Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 49. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We are going to test NLC2 at 2 Canna stores to test eliminating cash from their stores. Its a big problem as banks are not taking the cash, so we will soon have Vias/MC for NLC2 purchases and they can then go an buy items with the coin. We met them at the Canna show in Las Vegas this week.

http://nolimitcoin.org/no-limit-coin(nlc).pdf

Users will purchase NLC2 with a credit or debit card and then go to the shop and purchase goods with NLC, then at the end of the day, the store transfers via API all coin sales and we deposit dollars to their bank account minus our commission.

Dev, may be better to swap all coins from exchanges to holders and start trading NLC2 first? Уour delay already looks very strange...
well I agree, I've pm and provide all the evidence requested dev, but until now I did not get my coin, but I support the NLC since its inception, with the purchase and stored in a wallet qt, this is very strange

Prompt decision of security problems is the task of any developer. Failure to fulfill its own promises and constant additional requirements for the owners of the coins does not add popularity to this project.
we'll see how the continuation swap nlc2, I'm sure there have problems like me, coin nlc2 yet to be delivered, when we already meet the requested evidence dev, and there is a limit of patience to every problem

From 15 requests I have 2 complaints, you are one of them, the rest are thanking me and buying more coin. So not many more complaints, no.
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We are going to test NLC2 at 2 Canna stores to test eliminating cash from their stores. Its a big problem as banks are not taking the cash, so we will soon have Vias/MC for NLC2 purchases and they can then go an buy items with the coin. We met them at the Canna show in Las Vegas this week.

Users will purchase NLC2 with a credit or debit card and then go to the shop and purchase goods with NLC, then at the end of the day, the store transfers via API all coin sales and we deposit dollars to their bank account minus our commission.

Dev, may be better to swap all coins from exchanges to holders and start trading NLC2 first? Уour delay already looks very strange...

No, as hack is filtered to buyers also, but hacker still holds most of that and all the sell orders on C-Cex are from him.

Circulation was 30 M, hack was 472 M, what part of DEAD chain do we not understand? Also very easy to ID legit holders to Nov 2 and and hack and dump with help from Exchanges. I dont understand a rush to get a cryto coin if you are being told your coin is safe and there is a process.  

We took a lot of time to harden the systems and never have this problem again. Big portion is now in cold storage off-line. Put multiple layers of encryption around every field on the whole DB for the web wallet and added 2FA to the webwallet. If you have more than 1 M use 2FA please.   
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Even if you put a gun to my head, we are not going to swap coin until all proof is shown. I see this as gold of the future, and have put too much into this to not protect the real investors with extreme caution. Those inpatient about the process, all I can say, its does not change me at all. We will protect every legitimate coin holder with severe scrutiny since there is a hacker among us. That hacker is also asking for a swap, I know it, as the numbers dont add up, unless you put in the hack. So if you think this coin is worth it, then follow the sometimes unknown path of things, and if you think its not worth it, then you can not cooperate with the requirements so math can be perfect.  Math and cryptography are beautiful and perfect. We are determined not to let a single hacked coin in. This coin NLC2 has too much future and I say sorry to the legit holders, but think of every step also, a step that increases the seriousness of this project and thus the value. Shows how serious we are about this coin.

So nothing is going to change the process, not even if you write the worst post ever. Even if you do, and your account checks out, we will issue your coin. So your coin is safe and remember the way to create value is to have as many holders as possible, so we want all of the holders, but we have to mitigate this mater. Its akin to a lost check and you are stopping payment on it. A bit more complex, but this is what this is.

I have serious purchases now for coin, so this is more for you and legit holders, than for the impatient ones.

Dev
NLC2

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

well I agree, I've pm and provide all the evidence requested dev, but until now I did not get my coin, but I support the NLC since its inception, with the purchase and stored in a wallet qt, this is very strange

Prompt decision of security problems is the task of any developer. Failure to fulfill its own promises and constant additional requirements for the owners of the coins does not add popularity to this project.
we'll see how the continuation swap nlc2, I'm sure there have problems like me, coin nlc2 yet to be delivered, when we already meet the requested evidence dev, and there is a limit of patience to every problem
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I know  C-Cex is working on all the requests. ty to Yuri. We will close this matter this week, so just  a few more days and thanks for the patience.

Dev.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
how much bonus gotten if bought 1M nlc2???
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

80 - 15% = 68 SAT and guarantee for 1 month of price, so in case of price drop after 30 days, we adjust with more coin.

ok dev,i will pm when i want to buy

Smiley
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

80 - 15% = 68 SAT and guarantee for 1 month of price, so in case of price drop after 30 days, we adjust with more coin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
PM me if you are interested in coin purchase before we list in about 1 week maximum 2. We wont sell after it lists and only sales are at exchange and we wont sell a single coin there. We will only use the coin for the games, and now it will run out much faster forcing us and our players to purchase the coin at the exchanges causing price rise. Supply will only last a few months. So PM me if you are interested in 1 M minimum NLC2. We are going to try to go out at 80 Sat, but we cant know if everyone that got their replacement wont come running to exchange, we hope not, so we will try to hold 80 with no guarantee. So if anyone wants 1M or more coin, at a discount, to 80, PM me pls. We will only do this while we are not listed, once listed we wont sell outside our fantasy games. So fantasy is our business, exchange is my traders business, we dont mix, we just use the same coin. Now there are no miners and that 1.7 M coin entering the mix wont enter any more that was putting pressure on the down price also. Also we are at 200M premine and 4% POS but main wallet does not stake, only true circulation that will be 50M soon from the 200M premine that will go very fast, already going.

ty for the patience with this matter. We came out better and safer and more solid, so this should be reflected in the future price of NLC2.

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
I know people like C-Cex also, so I will talk to Yuri after the completed swap, then see where we list. We wont list till all get their coin, as to make it fair.

ty

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Dev.Glad You are here.Tomorrow will then send a balance sheet and screen shots of the exchange CCEX.Thank You very much for your work.

ty for your support and also at the game. I see your teams doing well alot. GJ
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
legendary
dev,check Pm please
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
thank you guys for your patience.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
dev is not online 2 days  Angry

Hi, Im here but swap was time consuming as we evaluate every account one by one.

NLC2 almost ready to open trading, just a few more days to finish swaps.

ty

I have received my coins that were sent into the swap. Thanks!
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Dev.Glad You are here.Tomorrow will then send a balance sheet and screen shots of the exchange CCEX.Thank You very much for your work.
Pages:
Jump to: