all
legendary
Let this die in peace.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Let this die in peace.

legendary
Let this die in peace.

many people, not only the investor lose your money then!

why not talk about a merker with ORB to blockchain September 2014! NOT for the current inventory !!

ghostlander has agreed to use the ORB advanced fund if the community wants to switch from NRS1!
Activity: 379
Let this die in peace.
legendary
ORB has a fund! And an awesome DEV what thinks about a takeover by ORB to block Chain September 2014, however! Huh Price? Suggestions? It's better than having nothing! ORB has a high rate of POS! So everyone can get his money back if he stake ORB! The Price so difficult to say, but it is a chance!
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

This doesn't work.

You cannot expect people to download a wallet, then download extra files to get them on the right fork, put them in the right locations, and then sync.

A true wallet needs to download and sync without any user intervention.

This is what Barwizi was trying to do, but never succeeded in doing yet.

Crypto wallets always start from the genesis block, and because of solid programming, they find the right chain on their own.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
A cpu-only would be good, or just make this pure PoS.

Does this mean of a community takeover? I also have my NRS stash still in stock.
legendary
He is the developer of neoscrypt, so it will be also neoscrypt!

what others think? want?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
so mine yet to low diff Smiley
I ask ghostlander if he wants to help you/us
but that  will be a fork, to neoscrypt!
what do you think about this?
I do think if needs to change the POW algorithm, a proved CPU only algorithm is better. For example, the RieCoin Prime number finding algorithm.
legendary
ok and now? you are e dev?
you mine since january?
"total_amount" : 2,038,421,374.95466590
in your version
   Unpack it, run "run_NRS2_wallet.bat". When synchronized, select "Mining->Solo Mining On" and start solo mining. Solo mining is very easy now since the difficulty is only around 0.02.
    I am not a coin developer, and this is the first time I release a compiled wallet. I am just somebody "invested" on NRS in the year 2014, and decide to read the source code after NRS2 released, and......
    Yes, since January, by a VPS and sometimes a VIA multicore CPU with PadLock function. That is why I should give out some of the coins I mined to NRS and NRB snapshot holders. (But I lost some of the mined coins due to the damaged wallet.dat.)
    Not only in my wallet, in the original synchronized barwizi's wallet released by blackxx1977, when you type "gettxoutsetinfo" in the command window, you will get the same information.

so mine yet to low diff Smiley

I ask ghostlander if he wants to help you/us

but that  will be a fork, to neoscrypt!

what do you think about this?
Pages:
Jump to: