Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin NLC for Fantasy Sports Game [SHA256d][PoW/PoS][ICO] - page 46. (Read 127196 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
you complain like a child. You're not a real trader. You whiny trader. Trader genuine should be happy when prices coin go down and take the opportunity to buy the lots. Which in yobit not dumper, but only a few people who have never seen money. And I believe, one of the people who have never seen that money is j *** n.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Dev not buying because why he have lost own btc in nlc2 ?
Activity: 6
coin down to 39 satosi, and dev does not do anything https://yobit.net/en/trade/NLC2/BTC

of course, as yobit has a lot of dumpers.. lol
so many new coin listed in there then died after 1-2 day when they listed.

should i continue investing in NLC2?
i got my 50% loss of my BTC from 80 satoshi to 39 satoshi now.
when the coin to enter the market, so the price will pump dev coin above the price of ICO, but I see dev NLC did not do anything, this is very dangerous for the coin NLC2, when dev did not do anything I'm sure will not be long coin will fall
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
coin down to 39 satosi, and dev does not do anything https://yobit.net/en/trade/NLC2/BTC

should i continue investing in NLC2?
i got my 50% loss of my BTC from 80 satoshi to 39 satoshi now.
Activity: 350

Activity: 6
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
We cant worry about short term price movements and should focus on long term. If you cant handle some price variations, this is not the investment for you. It very hard to buy and then for coin only to rise. I can say the coin is driving online games with big success and will grow with time. So demand for NLC2 is there and will continue as more online  games  adopt the coin.

You are correct picking this coin as a legitimate coin that drives a real business. You have picked a coin with a long term plan and multiple businesses using it. So yes if people sell, we will get price drop. We will also get price rise when demand hits and when it does, we expect the price to expand. At this price the project does not work, so we also agree we want a higher price, but only with patience. You can be sure there is a company that is making progress every day.

ty to the supporters of NLC and I suggest you set a minimum of 1 year to hold coin and no less.

dev

For example, i want to hold NLC for 9 months, but dev want to set a minimum 1 year. Its good or bad investments? Buy or not buy? Grin
Activity: 516
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We cant worry about short term price movements and should focus on long term. If you cant handle some price variations, this is not the investment for you. It very hard to buy and then for coin only to rise. I can say the coin is driving online games with big success and will grow with time. So demand for NLC2 is there and will continue as more online  games  adopt the coin.

You are correct picking this coin as a legitimate coin that drives a real business. You have picked a coin with a long term plan and multiple businesses using it. So yes if people sell, we will get price drop. We will also get price rise when demand hits and when it does, we expect the price to expand. At this price the project does not work, so we also agree we want a higher price, but only with patience. You can be sure there is a company that is making progress every day.

ty to the supporters of NLC and I suggest you set a minimum of 1 year to hold coin and no less.

dev
Activity: 313
The NLC2 price is really low. even i buy it more, the prices is going down day by day.

I've got my loss.  Angry
Need other exchanger please
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
This coin and fantasy games looks really promising. Hold!
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
how much bonus gotten if bought 1M nlc2???
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

80 - 15% = 68 SAT and guarantee for 1 month of price, so in case of price drop after 30 days, we adjust with more coin.

Hi DEV

remember your promise to hold the price at 80 sat.

the swap was based on 80sat and today the price was at 45 sat!!!

we are actually loosing money

i see that too. so i buy Nlc2 a lot yesterday on yobit in a high price and now the price is low. really losing my money.

This coin only started to trade on Yobit, wait for adding another exchanges, wait for pumps Wink Its really funny to see this hysteria Grin
Activity: 798
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

80 - 15% = 68 SAT and guarantee for 1 month of price, so in case of price drop after 30 days, we adjust with more coin.

Hi DEV

i see that too. so i buy Nlc2 a lot yesterday on yobit in a high price and now the price is low. really losing my money.
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi DEV

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
We have no control over price but now we expect there will be some sellers since everyone just got their NLC2 but as sellers sell and free award for Fantasy game goes down and demand from paid transactions from the game increase, price should rise. Supply is tight and will be placed in the next few weeks.

So low price may be a buying opportunity and our view for price should be one of long term not day to day.

ty

Dev
NoLimitCoin (NLC2)
Swap is open and how to swap NLC to NLC2?

No, swap over, just some pending accounts, but we are not taking any more NLC x NLC2 swaps.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
some dumpers on yobit.

yes price nlc2 destroyed substandard and marketnya deserted.
 Angry Angry Angry

i can't understand your words, what did you mean..?  Huh Huh Huh

yes, dump NLC
mean so
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
some dumpers on yobit.

Angry Angry Angry

i can't understand your words, what did you mean..?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 1218
Merit: 260
some dumpers on yobit.

Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 518
Swap is open and how to swap NLC to NLC2?
Pages:
Jump to: